First Name
Geoff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1936 Ford Pickup
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Fair point - my thought is to keep giving us all the current options just less trim levels.

The only difference I can discern between a Wildtrak that you can't get as an option on a Badlands is the sway bar disco and gloss black grill/mirror covers. Crazy those are the tiny differences and its 2 whole trim levels.
Nope wrong, Big difference ...... Carpeted floors, Sasquatch, Mid PKG, Steel bumpers, and Disconnect,
Sponsored

Deleted member 2346

How about the CEO produce that ROAST interior they teased us with to get our reservations. The one that was a rich, stain Rubbed leather. Instead of the fake Looking chocolate brown crap they switched it to. And its patchwork brown... brown bolsters, black back, black seat and a bronze dash with bright blue stitching ?Lol

Rydfree

Badlands
First Name
Benny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Ford F-150 Supercrew 4WD King Ranch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

cjduffie

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
MISC
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
CEOs are exactly like baseball managers and football coaches....they get run off when most of the people below them suck. A locker room speech from the new guy just isn't sufficient to fix whatever problems led to the losing record.
Locker room speech not in order. I'd expect him to be in full talent evaluation mode, and to start determining where change needs to happen first. Also easy (as the new guy) to hit the pause button on a project unless he's totally bought into direction.

Sponsored

Carolina Jim

Black Diamond
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco 2-door
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
start determining where change needs to happen first
I used to know the actual percentage, but have forgotten it now. But in Fortune 500 companies, a CEO change prompts a very healthy turnover in the next 2 levels down...within 18 or so months. Its on the low end of range if the new person is from within - but still very significant.

RedHotFuzz

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Black Diamond 4D
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
How about the CEO produce that ROAST interior they teased us with to get our reservations. The one that was a rich, stain Rubbed leather.
I can understand why that one may have been an overreach (still, shame on them for putting it in the launch video if they couldn't deliver). What I can't understand is why the light gray vinyl isn't available, since white/light gray is LITERALLY THE MOST COMMON COLOR in the marine-grade vinyl world. :/

BroncBro

Wildtrak
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Tacoma 4x4
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Can you share the link for this? People keep saying this but doesn't seem to be super verifiable and ford isn't saying squat

Here’s a video interview by TFL. Warning, it’s 45 minutes long. But the Goodyear reps go into great detail and they eventually explain why it’s multi terrain.

Bronco B-Rad

First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Own 2013 Ford Focus S Manual, 2018 F150 XLT 5.0L
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
The CEO said he will relay our "thoughts" to the Bronco team in charge of interior options. This is AMAZING news and hopefully something comes of it.

And BTW, I am CryptoLLoyd :)

Twitter:

Ford Bronco More Interior Options & Colors -- Ford CEO Farley is listening to Bronco6g members! 1603747745042

Ford Bronco More Interior Options & Colors -- Ford CEO Farley is listening to Bronco6g members! 1603747745042

1603591465172-png.54424
any chance the rubberized floor would be offered up and down the line up?

Sponsored

Used2jeep

Banned
Black Diamond
Banned
Banned
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Crown Vic P71
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

CT203

Badlands
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'13 JK
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I'm not sure about amazing. It's quite shocking actually.

The better question is why didn't Ford solicit feedback prior to releasing some of these god awful and limited options.
Coming from someone in product development, the last thing you want to do is solicit too much upfront customer feedback. It sounds counter intuitive, but design by committee will rarely if ever lead to innovation and inspiring design. It will lead to things like a Pontiac Aztec. Great designers must be largely left to go with their vision. That being said, I don't think this interior was one of those design inspirations. I'm guessing it involved marketing and finance pretty heavily...

john houseman

Badlands
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 F-150, 2000 F-250, 1969 Cougar Convertible
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I have a FE reservation and am very dismayed by the interior. I would expect to see something luxurious in saddle brown, (this is a Bronco). Something similar to a King Ranch interior.
Perfect in a loaded out Badlands also. I'd pay extra for this interior.
Sponsored