First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Expedition
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
It's still mind boggling to me that Ford launces the Bronco with models showings 2 special looking interiors inside the CO & Cactus Grey examples, a black top and a white. Along with the Bronco's design itself the buzz provided by these visuals alone was off the charts. The photos and videos provided indicated nothing short of a grand slam and help set an expectation of what was to come. WOW has Ford messed this up. I feel like everyday I log onto this site and I read of another epic failure with regard to the launch. Even today with the Filson model. Like it or not I think we can all agree that the interiors design was what most of us assumed we'd be offered or some variation of that. Who signed off on most of these interior executions? In my opinion and from what I'm reading in the opinion of most every OB reservation holder Ford's available interior executions have caused them to pivot to another model.
Mind boggling.

Riggsflint

Wildtrak
First Name
Riggs
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
4-Runner
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Was going to get the WildTrak. Not anymore, canceling my order, spending 15,000 more and getting a RAM TRX, V8, 702 HP, and far better selection of interior.

Sponsored

Big TX Mike

First Edition
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'20 Indian Scout, '18 F150, '30 Model A
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
I'm going to drop damn near $70k for a First Edition, that will now come late because I am waiting for a top that doesn't look like it is from a faded 5 year old Jeep. And I'll drop whatever the hell it costs aftermarket to have an interior that matches the rest of the vehicle instead of using leftover blue leather that didn't sell on the F150 : BECAUSE IT IS HIDEOUS!

Whoever is on this forum and works for Ford - send me the contact info for the company that made the bad ass interior the design team was so excited to show off the inspiration from old baseball gloves etc in pictures for because I bet they want my money if you don't. Back to the inspiration photos, I can see why they didn't have inspiration photos for the actual production interiors because they don't have the the rights to "two girls one cup"

I've been waiting to buy a new throwback inspired Bronco for over a decade and this is what we get.

BroncBro

Wildtrak
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Tacoma 4x4
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Its genius if you think about it, they just simplified the production line. 99% Badlands production now ;)
But, can the parts keep up with so much demand for only one model?

BroncoBoy22

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'11 Mustang GT 5.0
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
This! This is why.
They even went in to explaining this to be the reason for a late mod top, nothing to do with production.
they should give us the option to wait. I would gladly wait another six months to get a blue accent MGV interior and black top (MIC or modular) on a Badlands

Gquag

Badlands
First Name
Geoff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1936 Ford Pickup
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
The problem stems from the delays in this project and the imaginations we all hold within the videos, pictures and reviews provided to us from Ford. We all hope to Build our own bronco, confined within the boundaries they set. Now its clearly less! and greatly reduced by Colors, Options, Accessories,
Of course we are disappointed, frustrated, and a bit Jaded...

Beat down my Dream!! Spoon feed me a generic Stamped out $55k
Yes, I've owned loads of Cars. But this will be first New One. Lets make it the Best, the way i like it. "Built it the way you want" Ford sales rep quote

Last edited:

vintage

First Edition
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler JLU Rubicon, 4Runner Trd Pro, Indian Chieftain, Indian Springfield
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

The CEO said he will relay our "thoughts" to the Bronco team in charge of interior options. This is AMAZING news and hopefully something comes of it.

And BTW, I am CryptoLLoyd :)

Twitter:

Screen Shot 2020-10-24 at 11.54.40 AM.png

Screen Shot 2020-10-24 at 11.55.39 AM.png

Screen Shot 2020-10-24 at 11.55.59 AM.png

Screen Shot 2020-10-24 at 11.56.16 AM.png
It feels like we've already gone down this road.
tenor (9).gif

Last edited:

Sponsored

BroncBro

Wildtrak
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Tacoma 4x4
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

they should give us the option to wait. I would gladly wait another six months to get a blue accent MGV interior and black top (MIC or modular) on a Badlands
But then there would just be another backup later next year

THEMANatwar

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1993 F150 Flareside, 2022 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Was going to get the WildTrak. Not anymore, canceling my order, spending 15,000 more and getting a RAM TRX, V8, 702 HP, and far better selection of interior.
Lol sounds like you never really wanted a Bronco...

Suke996

First Edition
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco First Edition (Reservation)
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

A CEO is only as good as the people that surround him/her. Currently the Bronco group is a failure, little harsh as the Bronco is definitely a sweet machine but the launch was a failure, the interior color is a failure, lack of color choices on the FE is a failure, Build and Price is a failure.

Jim better take control and get this project rolling as, outside the F150, the Bronco will be their bread and butter.

Raptor911

Raptor
First Name
Raptor911
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 F150 Raptor, 2022 Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
I am sorry to say BUT nothing will change with the interior for 2021 ... by now supply chains are already in motion with Ford committing to vendors on purchase orders and vendors committing to Ford to meet delivery dates and supply the commodities needed for production.

If there are changes, it will happen for the 2022 model year Broncos.
Sponsored