First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fox body mustangs
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I've ridden in Jeeps with the top off in 90+ degree heat and all black interior. I don't have a problem with all black. It's what I prefer. I would also prefer ventilated seats as I have them now but can live without if needed because the top comes off.
Sponsored

shieldsy

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'79 Bronco XLT
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

If they just offered the two interiors of the reveal Broncos that would satisfy the majority of customers.
Until they put a price tag on them. Then the complaints start again.

I have NO idea why Ford can’t make us happy. :rolleyes:

I promise you won’t make everyone (or even most) happy. This thread alone and the tweets to Jim are evidence. FE interior! Black top! White top! Exterior color! Interior color from the perspective of my own individual needs!

What Ford SHOULD do (as has been suggested here at 6g) is offer a neutral dark and light interior option across trims in two materials. i.e. simplify!

Then source two premium interior (dark and light) for WT, BL and FE to option into...for a
price.

BroncoOBX

Outer Banks
First Name
Ferdinand
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GT350, C5Z06, ViperSRT, MazdaCX9
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
There’s another member on here who’s gonna swap me. Our only prob is he’s in PNW and I’m in SoCal haha. You getting 4 door or 2?
2x door CO BD !!

BroncoBoy22

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'11 Mustang GT 5.0
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

I promise you won’t make everyone (or even most) happy. This thread alone and the tweets to Jim are evidence. FE interior! Black top! White top! Exterior color! Interior color from the perspective of my own individual needs!

What Ford SHOULD do (as has been suggested here at 6g) is offer a neutral dark and light interior option across trims in two materials. i.e. simplify!

Then source two premium interior (dark and light) for WT, BL and FE to option into...for a
price.
And no contrast stitching if we’re stuck with one color. Make it all Grey then. Because we can spice it up with the vent clips, grab handles, door pockets, etc

Sponsored

KN-CT

Base
First Name
Kent
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jaguar XK, Ford Mustang, 2020 Ford Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Ford Bronco More Interior Options & Colors -- Ford CEO Farley is listening to Bronco6g members! Capture.JPG

If the top is not black Ford should stop showing it as black (near black) on the B&P site. My guess is that the actual MIC hardtop will look a lot lighter than what they are depicting on the website.

shieldsy

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'79 Bronco XLT
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Normally i would agree but he doesnt have to respond to us on twitter so i genuinely think he will relay the information if he says so. He will at the very least probably fwd the thread and ask whats going on.
I think he is responding on Twitter due to his smiley faces he tweeted to those questions last night.

Either he sobered up or his social media team woke up this morning and went into damage control.

BroncoBoy22

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'11 Mustang GT 5.0
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
2x door CO BD !!
Dang you’ll need a 2 door BL to swap with. I wish you the best because I completely understand your struggle and am in the same boat.

If I can pull this interior swap off all I’ll have to fix is that awful grey top

Bronco4lyfe85

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Challenger Scat Pack
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

price.
I agree but you showed a black top and then took it away. They showed a white top and chose not to offer it. They showed interiors on reveal vehicles and then showed something completely different. Navy pier, Brown, Sandstone and camo. Ford has spent months showing you all the things you cannot have and everything they showed is way better than what was given.

People have a legitimate reason to say wtf. The interiors are a head scratcher for me.

Sponsored

Gquag

Badlands
First Name
Geoff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1936 Ford Pickup
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I agree with you. Im very tired of black interior! I would like to be topless and not burn my skin off in the hot ass Arizona sun.

I loved that white interior.. ?
Agree!, they didn't think of going Topless, or leaving your Bronco for a hike and coming back to a seat at 135f+

Wildtrak Guy

Wildtrak
First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Land Rover
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
This is my first time purchasing a new vehicle with Ford and after build and price I’m over $60,000. I couldn’t be more frustrated right now. I don’t know any other manufacturer that locks in interior choices based on model. What are they thinking?? If it hasn’t been verbalized yet, let me say it. These amazing vehicles are convertibles , which means owners are displaying their interiors as much as their exteriors. 2 choices for Wildtrak??? Really? And there awful and do not go well with most of the exterior colors. I’m thinking about canceling my order. Especially after they screwed us Wildtrak buyers on our black painted hard top.

Bvbronco

Badlands
First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 jeep wrangler sport s
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
The CEO said he will relay our "thoughts" to the Bronco team in charge of interior options. This is AMAZING news and hopefully something comes of it.

And BTW, I am CryptoLLoyd :)

Twitter:

Screen Shot 2020-10-24 at 11.54.40 AM.png

Screen Shot 2020-10-24 at 11.55.39 AM.png

Screen Shot 2020-10-24 at 11.55.59 AM.png

Screen Shot 2020-10-24 at 11.56.16 AM.png
Ford had a long time to think out the new bronco and has made a mess.Ford has had many months to look at social media and see the customers concern. They say they are listening but do little or nothing to fix some of the major issues. Great way to listen Ford. For what its worth Ford has done a lot of good things for our Broncos.

klyders

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 ford xlt supercrew
Your Bronco Model
Base
The CEO said he will relay our "thoughts" to the Bronco team in charge of interior options. This is AMAZING news and hopefully something comes of it.

And BTW, I am CryptoLLoyd :)

Twitter:

Screen Shot 2020-10-24 at 11.54.40 AM.png

Screen Shot 2020-10-24 at 11.55.39 AM.png

Screen Shot 2020-10-24 at 11.55.59 AM.png

Screen Shot 2020-10-24 at 11.56.16 AM.png

klyders

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 ford xlt supercrew
Your Bronco Model
Base
How about adding more EXTERIOR color choices, ALL trim models?!! C'mon man...no green? Seriously, how about adding some retro colors from 1966?
Sponsored