Paulo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru, Honda Africa Twin, Husqvarna 310R
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Heres two versions of Navy Pier from different Ford websites....... I know, I know.....computer pre-productions CG colors.....yeah, yeah.....but this just doesn't go with Cyber Orange, Red or for that matter Electric Blue?? It barely goes with Catus Gray!! We're all stuck with Area 51 which is a nice color but come on......collaboration could have been better!

Don't get me started with the tops! HOLD PRODUCTION FORD!! Get things to the people the right way......better than a half baked Bronco! Painted black tops SHOULD be standard on ALL Broncos!!

Ford Bronco More Interior Options & Colors -- Ford CEO Farley is listening to Bronco6g members! 2021-Ford-Bronco-First-Edition-Navy-Pier-Interior-001

Ford Bronco More Interior Options & Colors -- Ford CEO Farley is listening to Bronco6g members! Screen Shot 2020-10-24 at 11.13.22 AM

Last edited:

nmt77

Badlands
First Name
Nancy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW X1
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I did post this in another thread of the B&P but it applies here to: FARLY please listen...

I have to image that Ford spent more time getting all the products that you can add to your Bronco on line in the B&P as opposed to the different seating options since they wanted you to get an idea or pricing. Since seating colors would be the same pricing I am hoping, praying, gasping, puking and assume that Ford will add multiple seat color options that match the exterior Bronco color or are generic, like blacked out or same thread color as seats and IP colors. Lincoln interiors are so great I cannot believe some of those people never sat into the Bronco interior kick off meetings...

With such a great pre-release roll out, I cannot imagine Ford would shoot themselves in the foot. Again, have to assume they are smarter and rolled the B&P out for pricing and all the options that Ford wants you to buy and will fill in multiple seat options as the weeks go by since this would not change pricing. They have all the different seats and trim pieces in stock to severely limit the performance high end trim packages to either one cloth option or one leather option would be absurd!!!!

For my WHITE Wildtrak LUX at the highest trim price why in the world could I not get get Vinyl or have to only get Area 51 seat stitching and IP (Instrument Panel) accent color (In a WHITE and BLACK Bronco - No comment on not painted top at this point)??? I feel like I am already being punished and going through the pain program and I haven't even bought it yet... Do I really have to choose interiors to dictate what trim performance level I buy? Are the most expensive trim packages just the most limited rediclulous interiors? I cannot imagine getting the FE reservations and then seeing that BLUE interior as the only option, or the Cyber Orange trim everything seems to done right by the Bronco team EXCEPT this interior choice insanity.

If it is delivery time issue, then let me choose what I want from all the option and FORD can show how each change will push out delivery. A 2022 is OK with me, if I can get what I want but do not tell me my early reservation is toast. I am not paying $60K and $5K in taxes/registration to not get what I want in a brand new Bronco. Just give us transparency... if you need to get clones out quick, do it and let us customize what we want for later deliveries.

Marine Vinyl Seat.png
Would love a light option like this in leather or vinyl. I live in Florida (vinyl may be too sweaty), a light brown or tan also. Disappointed there were no lighter interior options. I may be one of a few, but I love the diamond pattern like the Filson. I have found several rebuilds with custom interior with diamond stitch. It looks amazing. Also a fan of the horizontal bar pattern. I am female and going with lighter colors to try to replicate a beach Bronco like my Dad used to have. Late res so also will take advantage of the white or body color top. Hope Ford is listening and does add options! Agree w you on 50-60K more than I have ever spent even on a few BMW and Volvo - this thing better be exactly what I want lol!

Gquag

Badlands
First Name
Geoff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1936 Ford Pickup
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Would love a light option like this in leather or vinyl. I live in Florida (vinyl may be too sweaty), a light brown or tan also. Disappointed there were no lighter interior options. I may be one of a few, but I love the diamond pattern like the Filson. I have found several rebuilds with custom interior with diamond stitch. It looks amazing. Also a fan of the horizontal bar pattern. I am female and going with lighter colors to try to replicate a beach Bronco like my Dad used to have. Late res so also will take advantage of the white or body color top. Hope Ford is listening and does add options! Agree w you on 50-60K more than I have ever spent even on a few BMW and Volvo - this thing better be exactly what I want lol!
I Agree!! We should also have the chance to Order the Badlands and choose from the lower models below. Outer Banks, Black Dia., Big Bend etc....

In addition Leather is very resilient and durable, a rugged Material, Besides it being very attractive! I would also love to have the option order it for the Badlands NON-Power so i can keep the wash out floors.. No need for Carpet.

P.S. Please Please tell me sooner! then later that Ford Bronco Team is working on a Special Edition Filson!!

Sponsored

BroncoBoy22

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'11 Mustang GT 5.0
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Thanks for getting Farley’s attention!

