richard
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1968 Chevy Camaro
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I believe a standard top MIC (Molded in Color) 2 door will completely come off in 3 pieces. 2 pieces above the front seats and the 'Clamshell' section, which is the rest of the top.

The optional Modular top is painted, still comes off in 3 pieces, but adds a rear "Moonroof" type of section that comes out along with the rear side windows. You can see the rear "Moonroof" outline in this pic.

I think I got all this right.

1599153681087.png
Thanks for
I believe a standard top MIC (Molded in Color) 2 door will completely come off in 3 pieces. 2 pieces above the front seats and the 'Clamshell' section, which is the rest of the top.

The optional Modular top is painted, still comes off in 3 pieces, but adds a rear "Moonroof" type of section that comes out along with the rear side windows. You can see the rear "Moonroof" outline in this pic.

I think I got all this right.

1599153681087.png
Thanks for clarifying.
Sponsored

Studawg

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
02 Excursion, 96 Land Cruiser, 18 Land Cruiser
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Sure, but I wonder now high of a trim you will need to go to unlock this option.
I think that depends on 2 door or 4 door as of right now

WhatsKraken

Badlands
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nothing special
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Disagree 100%. I think the 2-door looks smashed in and looks worse every time I see it. Especially doors off, the 4-door looks vastly superior.
Agreed. They did well designing the 4-door look, and once those door and roof panels come off... Oooh man!

dividebytube

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Ford Mustang V6, 2008 Infiniti M35x
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Oh man... Silver Lake is my old stomping grounds. These pics make me want the 2-door Bronco oh such more.

FastM400

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lincoln Navigator L, Wrangler JKU, Noble M400
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

Damn you Sasquatch! Why can’t you be a Mansquatch? Loving the 35s on the 2DR here. Maybe 33” isn’t enough? ?
There will be a million threads on this in a year...mods are going to be busy....tons of pics on 33,35,37....you will get your mind made up and another twist somebody else added...pictures wont do it justice, gonna have to see them in person;all sizes and lifts

Sponsored

lowmpg

Badlands
First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F350
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Looks amazing as usual.

stampede1

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
f150
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I like the Cactus Grey, don’t think I would like it all color matched in the OB I am planning on. Definitely think the SQ is becoming something to seriously consider. My previous post about not getting rid of any toys for the Bronco May have to change ? more likely I will have to put off something else, like new heat and AC for the house or the new kitchen for the cottage. Priorities!
Are you kidding me man, What kitchen????????????????????????

aplm7

Black Diamond
First Name
Andy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Explorer 2015
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Can you get a 2" lift on top of the standard sasquatch lift from the factory? These pics make the older Bronco look better lol...

Sponsored
OP
OP
Administrator

Administrator

Heritage
Administrator
Staff member
First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

Ok if this is CG ... Then what the F if the color on the website? I feel like the photo shop guys for Ford has done them a disservice by the way they have manipulated the colors on the website.

20200903_122645-COLLAGE.jpg
The upper photo is A51. Bottom is CG.

No, the top one is a heavily post-processed Cactus Gray image.

Both of them are Cactus Gray.

This is a more neutral look at Cactus Gray from the official Ford released images. But even this is bluer than how it looks in almost every real life photos so far.

Ford Bronco More Broncos testing at Silver Lake Sand Dunes 2021-Ford-Bronco-001-1080