First Name
Corey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Chevy Cruze
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
But the fact that Ford and the designers sat on these ugly interior colors, especially that marine blue vinyl for however many years now is really surprising. You mean nobody thought that not having an all black or brown/tan leather/cloth options were the right thing to do!?? What’s even more weird is that they were onto something with the concept interiors. Why didn’t they at least translate the over to actual production? I mean the design team really thought those interiors colors really complimented the vehicle and exterior colors?

broncoj11

Badlands
First Name
Trunks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Nissan Frontier Pro 4X
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Yes they could do this for sure. think about how many FORD vehicles are produced right now across all models/trims and how many have a standard black option. The # of bronco seats made vs. the rest of Fords line up is tiny. They could find the bandwidth somehow. They could do it, It might a serious pain in the ASS to do it, but will they is the real question. How much do they care about their customers.
I know they can. i’m saying I doubt they will

acetdeucy

Badlands
First Name
daniel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lincoln Corsair Lexus RX350
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Because, they have only been working on this vehicle for a year in actuality. All of this screams of night-before-the-science-fair project planning. There is absolutely no way they have been working on this for 4-5 years. No. Way.
I think the Focus team was Bronco Nation. It kinds implies that in the new interior video.

OP
OP
deejay08

deejay08

Badlands
First Name
Drew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Civic
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

It'd be nice, but doubt anything for MY21 at least.....

He probably blocked all those dudes on Twitter right after (if that's a thing you can do). I suspect they don't use random twitter complaints for major design changes after doing their own focus groups, etc for months/years.
As long as you're respectful a CEO isn't going to block you. It would be too petty and take too much time to go around blocking people. Literally not worth the effort. We're actually trying to make sure he makes more $ and make the product better lol. He probably likes the raw feedback tbh.

Last edited by a moderator:

Sponsored

WNC_Bronco

Black Diamond
First Name
Rich
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Toyota Tacoma 4x4,2017 Honda Civic LX
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
But the fact that Ford and the designers sat on these ugly interior colors, especially that marine blue vinyl for however many years now is really surprising. You mean nobody thought that not having an all black or brown/tan leather/cloth options were the right thing to do!?? What’s even more weird is that they were onto something with the concept interiors. Why didn’t they at least translate the over to actual production? I mean the design team really thought those interiors colors really complimented the vehicle and exterior colors?
Bait and switch

Deuce

Badlands
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I had originally reserved an OBX, but changed my mind on that a while back. Really glad I did after seeing the bronze dashboard and blue abomination that will clash with most exterior colors, especially when four of them are variations of gray.

Ripcurl

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
DodgeRam 1500 Laramie, HarleyDavidson 48
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
As long as you're respectful a CEO isn't going to block you. It would be too petty and take too much time to go around blocking people. Literally not worth the effort. We're actually trying to make sure he makes more $ and make the product better lol. He probably likes the raw feedback tbh.
Maybe so, its worth a try, if that is really him on the other end and not an assistant or something.

Just not sure they can implement that in time for MY21 is all

RedRiverRev

First Name
Herman
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nothing
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
I guarantee you he's more concerned with the new F150 not crapping the bed than some rabid Bronco fans for a "limited run" vehicle. Ford knows that they can't even keep up with the demand for the crappy interior Broncos, why put in the effort?

Sponsored

WNC_Bronco

Black Diamond
First Name
Rich
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Toyota Tacoma 4x4,2017 Honda Civic LX
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I guarantee you he's more concerned with the new F150 not crapping the bed than some rabid Bronco fans for a "limited run" vehicle. Ford knows that they can't even keep up with the demand for the crappy interior Broncos, why put in the effort?
This.

Dont expect much to happen.

pan-y-cerveza

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma Pro
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I have a FE reservation and am very dismayed by the interior. I would expect to see something luxurious in saddle brown, (this is a Bronco). Something similar to a King Ranch interior.
Ford Bronco More Interior Options & Colors -- Ford CEO Farley is listening to Bronco6g members! 4647610D-4306-40B9-BDA4-4EBA50E573A4
I don't like this interior much. But now....I would take it over any of the available interiors.

xmod

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT350, Toyo 4Runner TRD, Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I will add that all the trims, but especially badlands, should have the option for a gray or charcoal accent color so you aren’t stuck with orange.

calgecko

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Chevy ZR2 Bison V6
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

The OBX Roast leather interior is gorgeous - it's got me thinking about building an OBX into a Sasquatch just for that interior, instead of getting a Badlands or Wildtrack
Sponsored