Loesch

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
How was the rest of the show? We were debating on going tomorrow (although I already bought the tickets) since we already saw the Bronco's at Sanderson the other day.
It was small but I enjoyed it. Wicked side by sides. It was just nice to get out.
Ford Bronco More Bronco pics | From the International Off-Road Expo PXL_20201205_010447518.MP
Sponsored

Last edited:

Cheshire

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
First Name
Steven
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
4Dr Bronco BaseSquatch 2.7L
Your Bronco Model
Base
I know, I know. You’ve all seen them before. These are the same Bronco’s that have been all over. I just wanted to share. Who knows, maybe I caught an angle we haven’t already seen. Big thanks to the Ford reps there. They were super nice and willing to try and answer our questions.

Here’s a link to the Google Photos album. I hope this is OK with the Forum. It’s so much easier than trying to upload 17 pictures.
https://photos.app.goo.gl/itZmPho5wRctn9Gf6

Ford Bronco More Bronco pics | From the International Off-Road Expo PXL_20201205_010447518.MP
Love the looks of the optional Badlands rims w/33" GY Territories. No need for Sasquatch.

F8teless

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW M2
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I thought that was MGV, but someone in the Sanderson thread stated it was leather.
WTF? No! That was my only question for the rep at the show — is it leather or MGV. They confirmed that the black trail rig model was Badlands with vinyl, not leather

OP
OP
Loesch

Loesch

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
WTF? No! That was my only question for the rep at the show — is it leather or MGV. They confirmed that the black trail rig model was Badlands with vinyl, not leather
Same here. Now I wish I would've known to look for the slight color pattern to confirm. The vinyl has a ghosted pattern to it whereas the leather does not, supposedly.

Deleted member 13817

Same here. Now I wish I would've known to look for the slight color pattern to confirm. The vinyl has a ghosted pattern to it whereas the leather does not, supposedly.
Guys that Black trail rig has leather for sure.
Sponsored