Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'79 Bronco XLT
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Ford Bronco More Interior Options & Colors -- Ford CEO Farley is listening to Bronco6g members! 1603954303754

This is a pic that was shared of the interior C&Ms team ‘inspiration board’.

They would like us to believe that “the designers (barb and missy) found inspiration from items collected while offroading alongside enthusiasts such as an old baseball mitt, backpacking gear and treads of a running shoe.”
https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.detroitnews.com/amp/3741671001

The design team was on the perfect design arc. What happened to deviate so far away from their North Star? The brown sample (in mgv) in the picture would work with so many of the exterior and trim colors.

Somewhere in the process required to deliver a mass market vehicle to us, Ford lost their way.
Sponsored

GotGOAT

Wildtrak
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Dodge Ram
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Ford Bronco More Interior Options & Colors -- Ford CEO Farley is listening to Bronco6g members! 1603954303754

This is a pic that was shared of the interior C&Ms team ‘inspiration board’.

They would like us to believe that “the designers (barb and missy) found inspiration from items collected while offroading alongside enthusiasts such as an old baseball mitt, backpacking gear and treads of a running shoe.”
https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.detroitnews.com/amp/3741671001

The design team was on the perfect design arc. What happened to deviate so far away from their North Star? The brown sample (in mgv) in the picture would work with so many of the exterior and trim colors.

Somewhere in the process required to deliver a mass market vehicle to us, Ford lost their way.
MONEY, MONEY, MONEY.

Once, design ideas were put forward the cost associated with them vs. other options came into play.

That is actually one of the reasons the limited color options for the MGV is so frustrating. MGV is available in a ton of different colors just go look at boats.

emerald86

Badlands
First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
69 Bronco, 21 Badlands Bronco, 23 Braptor INBOUND
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I don't know about considering the interior the icing...its more like the cake was beautifully iced and when you cut into it...you find a dense turd...

The interior is ultimately what you spend the most time in, and what you have to engage with and look at...for years to come. But taste is definitely subjective.

I'm guessing Ford will find more than enough people that are fine with the interiors. When you look at the boy racer interiors out there, all the hideous mods people make to the aesthetics of their vehicles etc...its not hard to believe millions of people will actually find the interiors Bronco offers to be "attractive".

But I like audi and porsche interiors (and 60s sports car interiors)...so maybe I'm just boring
Icing is still a big deal cosmetically and I would like cake with nice icing haha - but there is no vehicle I want remotely as much as this Bronco even with 5/10 interior.

Racerdad

Badlands
First Name
Allan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1966 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I know that these two issues have been covered multiple times on this, and other, forums. But, since I do believe that Ford is paying attention, I will bring them up yet again.

I have had a drivers license for 48 years, driven literally millions of miles in all types of weather and all types of vehicles - and never owned a vehicle with a black interior. Where I live, it gets hot in the summer and cold in the winter. A lighter color interior option for ALL trim levels would be appreciated.

And let's be honest. Is the requirement for dropping the manual transmission if you want heated seats just to force customers into higher priced vehicles? This makes no sense for those of us in snow country. G.O.A.T.O.I.T.S. - Goes over any terrain only in the summer.

Ford Bronco More Interior Options & Colors -- Ford CEO Farley is listening to Bronco6g members! IMG_0236

A new Bronco would be the fifth vehicle in the stable - not what most people would call a necessity. I would love a (relatively) stripped 2.3L manual Black Diamond, but if my only options are black interior and no heated seats - it ain't going to happen.

TurkeyRun

Badlands
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco, '02 F-350, 21 Expy, 4 Harleys and a BMW GS
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Meanwhile, the Ford Executives go out to lunch, to celebrate the success of the 2021 Bronco!
Cheeseburger!

Sponsored

LoganFF84

Wildtrak
First Name
Logan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
So, who wants to start a Bronco Interior business? I have no experience in interiors, but I'm a man and actually know what "outdoors themed" interiors are. Guess that theme got shot down by someone.

Bronc-O

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Lincoln Aviator
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
But isn’t that what the communications manager is being paid to do?
Hopefully, Ford starts doing some communicating soon. Time is getting short. I hope they don't wait until a couple of days before conversion time to dump a ton of info on us.

Jr87mustang

Black Diamond
First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Expedition, 1987 5.0 GT Convert
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Hopefully, Ford starts doing some communicating soon. Time is getting short. I hope they don't wait until a couple of days before conversion time to dump a ton of info on us.
Exactly, what is next? Its been a few weeks and as far as ordering is concerned its been dead air space.

edgeflyer

Banned
Wildtrak
Banned
Banned
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 FX4
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Heres two versions of Navy Pier from different Ford websites....... I know, I know.....computer pre-productions CG colors.....yeah, yeah.....but this just doesn't go with Cyber Orange, Red or for that matter Electric Blue?? It barely goes with Catus Gray!! We're all stuck with Area 51 which is a nice color but come on......collaboration could have been better!

Don't get me started with the tops! HOLD PRODUCTION FORD!! Get things to the people the right way......better than a half baked Bronco! Painted black tops SHOULD be standard on ALL Broncos!!

Ford Bronco More Interior Options & Colors -- Ford CEO Farley is listening to Bronco6g members! IMG_0236

I'm very happy with my Bronco build. There's alot of complainers making noise, so I make sure to voice the opinion of the other side. Build them Bronco's!!!!

Sponsored

Portapot

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Cj7, RX350, f250,
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Funny but not realistic in my personal experience.

I do report directly to the CEO of a large company. It would go something like this...

Senior Team

So I am out on social media and I got lit up by raving Bronco fans for having a terrible launch. Broken B&P, something about a gray top and horrible interior options.

I can’t stress enough how our heads are on the block with Wall St and the Board following the disastrous Explorer launch. We finally are getting some interest from investors. I have been CEO for 1 month. I won’t make it to two months and neither will you if this doesn’t get addressed ASAP.

Sending out an invite for a call in 2 hr. Expect answers on how we get here and what will be done to fix this situation. Comes with solutions not excuses.

I want to see the market research that supported these decisions.

Cancel your weekend plans.

CEO

And then the senior execs would fire up texts to their own team to meet in 10 min prior to the mtg with the CEO. This is more realistic.
And then they’d all look at each other and blame the intern for everything, the one in the video who kept calling the BL the “badass” model, while us suckers thought if we got the Wildtrak or FE we’d have a shot at the cool interiors from the prototypes.

Heffe66413

Outer Banks
First Name
Jake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I'm very happy with my Bronco build. There's alot of complainers making noise, so I make sure to voice the opinion of the other side. Build them Bronco's!!!!
I was a big complainer at first, but some of the interiors have actually grown on me. My only suggestion to Ford is just to create one accent option in dark gray or black for the grab handles , vent accent , and door pocket elastic. That option would go far for many people and would be an easy fix for Ford.

Dmk08

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Walk
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

This is a good start but the FE interior in general just doesnt seem like a $60k vehicle to me. No Bronco does. I guess people pay that for Jeeps too. Just dont get it.

I “only” paid $63k for a brand new BMW M3 in 2016.....

BroncoJay

Badlands
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Me too..but I’ve never been big into interior.. is it easy to clean, is the plastic durable and not scratched easy? If yes then fu$k yes..
Bronco is too good of a design and too much heritage for me to give two shits about sandstone vs orange thread...
To each their own..

Used2jeep

Banned
Black Diamond
Banned
Banned
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Crown Vic P71
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Exactly, what is next? Its been a few weeks and as far as ordering is concerned its been dead air space.
Still have 28 days until the hopeful opening of orders. "Plenty of time".
Sponsored