Hopefully changes are made.

At the very least black diamond and badlands should be able to pick blue or orange since they’re both MGV

JimmyD

Badlands
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger XLT FX4/2019 Mustang Ecoboost
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
The CEO said he will relay our "thoughts" to the Bronco team in charge of interior options. This is AMAZING news and hopefully something comes of it.

And BTW, I am CryptoLLoyd :)

Twitter:

Ford Bronco More Interior Options & Colors -- Ford CEO Farley is listening to Bronco6g members! Screen Shot 2020-10-24 at 11.13.22 AM

How about the Wildtrak interior also !!

Ksjrb03

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F250
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

I just spent 20 minutes dusting off a Twitter account and password to pile on. Please everyone that cares do the same. Let’s light this CEO up! Don’t be a dick, just let him know how much navy pier sucks ass and we hate it. ?

Gquag

Badlands
First Name
Geoff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1936 Ford Pickup
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
This asshole is the reason we dont have xplan.
Shhhhh, Ease up on the name calling until after we find out nothing was resolved. I believe they are listening to the option requests and working on it. that also may come back around as well!!

DGTUX20

Badlands
First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 TDI Sportwagen
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Not reading 7 pages...have read 1000’s over the past months

FE OR BL OR WT....offer some light color MV...I want my bronco bright on the inside. Sooooo disappointing to see just black

Sponsored

nmt77

Badlands
First Name
Nancy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW X1
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I Agree!! We should also have the chance to Order the Badlands and choose from the lower models below. Outer Banks, Black Dia., Big Bend etc....

In addition Leather is very resilient and durable, a rugged Material, Besides it being very attractive! I would also love to have the option order it for the Badlands NON-Power so i can keep the wash out floors.. No need for Carpet.

P.S. Please Please tell me sooner! then later that Ford Bronco Team is working on a Special Edition Filson!!
I know right!! I hate cloth and I have had it many years but been loyal to leather for prob last 15 yrs. I seriously want a simple, basic, wash out vehicle that can get sand and rain - BUT - with heated seats (yes in FL, I work in the operating room which is freezing cold and love a warm back when I am done. Also good for our winter), def want a remote start, 2.7L, the 33s of the BL, towing pkg for my future boat. Is this too much to ask for? Don't want the driver assist/cruise control auto adjust crap even though it will be my only car/DD. I also don't even care if it has a 12" monitor. I have tried since launch to configure something like this and have been unsuccessful. Badlands seems like my best bet at this time. This will be the ONLY vehicle I have ever purchased with the intent to pay off and keep forever. Have been leasing imports the last decade. Complete game changer. I wanted a Jeep. But I like this better. And it will be in a way a tribute to my late Father - a total beach guy.

mylittlepony

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
95 Jeep Wrangler / 09 TC Series 5.0
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Down - but I want cloth, Kinda digging the cloth seats in the OB
Do you have a decent photos of cloth b/c I can't find any that make cloth look good on the OB? E

Even the leather options are blah.
I will not upgrade to leather if Ford does not show any taste with new options befitting a roll-out like the BRONCO.

Hank 615

Badlands
First Name
Henry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT Premium, 2023 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I really don't understand the complete failure of modularity in the Bronco. It's marketed as a hardcore functional offroader but sifting through what's offered is more difficult than any other vehicle I've ever looked into.

Gquag

Badlands
First Name
Geoff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1936 Ford Pickup
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I know right!! I hate cloth and I have had it many years but been loyal to leather for prob last 15 yrs. I seriously want a simple, basic, wash out vehicle that can get sand and rain - BUT - with heated seats (yes in FL, I work in the operating room which is freezing cold and love a warm back when I am done. Also good for our winter), def want a remote start, 2.7L, the 33s of the BL, towing pkg for my future boat. Is this too much to ask for? Don't want the driver assist/cruise control auto adjust crap even though it will be my only car/DD. I also don't even care if it has a 12" monitor. I have tried since launch to configure something like this and have been unsuccessful. Badlands seems like my best bet at this time. This will be the ONLY vehicle I have ever purchased with the intent to pay off and keep forever. Have been leasing imports the last decade. Complete game changer. I wanted a Jeep. But I like this better. And it will be in a way a tribute to my late Father - a total beach guy.
Yes I second that! I've loads of Cars. But this will be first New One. Lets make it the Best the way we like it. "Built the way you want" Ford sales rep quote

nmt77

Badlands
First Name
Nancy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW X1
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Yes I second that! I've loads of Cars. But this will be first New One. Lets make it the Best the way we like it. "Built the way you want" Ford sales rep quote
Lets do it! Hopefully we both get the Bronco of our dreams (before 2023)!
Sponsored