jbronco3

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I think there are far too many trim levels. This may have been said before but they need to consolidate the trim levels into just 3 and have the current trim levels available as "packages" to give a distinct flavor to the vehicle while not painting people into a corner with so few interior options on each trim level.

Sponsored

DriversSide

First Name
Jimmy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
I think there are far too many trim levels. This may have been said before but they need to consolidate the trim levels into just 3 and have the current trim levels available as "packages" to give a distinct flavor to the vehicle while not painting people into a corner with so few interior options on each trim level.
I tend to agree, but many many brands have numerous options. I think they could cut two out though for sure. But as a capitalist, I like the consumer having more not less options.

TeamRJ

Wildtrak
First Name
Rich
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 F150 Limited, '19 CVO Roadglide
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak

DriversSide

First Name
Jimmy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
That was a great article!
Nice thing is it could hopefully reach a larger audience and perhaps increase membership here.
Some folks may not know about the forum ....

BIAS comment ... You could have played the Saddle brown/Orange combo up a MUCH harder!!
:cool::ROFLMAO:
Thank you! Spread the article! I love this forum. Nobody is real jerky. Opinionated is great. Passion is awesome!

cjduffie

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
MISC
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Jim seems cool. He's a total car guy. He hopefully understands.

R
It seems like Jim (or whomever is tweeting as Jim) was unaware of the concern. I'm not sure Ford can afford to have a CEO who is hands off (until someone tweets at them) on the details of such a critical launch for Ford.
I've worked for CEOs of a number of large companies. The good ones are ABSOLUTELY engaged on key details at SOME POINT as decisions are being made. An active executive team should demand a presentation from the Bronco team of what the customer will see in their buying process. If that executive team was OK with these decisions, Ford is doomed. They're either too disconnected to care or unaware of consumer wants.

CanadianHorseMan

Badlands
First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Shelby GT350R || 2019 Golf R
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Sponsored

JohnnyK

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Sahara JKU
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
How do you not offer that Saddle Brown leather in a vehicle named after a horse lol. It's the most obvious marketing thing ever, the commercials write themselves.

pan-y-cerveza

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma Pro
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

It seems like Jim (or whomever is tweeting as Jim) was unaware of the concern. I'm not sure Ford can afford to have a CEO who is hands off (until someone tweets at them) on the details of such a critical launch for Ford.
I've worked for CEOs of a number of large companies. The good ones are ABSOLUTELY engaged on key details at SOME POINT as decisions are being made. An active executive team should demand a presentation from the Bronco team of what the customer will see in their buying process. If that executive team was OK with these decisions, Ford is doomed. They're either too disconnected to care or unaware of consumer wants.
I don't know if he was unaware or not but these colour decisions were made before he fully took over as CEO.

CanadianHorseMan

Badlands
First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Shelby GT350R || 2019 Golf R
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

CTS-V

First Edition
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Cadillac CTS-V
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
My mind is blown with all of this. Didn't Ford do any community focus groups and research on the interior designs before agreeing on factory offerings? Navy blue interior doesn't match any exterior option, and the thought of a Cyber Orange or Rapid Red FE with that interior makes me throw up in my mouth. Why not saddle brown? That would go with anything, or even just gray and black. I had reserved a WildTrak, but it apparently only comes with Area 51 trim and Area 51 stitching? Really? I wanted Rapid Red...Wife and I then decided on a Cyber Orange Badlands, since that seems to be one of the few trims options and colors that actually went together.
maybe the community focus groups were made up of Jeep owners and they are having a good laugh about this now.

Slyder

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 KTM 1290R
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
I don't know if he was unaware or not but these colour decisions were made before he fully took over as CEO.
Which makes it a good reason for him to look into what in the actual f*&% was going on with the thought process for interior colors and the so called 'splashes' of color to liven the interior up.

I've been playing around with the Katzkin create your seat cover creator. I've turned out well over a dozen simple pattern ideas that would've worked really well with a simple interior light or dark color scheme.

If they wanted to add color accents to the interior, why couldn't they have just made the grab handle color inserts an option with color choices that would match or compliment the vehicles color.
Sponsored