Kent
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jaguar XK, Ford Mustang, 2020 Ford Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Top needs to be BLACK and WHITE needs to be an Option ..... DEFINITELY NOT GREY!! Its not a BIG deal to change the dye powder.

.... AND why isn't the Go pro Bar with the front USB standard on ALL trims??
Absolutely, how did they get the hardtop color so wrong? Defies logic that they would release without an actual black hardtop and a white hardtop as an option. Ford's preproduction prototypes were showing both.
Sponsored

mylittlepony

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
95 Jeep Wrangler / 09 TC Series 5.0
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Whaddya mean. Why aren't ya'll happy with a color and materials video where they show off mismatched color swatches?
[in poor lighting and camera work to boot.] This dept. should have at least had mocked-up seats. is this how they would have presented the options to upper management before signing off on it??

NVCowboy

Big Bend
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2002 F350. 2022 Big Bend (Sasquatch)
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Ford “Lets keep the aftermarket money in house.”

Also Ford “Lets design interiors only fit for car shows, so everyone downgrades their Broncos, so they have money left to aftermarket order interiors they can tolerate on a daily basis.”

JohnnyBronc

Outer Banks
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 F150
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Are you saying you don’t want a rapid red Bronco with brown seats and a bronze dash??
I was all in on the Outer Banks until I saw the anodized dash! WTF is that? Yuk!

cjduffie

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
MISC
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Bottom line is I'm resigned to aftermarket seating. Given that its a $2100 upgrade for leather, it is a tradeoff I can live with, and I'll probably get it closer to what I wanted. I'm getting a BL, and a neutral body color, the rest of the interior is good to go. I'm satisfied with this, but Ford is missing out on a LOT of $$ if people choose to go this route.

HUGE swing and miss on the interior choices up and down the lineup. The BP and BN video crushed my Bronco buzz. I expect that to translate to the aftermarket for upgrades for many and outright cancellations for many more.

Sponsored

Bronco4lyfe85

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Challenger Scat Pack
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

dangerzone79

Black Diamond
First Name
O- -O
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Black Diamond & 1972 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I just spent 20 minutes dusting off a Twitter account and password to pile on. Please everyone that cares do the same. Let’s light this CEO up! Don’t be a dick, just let him know how much navy pier sucks ass and we hate it. ?
The problem isn't only FE interiors. Honestly it's across the board. The mismatched overthought fanciness. I think we all would agree that some simplified plain jane options would be wonderful. It's a Bronco not a Porsche.

TanRob

Badlands
First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep 2012
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

The CEO said he will relay our "thoughts" to the Bronco team in charge of interior options. This is AMAZING news and hopefully something comes of it.

And BTW, I am CryptoLLoyd :)

Twitter:

Screen Shot 2020-10-24 at 11.54.40 AM.png

Screen Shot 2020-10-24 at 11.55.39 AM.png

Screen Shot 2020-10-24 at 11.55.59 AM.png

Screen Shot 2020-10-24 at 11.56.16 AM.png
How about that brown and black combination they showed on all of the vehicles?

NVCowboy

Big Bend
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2002 F350. 2022 Big Bend (Sasquatch)
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
On a side note, the Bronco build and price debut went so well, there are so many people looking at Bronco Sport Badlands that you can’t get on the site. This is for a page that’s been active for months.

Sponsored

dangerzone79

Black Diamond
First Name
O- -O
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Black Diamond & 1972 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Not reading 7 pages...have read 1000’s over the past months

FE OR BL OR WT....offer some light color MV...I want my bronco bright on the inside. Sooooo disappointing to see just black
Where the hell are you seeing "just black"? Haha that's the problem. Many of us want a "just black" interior that's not available. Neither WT or FE have anything close to "just blacK" and FE has something we call "zero black".

Aboen

Wildtrak
First Name
Drew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wildtrak (BMW M2)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Do you have a decent photos of cloth b/c I can't find any that make cloth look good on the OB? E

Even the leather options are blah.
I will not upgrade to leather if Ford does not show any taste with new options befitting a roll-out like the BRONCO.
I’m getting the antimatter blue , thinking grey and blue interior should work well

4CC9D2AC-5ABD-4DB0-96BE-5A9D7FF3FB01.jpeg