Bronc-O

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Lincoln Aviator
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
If they’re here then let’s hear it. Step forward.
It's probably better that they don't. As we've seen in the past when we knew who had inside info, they were constantly bombarded with questions and nonsense. Reading and staying in the background may gain more for everyone.
Sponsored

Ramble_Offroad

Badlands
First Name
Nels
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 2D JK on 35’s
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

It's probably better that they don't. As we've seen in the past when we knew who had inside info, they were constantly bombarded with questions and nonsense. Reading and staying in the background may gain more for everyone.
that’s likely true. Then maybe a press release? IDK. I don’t expect Ford to reply to individual requests, nor do I expect them to be able to (or care to) change direction. However some kind of direct communication targeted at reservation holders who are voicing legitimate concerns (my examples post #348) would go a long way in restoring my consumer faith.

XirallicBolts

Outer Banks
First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Flex EcoBoost, 2010 Milan
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Man, after hearing other OBX people talk about jumping to a different trim, I decided to price them out. The closest I can get is a Badlands, as we don't want Sasquatch.

Badlands is a much better interior color than OBX and we'd get better-looking tires, but with a few sacrifices: +$2,000, -Tube steps, -leather, -body-color exterior, -anything else I can't remember

Why on earth couldn't they just give us acceptable color options on OBX? They're already *making* grey/black dashboards, just give us one of them. I don't want blue or bronze on my bright red car.

BroncoOBX

Outer Banks
First Name
Ferdinand
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GT350, C5Z06, ViperSRT, MazdaCX9
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I will not stop posting the same over and over, until I am called by my dealer to place the order:
BD and BL have similar greta interiors, but different accent colors and stitching.
This colors are not in line with some of the vivid car colors, so please ad some neutral stitching and accent colors to the current "sole" options.
For most people red and blue, orange and blue, JUST DON'T MATCH inside the car !!! Ford, please listen.
I still have until December to make a decision. I will not buy a car where I have to adapt my car color selection to the "sole" interior stitching and accent color offered by Ford.
If that's the case, at least make the stitching white or grey !!! Please !!

Ford Bronco More Interior Options & Colors -- Ford CEO Farley is listening to Bronco6g members! BD int red

dwfern

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco 4-Door
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Man, after hearing other OBX people talk about jumping to a different trim, I decided to price them out. The closest I can get is a Badlands, as we don't want Sasquatch.

Badlands is a much better interior color than OBX and we'd get better-looking tires, but with a few sacrifices: +$2,000, -Tube steps, -leather, -body-color exterior, -anything else I can't remember

Why on earth couldn't they just give us acceptable color options on OBX? They're already *making* grey/black dashboards, just give us one of them. I don't want blue or bronze on my bright red car.
Agreed 100%... I am bouncing between OBX and BL and the driving factor is the horrible choices of interior for OBX.

Was able to get builds of OBX and BL to come to similar prices, but have to make a few compromises... just need to determine if those compromises are make or break.

I also wonder if they are making the interior choices of OBX that polarizing in an effort to have people move up or down a trim... thus allowing larger builds of a certain trim?

Sponsored

usarms

Big Bend
First Name
Rory
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Transit
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Most of the people on here should go buy Lincolns. This Bronco is heads and heels above ANY previous Bronco ever offered for choices. Go look at a 70's Bronco. I had one. Milk toast with rattling doors, cheap vinyl and metal interiors and a ride like a buck board. Even the big ones from the 80's and 90's were not much for choice. I never heard so many people complain.

fly-cobra32

Wildtrak
First Name
Danny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Acura
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

BL build - Needs fix'n.......................
You have a 2.7L with a four door hardtop and then you cannot add the sound deafening headliner without steeping down to a 2.3L? It has nothing to do with the engine size!

Ford Bronco More Interior Options & Colors -- Ford CEO Farley is listening to Bronco6g members! 1603890624751

Adding Brush Guard also makes you downside your engine........Need fix'n!

Ford Bronco More Interior Options & Colors -- Ford CEO Farley is listening to Bronco6g members! 1603891142683

Last edited:

XirallicBolts

Outer Banks
First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Flex EcoBoost, 2010 Milan
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Most of the people on here should go buy Lincolns. This Bronco is heads and heels above ANY previous Bronco ever offered for choices. Go look at a 70's Bronco. I had one. Milk toast with rattling doors, cheap vinyl and metal interiors and a ride like a buck board. Even the big ones from the 80's and 90's were not much for choice. I never heard so many people complain.
I can see your point on things like roof options, but our complaint here is the easiest for Ford to avoid -- They could've chosen literally any colors. The ones they chose make us *wish* it was the 90s when your choices were tan or black. We would *prefer* the interior choices be closer to the original Bronco.

Ford kept interior colors a secret for so long, and *this* is what we were finally given, with unnecessary restrictions depending on trim. I'm not saying "base needs leather" but there's no reason an Outer Banks can't get the black leather from Badlands/WT (can't remember which).

My previous Mercury had a charcoal interior with ice blue accents. It actually worked because they kept the blue subtle and you'd never be doors-off. The Bronco needs an interior that compliments the exterior because the line between the two is blurred.

Last edited:

john houseman

Badlands
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 F-150, 2000 F-250, 1969 Cougar Convertible
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
That interior is beautiful. I’d love to hear the logic on why that isn’t offered. Not just the seats, but the lighter dash. I was shocked they went with a black dash. One of my first projects is going to be putting vinyl on that. I bet anything this was the one the design team hoped for and some idiot exec said....no it’ll never sell
It would definitely be my first interior choice, If we had a choice. Dash and all.

usarms

Big Bend
First Name
Rory
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Transit
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

I see that they are not trying to attract old farts. They are hoping the younger crowd moves over from Jeep. In order to do that they need MODERN choices. The same reason Lexus went to that horrible front end and pissed off all the old folks. They came right out and said they were looking to attract younger buyers. Younger buyers like purple sneakers with yellow soles or whatever and more modern looks including colors. Black interiors are so old school. Black painted roofs fit right in with that. I had a 30 something help me with colors and the gray roof was first choice so it's not old school. Move forward...

Sponsored

CanadianHorseMan

Badlands
First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Shelby GT350R || 2019 Golf R
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I see that they are not trying to attract old farts. They are hoping the younger crowd moves over from Jeep. In order to do that they need MODERN choices. The same reason Lexus went to that horrible front end and pissed off all the old folks. They came right out and said they were looking to attract younger buyers. Younger buyers like purple sneakers with yellow soles or whatever and more modern looks including colors. Black interiors are so old school. Black painted roofs fit right in with that. I had a 30 something help me with colors and the gray roof was first choice so it's not old school. Move forward...
Hey I'm not an "old fart" lol, but those Lexus front ends are horrendously ugly. Dunno who wants that.

senatorPOPS

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 F150 - 1990 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
That was also 50 years ago. Even the last gen Bronco came out in 92’, which was almost 20 years ago. Things have changed.

Bronc-O

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Lincoln Aviator
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks

If they add power seats to Outer Banks, I'd settle for that interior, even though I'd rather have black.

brewdad

Badlands
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ram
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Leather seat option on any trim includes floor carpet and power seats.

Bronc-O

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Lincoln Aviator
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Leather seat option on any trim includes floor carpet and power seats.
I thought so too, but the Roast/black leather option on Outer Banks has manual seats.
Sponsored