First Name
Ferdinand
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GT350, C5Z06, ViperSRT, MazdaCX9
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I am willing to swap blue for Orange. !!!! Including seats !!
Should not be a big deal for Ford o offer orange, blue and black stitching and accents on BD and on BL !! Blue and Orange just dont mix, either with Red !!

Bronc-O

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Lincoln Aviator
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I'm afraid that you're right! The colors and materials for these interiors have probably been purchased already... for many months. The contracted vendors have likely already contracted suppliers to dye and finish the surfaces of the materials, and it's likely that many of the interiors have already been cut (at the very least) and possibly sewn, to await final installation on the seats and accessories panels!
That's fine someone will buy them. Just add an all black interior to the mix and most people will be happy.

Bvbronco

Badlands
First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 jeep wrangler sport s
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Whoever made the pre-production Saddle Brown and Filson Green interiors did a fantastic job. It's whoever is making the final decisions on available production interiors that's an idiot.
That is a very kind way to say it. I would use a lot of words you can't say anymore because o my God we wouldn't what to offend someone.

Bronc-O

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Lincoln Aviator
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
yep! I'd go white top, light vinyl all day to keep temps cooler. Seems obvious and it's sad they didn't put more time and effort into making this happen. They still have time to change the interior so let's see.
They went through this in 2016 on the Explorer Platinum. They chose an off white Nervana leather and everyone wanted black. They added black and was late availability.

Sponsored

Panzer948

Badlands
First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1981 CJ5, 2015 BMW M4, 2019 Jeep G.C. Trailhawk
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Bronc-O

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Lincoln Aviator
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
It'd be nice, but doubt anything for MY21 at least.....

He probably blocked all those dudes on Twitter right after (if that's a thing you can do). I suspect they don't use random twitter complaints for major design changes after doing their own focus groups, etc for months/years.
He's probably reading here though and can see it's a lot more than a few random complaints.

Bronc-O

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Lincoln Aviator
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I agree and we appreciate you getting in touch with him.

I just dont see them changing anything since the B&P is out and a lot of things would have to be changed to correct a color change,etc even at this early stage before production.

Most likely any changes would happen with 2022 MY and forward
I wouldn't call the B & P currently in place the full real deal. It mostly hits they key build points, but is far from complete or accurate. When you get to the summary, it gives an estimated price.

Sponsored

acetdeucy

Badlands
First Name
daniel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lincoln Corsair Lexus RX350
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I can't believe I'm saying this, but I might stay with the digital camo because of how ridiculous it is!! haha, a moment in 2020 time
Ha! I'm thinking the same... for the same stupid thought process :cool:

Bvbronco

Badlands
First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 jeep wrangler sport s
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I know we are talking about interior color here and the possible of a change but Ford can't even get white for the god awful grey top.At this point we are going to take it or leave it. Ford can say " THEY ARE LISTENING " but we have to live in reality. Ford will do what it wants.

BroncoOBX

Outer Banks
First Name
Ferdinand
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GT350, C5Z06, ViperSRT, MazdaCX9
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
On color option on stitching and accesories on BD and BL, limits tremendously the external color choices. At least all black interior should be available on both trims.
Personally I love the CO with Orange accents and stitches, but I need them available on BD !! Alternative: All black !! The accents can be bought later on the aftermarket, but stitching is a one time decision !! Please have a look into this.

OP
OP
deejay08

deejay08

Badlands
First Name
Drew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Civic
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Great job Ford, base has the most appealing interior option!
LMAO this is why i went from BL optioned out to basesquatch with a 2.7. So much more $$ for aftermarket. So many of the accessories shown are way overpriced as well and don't come with install, so you have to pay extra for installation. Aftermarket is gonna kill it.
Sponsored