dnvrBronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Highlander, Outback, 4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Love the Franken-bumpers. They just didn't affix a slab of metal to the front/rear, but they actually drilled holes on the ends for aerodynamics?
Expect to pay more for that.

dnvrBronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Highlander, Outback, 4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
What? You mean it’s possible to roll these things! ?

Sponsored

Slumpbuster

Badlands
First Name
andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1977 Bronco, 1995 Bronco.. 2005 Jeep LJ Rubi
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Carolina Jim said:

WTF was Ford thinking to not replicate this vibe????

1599093477267-png.png
Safety

Add all of the safety equipment, new drivetrain, tech stuff but they should have kept this look. Ford could not go wrong with keeping this exact look. The best body lines EVER.

Slumpbuster

Badlands
First Name
andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1977 Bronco, 1995 Bronco.. 2005 Jeep LJ Rubi
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I really like the 2 door and that's what I am getting but that side by side pic made me not like the new Bronco near as much. Ford should not put an EB next to the new Bronco's... they just don't compare in looks imho. Sad

Lakelife36

Big Bend
First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 Kia Borrego, 2012 Chevy Cruze, 2022 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

That CG doesn’t look bad at all with gray top
I agree but the door handles and flares need to be the same gray otherwise it looks like the top was meant to be black and just faded.

Doggin_it

Wildtrak
First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Constantly changing
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Love seeing the 2 door with 35s. But unless there isn’t any wheel travel the thing needs a 2” lift

Ultimate6g

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
SRT8 Challenger, Nissan Xterra
Your Bronco Model
Base
What bumper is on the cactus gray model? Thats the bumper im liking the best aesthetically.

Sponsored

MajorPayne

Outer Banks
First Name
Wesley
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 acura tsx
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Someone please correct me if I'm wrong but to have true open air on a 2D the modular top is the only option. The MIC only the 2 front panels (over the driver and passenger) come off?
No what comes default with the 2 door is 3 pieces. All removable

Garbone

Big Bend
First Name
Gary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1962 C10, 21 Mustang, 12 Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
I agree but the door handles and flares need to be the same gray otherwise it looks like the top was meant to be black and just faded.
This is why I am getting iconic silver. With a MIC top it will appear to be just two toned.

BeerForMyHorses

Base
First Name
Jared
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco 2-Door
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Disagree 100%. I think the 2-door looks smashed in and looks worse every time I see it. Especially doors off, the 4-door looks vastly superior.
2 door is on my must-have list. I'll concede the only time I like the look of the 4 door (a little bit more than the 2door) is when roof, windows, and doors are completely removed, but that will be <1% of the time for me. Otherwise, IMHO, with the roof and doors on, it reminds me of all the 4 door Jeeps I see driving around with soccer mom's dropping their kids off that NEVER leave the pavement.

I think the 2 door would get a lot more praise if they would actually make some pre-production vehicles in different colors other than black (which IMO is the worst color for the bronco). Yes, I know they did cyber Orange, continue reading my comment for my thoughts on that!

I still haven't made up my mind on whether to go ahead with ordering the 2 door or the 4 door. There are some pictures where the 4 door looks great and then there are other pictures where I'm like, "meh". There are some pictures where the 4 door looks the perfect length and then there are others where it looks too elongated and reminds me of the face of a dachshund from the side. Here's an example:
Ford Bronco More Broncos testing at Silver Lake Sand Dunes 1599093477267-

Ford Bronco More Broncos testing at Silver Lake Sand Dunes 1599093477267-

I think I'll just stick with the Squatched 2-door and deal with the lack of cargo space. Plus a 2-door is how a Bronco is supposed to be anyway. You can never un-see the 4-door and the dachshund face lol.
That's funny. On a similar note, its impossible for me to un-see this with the Cyber Orange color and therefore it's out of the running for final color choices for me: I read in a different thread someone's wife looked at the Cyber Orange pre-production model and said it looks like only someone going through a mid-life crisis would get that color ? I think of that every time I see it now, and I'm like yup, I'm not trying to re-live high school haha

Last edited: