First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Toyota Tacoma DCSB OR
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
I'm wondering if anyone has heard of any interior updates?
Not I.. There's supposed to be a Build+Price tool update early December..
Sponsored

Jr87mustang

Black Diamond
First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Expedition, 1987 5.0 GT Convert
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Valhalla_Overland

First Edition
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
First Edition

Sponsored

bluesun68

Wildtrak
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
raptor, velar, f-type
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I wonder if they offered a few normal interiors, black, grey, tan, with a black dash, what the take rate would be compared to bronze dashes, tan/black seats, with yellow or blue trim. Sigh. Then maybe the brand manager would have the evidence to fire the designers.

jdmrc93

Outer Banks
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 GMC Terrain Denali
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
That's really boring.
I disagree. The current interiors aren't boring, but they missed the mark in coordination. I'm not sure why they are having this fetish phase of adding non-matching accent colors. Keep the current interior options, add a black only option, and get rid of those damn accent colors. It's a cool idea, not going to lie! But leave it to the aftermarket. Don't put grabber blue as an accent when you don't even offer that as an exterior color. Or, at the VERY least, make the accent colors match the exterior color. That's not rocket science.

TXJeepScientist

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
07 Toyota Avalon, 08 Honda Civic, 01 Nissan Pathfinder, 10 3T Saab, 94 Jeep Cherokee
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

I wish Ford would put out an email saying " most of your concerns have been addressed in the revised B&P", or something to that effect to reassure potential buyers that Ford is listening.

Valhalla_Overland

First Edition
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
I wish Ford would put out an email saying " most of your concerns have been addressed in the revised B&P", or something to that effect to reassure potential buyers that Ford is listening.
Communication from Ford has been lacking to say the least.. Just have to wait and see what the update brings.

Sponsored

Rydfree

Badlands
First Name
Benny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Ford F-150 Supercrew 4WD King Ranch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I don't think we really hate the interior or trim color choices . It's that Ford has locked them to a model that's absurd . If we could just pick them according to the exterior color or our preferences is all we really need to be happy . Once you get to the OBX edition we should be able to pick any interior they offer .

lobbs611

Badlands
First Name
Kyle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2D JL Rubicon
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I wonder if they offered a few normal interiors, black, grey, tan, with a black dash, what the take rate would be compared to bronze dashes, tan/black seats, with yellow or blue trim. Sigh. Then maybe the brand manager would have the evidence to fire the designers.
It wouldn't lure me away from the current Badlands interior...

Iceman153

Wildtrak
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota FJ Cruiser
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I don't think we really hate the interior or trim color choices . It's that Ford has locked them to a model that's absurd . If we could just pick them according to the exterior color or our preferences is all we really need to be happy . Once you get to the OBX edition we should be able to pick any interior they offer .
Yeah this would be much more sane. It's really dumb, i guess the thinking was to help upsell, but in many cases it's forcing people to take a lower option level just to get the color they want.

but I'm still bummed nothing from either of the debut interiors made it, they were exciting and awesome. What we got is ordinary and boring, except maybe the MGV which is a unique material that they managed to make look boring.

BroncoBoy22

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'11 Mustang GT 5.0
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I disagree. The current interiors aren't boring, but they missed the mark in coordination. I'm not sure why they are having this fetish phase of adding non-matching accent colors. Keep the current interior options, add a black only option, and get rid of those damn accent colors. It's a cool idea, not going to lie! But leave it to the aftermarket. Don't put grabber blue as an accent when you don't even offer that as an exterior color. Or, at the VERY least, make the accent colors match the exterior color. That's not rocket science.

YES YES!!!

Poppy

First Edition
First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Titan
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
THATS RIGHT IF THEY CHARGE MORE THATS OK, GIVE ME GRAYs L M D OR BLACK TO CHOSE WITH SILVER EXTERIOR.
YOUR COLOR OPTIONS ARE FINE (maybe add white for some of use but not me) JUST IN WRONG TRIMS
This is the only VEHICLE you should pick the interior first then figer out how to match outside
Sponsored