Incognito

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 jk
Your Bronco Model
Base
I will confirm. Someone shined a headlight at it and it pretty clearly had a purple/blue color. It is extremely subtle though, at night it looks completely black. IMO especially after seeing it in person not a fan, and wish that they had a different color option instead. @TaiKoi put it perfectly while we were there, based on B+P and other images we expected it to be similar to the color of his truck. But it is WAY darker.
In a nut shell, AMB is a blue shade of the previous Gem Green and Magma Red.
Paints that usually appear black, but while under sunlight at the right angle, will have slight edging or flat panels in the name color.
Sponsored

BTEC

First Name
Tracey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Volvo
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Thank you for the pic!
The CG does not looks as sea foam green as it does on B&P. Its still a contender with Area 51 for me. If only that MIC would be darker, like in the preproduction pics.

Hoofnmouth

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
First Name
mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ford focus st
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Many thanks sir for the awesome pics ! Glad its bigger than the wrangler ?i hope in the 8 or so months till i get mine i hope to see one in person too.

KS-David-D

Outer Banks
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
03 Jeep Liberty bmw r 1200gs
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Personally I’d say the 4 door is almost exactly the size of a current gen 4Runner.
what would be a comparable size vehicle to the 2 door. I’m worried it’s to small

Sponsored

Nickp

Base
First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 WRANGLER THAT GEICO SPENT $14K FIXING
Your Bronco Model
Base
what would be a comparable size vehicle to the 2 door. I’m worried it’s to small
Hmmm that’s a tough one. It’s definitely bigger than a 2 door wrangler, but smaller than any other SUV really. It’s probably closest in size to a 2-door XJ cherokee or Bronco II, but wider.

KS-David-D

Outer Banks
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
03 Jeep Liberty bmw r 1200gs
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Hmmm that’s a tough one. It’s definitely bigger than a 2 door wrangler, but smaller than any other SUV really. It’s probably closest in size to a 2-door XJ cherokee or Bronco II, but wider.
Thanks. My current vehicle is an 03 Jeep Liberty so midsized is ok with me I’m just trying to avoid small.

Nickp

Base
First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 WRANGLER THAT GEICO SPENT $14K FIXING
Your Bronco Model
Base
Thanks. My current vehicle is an 03 Jeep Liberty so midsized is ok with me I’m just trying to avoid small.
My grandma used to have a liberty, it will be a bit smaller than that lengthwise but a bit wider if I’m imagining it correctly.

timhood

Badlands
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Several
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Figure almost exactly the same length and height but three inches wider for the Bronco.

Sponsored
OP
OP
TaiKoi

TaiKoi

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1999 Camaro Z28
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Added 13 new pictures from last night to the Google Photos album. Also added 3 videos of the Cactus Grey.

In the photos there's a comparison with a Jeep Renegade to both the Sasquatch 4 door and the Sport.

Cactus Grey was a lot more grey under this lighting

https://photos.app.goo.gl/c18SfAptGzCUu95Y6

Last edited:

Spooled

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

Anyone seen any other Broncos in the Phoenix area recently? I'd love to see some additional ones besides the 2 that will be at the expo!
Sponsored