Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Expedition, 1987 5.0 GT Convert
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

bronco red.jpeg
bronco blue.jpeg

I think the tire size impacts the wiener dog effect. See the difference between the SAS and the Non-SAS side by side. I think it is due to a reduction wheel gap but not to the extreme of the overland. 1 inch reduction in wheel gap of a 6 inch wheel gap is 16%. This of course is disregarding fuel and noise advantages of the 33".
Here is the best fair picture I could find quickly. I wish it was zoomed in a bit but you get the idea. There is a difference but oh so so little. And I must say that if it was a random person off the street that didn't know Broncos like we do they would say there is no perceptible difference.
Sas on the two left and 33s on the right.
Ford Bronco More Broncos of Hammertown 🔨 2021 Bronco factory_
Sponsored

rugbysecondrow

Black Diamond
First Name
Pauly P
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1964 C-10 stepside
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Its seems like the ratio is kinda right. It looks like there are 3ish 2dr and 10ish 4 door versions. I am sure we haven't seen everything. They brought what people are going to buy.

I drove by a decent size Jeep dealer in my area a few days ago and they had in the ball park of 20 4 dr jeeps and I saw one two doorway in the back. That is anecdotal but I imagine not far off. They don't sell very many.
You might be right, although I don't view the Bronco as being analogous to the Jeep in the same way you describe, I might be incorrect.

To me, it seems the 2dr inhabits the soul of the Bronco more so than the 4dr, so that is why I am surprised there aren't more at these marketing events.

BroncoKong Jr.

Badlands
First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

To me, it seems the 2dr inhabits the soul of the Bronco more so than the 4dr, so that is why I am surprised there aren't more at these marketing events.
So does the 2-door Jeep, but they're only a fraction of those sold. A lot more 2-door Broncos will be sold now since enthusiasts are getting the first crack. Once the reservations are done and these show up on lots, I expect the vast majority sold to be 4-doors.

grewhi

Badlands
First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maserati MC
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Here is the best fair picture I could find quickly. I wish it was zoomed in a bit but you get the idea. There is a difference but oh so so little. And I must say that if it was a random person off the street that didn't know Broncos like we do they would say there is no perceptible difference.
2021 Bronco factory_.jpg
I think there is same camara angle going on here. I guess I should suggest everybody goes non-SAS so I can get mine sooner. I'm sorry I have to go here but..... if this is what shows up when you pick up your order you have been warned.
Ford Bronco More Broncos of Hammertown 🔨 Topless-2021-Bronco-Black-Diamond-4-Door-Race-Red-4

Sponsored

rugbysecondrow

Black Diamond
First Name
Pauly P
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1964 C-10 stepside
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

So does the 2-door Jeep, but they're only a fraction of those sold. A lot more 2-door Broncos will be sold now since enthusiasts are getting the first crack. Once the reservations are done and these show up on lots, I expect the vast majority sold to be 4-doors.
I suppose you are correct, I hadn't associated them as analogous vehicles though. The 2dr jeep seems so small whereas the 2dr Bronco seems bigger. Maybe my bias from prior Bronco generations.

stachequatch

Badlands
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I know there is some perspective and shadows at play here but the A51 looks slightly lifted or leveled when compared to the Silver.

Ford Bronco More Broncos of Hammertown 🔨 Screen Shot 2021-02-02 at 1.17.57 PM
Ford Bronco More Broncos of Hammertown 🔨 Screen Shot 2021-02-02 at 1.17.34 PM

The_Axeman

Badlands
First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco 4dr Badlands 7MT
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Love the non Sasquatch fender flares on the 35’s. I’ll be doing that for sure.

Any 2doors out there?
Is there a pic of that on here? The overland concept has the wider flares - just doesn’t have the lift.

The_Axeman

Badlands
First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco 4dr Badlands 7MT
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Yeah I got the zero offset, so minimum I'm going to have to rock some squatch flares.
The ones offered as add-ons are horrible looking, so hopefully someone at some point makes some better looking flares for the stock fenders.
Or I'm going to end up buying aftermarket quarters and front fenders in baja-style. Still might.
I think the stance and look may be pretty nice even with the 33´´ KO2’s pushed out with that zero offset. I may just change the wheels, put the 33’s on them and then give myself a chance to put aside some $ for the lift and 35’s or even 37’s instead of doing it all first thing. 🤷‍♂️

BroncoKong Jr.

Badlands
First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Yeah I got the zero offset, so minimum I'm going to have to rock some squatch flares.
The ones offered as add-ons are horrible looking, so hopefully someone at some point makes some better looking flares for the stock fenders.
Or I'm going to end up buying aftermarket quarters and front fenders in baja-style. Still might.
The Sasquatch flares are on the accessory list

Sponsored

Ramble_Offroad

Badlands
First Name
Nels
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 2D JK on 35’s
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Is there a pic of that on here? The overland concept has the wider flares - just doesn’t have the lift.
Sorry, apparently that pic is in a different thread. My bad. No, not the “overland concept” we’ve seen before, there is another 4D Area51 at the Hammers that looks like it’s on proper 35’s (not 315s) aftermarket wheels and standard flares.

Check out this thread.
https://www.bronco6g.com/forum/thre...-with-soft-top-down-at-king-of-hammers.12129/
Ford Bronco More Broncos of Hammertown 🔨 69DC5EC7-57DA-475F-8A84-B7624E07C0F5

vrtical

Raptor
First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fords
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

I know there is some perspective and shadows at play here but the A51 looks slightly lifted or leveled when compared to the Silver.

um because the silver one has 33s and the A51 has 35s

ROCKO

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Does Utah Bronco work for BN?

Gamecock

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands / Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
My bet is when you see them in person, there is a massive difference. For perspective, take a look at a Wrangler in a parking lot wiht 33s (stock Rubi), and then look at the one next to it (they are everywhere) that has 35s. Same basic wheelbase as Bronco...but 35s make the 4 door look WAY better.
Sponsored