Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Buick Encore
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

LOL... I still see green. Must be my eyes. I don't care what anyone else sees. I'm getting green!
[/QUOTE
I can almost want make out green in the photos as well, until I zoom in close, then it disappears.

But in person I can guarantee there was not one ounce of any green or blue. It looked like new sidewalk concrete, or bathroom grout. Needless to say, there were a lot of shocked folks there that were expecting something different, me included.

So just make sure you're ok with sidewalk gray color when you order ... in case you see no green in it ?
Sponsored

OP
OP
TaiKoi

TaiKoi

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1999 Camaro Z28
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Is the black one sasquatched or no? If not that's pretty impressive.

Edit: the one parked next to the Ram
I will say that it looked like it sat a little lower than the Cactus Grey but it did seem to have the sasquatch fender flares. It was probably sasquatch
I hear ya ... and all I have to go by are the photos of the colors out in the sun. I do hope that Cactus has some kind of green in it!!! If it does then I'm all in. But if it's this gray color I saw in person, then no way. I have a feeling there will be a lot of shocked folks that order this thinking there is some green or blue in it when it arrives.

20201007_112334.jpg

20201007_103148.jpg

20201007_102325.jpg

20201007_102138.jpg
Agreed, that would be disappointing. However, I think in person, on a bigger surface like the actual bronco instead of the can, it's more green. Even the daytime pictures I've seen have looked a lot more green than those can pictures. Again, might just be how I see it.

Sponsored

Incognito

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 jk
Your Bronco Model
Base
That's what I was a little shocked about! But then he pointed us to two photos, that happen to be the lightest colored photos of Cactus, saying this represents the color most. Those two photos look a lot like light gray to me. Just like Jerry-can photos with no color at all. Have a feeling the only blue and green we will get from that paint is reflections of something else. In this case ... street lamp lighting.
I just used my Droid paint to shoop the Grey.
So not the best, but useable.

I used the white/dark blue Michigan plate and black rubber as a guide.

Uncorrected, corrected

Can anyone who went tell if #2 is closer to what you saw?

Ford Bronco More Arizona Bronco Pics with feedback and full size truck comparison 20201110_133017
Ford Bronco More Arizona Bronco Pics with feedback and full size truck comparison 20201110_132940

North7

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
SUV
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

#4 bronco forum moderator in all of Kazakhstan

@TaiKoi it was awesome to meet ya man; nice work with the pictures! I was too in awe to get that many so thanks for grabbing some additional to make up for the 5 that I took lol.
So Ford must be like, wherever we send the Bronco the Bronco6g members show up, great job to all of you.

GiddyUp

Big Bend
First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Buick Encore
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

I will say that it looked like it sat a little lower than the Cactus Grey but it did seem to have the sasquatch fender flares. It was probably sasquatch

Agreed, that would be disappointing. However, I think in person, on a bigger surface like the actual bronco instead of the can, it's more green. Even the daytime pictures I've seen have looked a lot more green than those can pictures. Again, might just be how I see it.
Right ... and hopefully you're correct. The other keywords are "daytime" and "photos". This color in photos wants to come across as green, just like AMB comes across as black. But in person ... not even remotely close. Hope they get demo rigs out in time before orders with this color.

OP
OP
TaiKoi

TaiKoi

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1999 Camaro Z28
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I just used my Droid paint to shoop the Grey.
So not the best, but useable.

I used the white/dark blue Michigan plate and black rubber as a guide.

Uncorrected, corrected

Can anyone who went tell if #2 is closer to what you saw?

Ford Bronco More Arizona Bronco Pics with feedback and full size truck comparison 20201110_132940
#1 is what it looked like to me while I was there

Sponsored

Nickp

Base
First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 WRANGLER THAT GEICO SPENT $14K FIXING
Your Bronco Model
Base
Was the Outerbanks definitely Antimatter Blue? I know its supposed to be dark, but that looks black.
Someone shined their headlights directly at it and it’s definitely antimatter blue. It’s a VERY subtle color it’s almost a DARK purple. The color of a really nasty bruise I guess lol.

Last edited:

AZRap

Badlands
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19 Raptor, 16 Mustang, 56 F100, 19 Expedition
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I only ever see mules so it's nice to see some in color.
Sponsored