Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Let's remember the body color options are damn limited to begin with:
  • Greyscale: Black, Blackish (AMB) White, Carb, Silver, Cactus
  • Colors: 2 reds, yellow, 2 blues
I'm a 2-door guy...so right off the bat you're locked into MIC grey top. In Black Diamond you're locked into Grabber Blue interior accents. Trying to option out Bronco so it doesn't look like a spilled box of crayons is tough.

I guess this is par for the course when the company just ushered out a failed CEO, has $8 stock, and 'junk' debt ratings.
Ouch- the truth hurts! What ever happened to Henry Fords idea of keeping things simple for the masses. - like black , saddle, or medium gray seats. A black dash with brushed chrome accents . 10 body colors- and at least three top colors. Pluck them off the assembly line and build them.
Sponsored

BroncoOBX

Outer Banks
First Name
Ferdinand
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GT350, C5Z06, ViperSRT, MazdaCX9
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Let's remember the body color options are damn limited to begin with:
  • Greyscale: Black, Blackish (AMB) White, Carb, Silver, Cactus
  • Colors: 2 reds, yellow, 2 blues
I'm a 2-door guy...so right off the bat you're locked into MIC grey top. In Black Diamond you're locked into Grabber Blue interior accents. Trying to option out Bronco so it doesn't look like a spilled box of crayons is tough.

I guess this is par for the course when the company just ushered out a failed CEO, has $8 stock, and 'junk' debt ratings.
I don't get it. What's the problem for Ford offering BL (grey) and/or BB (orange) accent colors on the BD.
This is just a matter of basic taste !! If Ford is listening, they are still on time to fix this important issue !! This accent colors are already available on BB and BL, so what's the problem to offer them on BD ???

JaxGtc

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1975 EB Sport; 2021 Outer Banks
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I don’t really get why folks hate the Navy Pier this much. It looks pretty good and fairly modern in the renders. I spun it all around in 360 and think I’d be good.
I actually think the Navy Pier is very nicely done too, and it looks high end. The problem is that there are not many exterior colors that I think work with it outside of blues and grays. I have this rapid red OBX on my computer background, still trying to figure out how to make it work. If they would have done Navy Pier with a charcoal insert, it would have totally nailed it.

tritonx100

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 ford explore
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Can we talk about how the tires on the Sasquatch are multi-terrain and not mud-terrain, yet the B&P site refers to them as mud-terrain. HOW DOES THAT HAPPEN?
Because they are MUD TIRES. They should offer a 35 A/T. Give us the option.

Sponsored

XirallicBolts

Outer Banks
First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Flex EcoBoost, 2010 Milan
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks

Rydfree

Badlands
First Name
Benny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Ford F-150 Supercrew 4WD King Ranch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

Mad Martigan

Badlands
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fords and 1 Wrangler
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Ok, so I have been back and forth with my dealer on the roof rack/rails being N/A with Sasquatch. Apparently it is because of GVWR limitations. Which means, Ford is building the Bronco right up to the edge of the legal maximum GVWR and there isn't ANY room to add another pound. Sure, you can add all the after market stuff you want, which will illegally push your vehicle over the GVWR. Did you know you can be ticketed and fined for that? Did you know that if you have an accident with injuries with a vehicle that exceeds its GVWR that you can be criminally charged? This is absolute BS.
Are the Filson Fire truck and the Overland Rig on Sasquatch package with the roof rack?

Sponsored
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
XJ Cherokee, 1971 Z28 R/S
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

My mind is blown with all of this. Didn't Ford do any community focus groups and research on the interior designs before agreeing on factory offerings? Navy blue interior doesn't match any exterior option, and the thought of a Cyber Orange or Rapid Red FE with that interior makes me throw up in my mouth. Why not saddle brown? That would go with anything, or even just gray and black. I had reserved a WildTrak, but it apparently only comes with Area 51 trim and Area 51 stitching? Really? I wanted Rapid Red...Wife and I then decided on a Cyber Orange Badlands, since that seems to be one of the few trims options and colors that actually went together.
I too wanted a cyber orange first edition but will be switching to a badlands just because it all matches. Ita as if they asked five-year-olds to pick the interiors for the new Bronco.

3C685B2E-52EA-4BDF-B939-E13A59DE77A1.jpeg
Sponsored