Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep (3), Fiat Spider, MB ML
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

At this stage of the game, what are they "testing"? Theoretically, these vehicles are production-ready, are they not?
Sponsored

BroncoRevital

Badlands
First Name
Zak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Tacoma, past; 94 FB, 86 FB, 84 Bronco2
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

This is great to see and these Broncos look fantastic. They are begging for a lift though. These Broncos are going to look even more awesome with even just a two inch lift. They have what looks to be a good stable stance though and that’s a really good thing. 2d and 4d both look good to me. Keep testing boys.

Last edited:

Studawg

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
02 Excursion, 96 Land Cruiser, 18 Land Cruiser
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
This is great to see and these Broncos look fantastic. They are begging for a lift though. These Broncos are going to look even more awesome with even just a two inch lift. They have what looks to be a good stable stance though and that’s a really good thing. 2d and 4d both look good to me. Keep testing boys.
I hear you.

I think that the Non-squatch can look perfect with 33s/295s on a wider wheel with the skinny flares it has, at its stock height. (thats my plan for now)

Something about the Squatch tire package looks a little skinny with those 315s on those width wheels tucked under the fatter flares at the height that the Squatch is.

Factory Squatch may look better with a 34" on a wider wheel? Or maybe just swap with the skinny flares.

The relationship of the width of tire to flare to fender really makes a difference in the "stance look"

Last edited:

Sponsored

Used2jeep

Banned
Black Diamond
Banned
Banned
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Crown Vic P71
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Used2jeep

Banned
Black Diamond
Banned
Banned
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Crown Vic P71
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Used2jeep

Banned
Black Diamond
Banned
Banned
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Crown Vic P71
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

rmc523

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2009 Ford Flex; 2018 Mustang GT
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Changes:
1. Black or white top
2. Chrome wheels - black wheels were unique 10 years ago. Now, every Honda and Nissan has them.
I like chrome wheels in the right application. Bronco, IMO, wouldn't be one. There's zero chrome on the rest of the vehicle aside from the emblem and inside of the headlight - just wouldn't go with the vehicle to me. If it had chrome accents - beltline trim, mirrors, etc., sure, but otherwise, nah.

Straight from the Ford website shows a two door with Molded Black. I think we get the option!

Ford Bronco More Broncos testing at Silver Lake Sand Dunes qekz2z6ghllb561ehoi7t5dyiz8hmgrkogv6o97q&rid=giphy
So I don't know if that was a typo or you're being sarcastic, but that screen grab literally says "shadow black painted top" twice.

That's not the molded one.

Sponsored

618TRVLWILD

Big Bend
First Name
Ashley
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Big Bend Sasquatch 2D
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

I like chrome wheels in the right application. Bronco, IMO, wouldn't be one. There's zero chrome on the rest of the vehicle aside from the emblem and inside of the headlight - just wouldn't go with the vehicle to me. If it had chrome accents - beltline trim, mirrors, etc., sure, but otherwise, nah.

So I don't know if that was a typo or you're being sarcastic, but that screen grab literally says "shadow black painted top" twice.

That's not the molded one.
IPhone typo yes meant to say Modular! Modular/Molded I am known to be sarcastic too! ?? I’m just looking for pop out windows myself lol

Absolomb

Badlands
First Name
Seth
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Chevy Colorado
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

So unpopular opinion here I think the grey hardtop on the 4 door looks sunbaked...I mean it doesn’t look horrible but can we not get black since we’re already paying extra for the hardtop? Plz ?

PDiddy

Black Diamond
First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I can't figure out why the new Bronco looks short, that old one has some good clearance. Can we get a 2" lift on that please...
One has solid axles and one has IFS. That IFS is already stretched to the max with 35s. You need to drop the front diff to get it higher.

DarkPoc28

Black Diamond
First Name
Francisco
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Hyundai Accent 2015
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Those back door hinges will look better in a different color black or white for contrast.
Sponsored