Tricia
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
98 Avalon, 95 Dakota
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I just turned 54 and I don't think I have ever bought a vehicle that met 100% of my wants and needs. But that's what makes it fun. I would bet my last dollar that almost every person on here has already planned their first mod. Katzkin will do a full interior (seats) for around 1,200 - 1,500. Go to your local body shop and find out what they would charge to paint the top white....and for those of you on a budget go base or BB and mod that mother till you get it just like you want it!!!
Agreed. I am sometimes amazed at the nitpicking, especially about interiors. You want a black interior? Go buy an Audi. Go get seat covers. The contrast stitching is what will make other people notice the Bronco isn't just some Chevy truck or a Hyundai SUV. You don't like the Navy Pier? I'll swap with you. It has a look that will still look classy 50 years from now when my kids or grandkids are driving it. ???
Sponsored

jdmrc93

Outer Banks
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 GMC Terrain Denali
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Agreed. I am sometimes amazed at the nitpicking, especially about interiors. You want a black interior? Go buy an Audi. Go get seat covers. The contrast stitching is what will make other people notice the Bronco isn't just some Chevy truck or a Hyundai SUV. You don't like the Navy Pier? I'll swap with you. It has a look that will still look classy 50 years from now when my kids or grandkids are driving it. ???
Whatever helps you sleep at night.

JWBronco

Wildtrak
First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 Ford Edge
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Man, after hearing other OBX people talk about jumping to a different trim, I decided to price them out. The closest I can get is a Badlands, as we don't want Sasquatch.

Badlands is a much better interior color than OBX and we'd get better-looking tires, but with a few sacrifices: +$2,000, -Tube steps, -leather, -body-color exterior, -anything else I can't remember

Why on earth couldn't they just give us acceptable color options on OBX? They're already *making* grey/black dashboards, just give us one of them. I don't want blue or bronze on my bright red car.
Exactly my situation..... you lose carpeted floors when you switch to BL too. Unless you opt for leather.

dejones64

Black Diamond
First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco 2-dr Black Diamond
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

It wouldn't lure me away from the current Badlands interior...
Orange trim is not a deal breaker for me, but if there were choices, I wouldn't pick orange.

Sponsored

lobbs611

Badlands
First Name
Kyle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2D JL Rubicon
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Orange trim is not a deal breaker for me, but if there were choices, I wouldn't pick orange.
Cyber Orange, Carbonized and Area 51 were my three choices from those available since day one. I'd already been thinking about how to integrate them so having the orange as part of the trim by default on the Badlands was a bonus to me.

ET1

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Accord
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Dont go into the Wildtrak thread and say youre unhappy with interiors!! Lots of feelings getting hurt over there.

dejones64

Black Diamond
First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco 2-dr Black Diamond
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Cyber Orange, Carbonized and Area 51 were my three choices from those available since day one. I'd already been thinking about how to integrate them so having the orange as part of the trim by default on the Badlands was a bonus to me.
I"m not a color coordinated kind of person. Which of the Bronco colors goes with orange interior trim?

lobbs611

Badlands
First Name
Kyle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2D JL Rubicon
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I"m not a color coordinated kind of person. Which of the Bronco colors goes with orange interior trim?
All of them. I made a long winded post about color theory on here somewhere. The orange trim doesn't technically clash with any of the exterior colors. It's just different to what is traditionally used in the automotive world and some people don't care for that.

North7

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
SUV
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

All of them. I made a long winded post about color theory on here somewhere. The orange trim doesn't technically clash with any of the exterior colors. It's just different to what is traditionally used in the automotive world and some people don't care for that.
Just more artsy types trying to tell us what we are supposed to like.
:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

Sponsored

Bronc-O

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Lincoln Aviator
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Look at the Sema pics and tell me black and orange isn't the obvious choice. :cautious:

jdmrc93

Outer Banks
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 GMC Terrain Denali
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Just more artsy types trying to tell us what we are supposed to like.
:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:
Here let me paint your walls a nice cactus grey, then put a mixed saddle couch in there with grabber blue lamps. Oh, and the stitching in the couch is grabber blue.

sounds dumb doesn’t it?

Nickp

Base
First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 WRANGLER THAT GEICO SPENT $14K FIXING
Your Bronco Model
Base
Here let me paint your walls a nice cactus grey, then put a mixed saddle couch in there with grabber blue lamps. Oh, and the stitching in the couch is grabber blue.

sounds dumb doesn’t it?
how’d you get into my living room....

Ford Bronco More Interior Options & Colors -- Ford CEO Farley is listening to Bronco6g members! E371A338-33AD-43A0-8A75-3D822B02A55F

Last edited: