Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bmw, Mustang, Firebird
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Highly doubt anything is going to change this late, but my biggest beef isn't the seats and accents as the whole dash being brown or blue. I would be settle for the navy pier cloth in the OB if the dash was grey. But blue? And the roast dash looks awful
Sponsored

Daktari

Badlands
First Name
Oliver
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Badsquatch, Tacoma TRD Off Road, Jetta
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

the white/grey in the reveal vids together with cyber orange sold me, that and the missing "sports" bar. Well, the bar is still missing, but all I can select from on my BL is "any color I want as long as it's black". I guess Ford is sticking with tradition there.

I hate black interiors and while I can get what ever color I want from 3rd party, that's a no from my side. After taxes this beast will run me 60k. I won't order it with black interior though, simply a no go. I don't even need a new vehicle, I just want one. But not in burning hot black. That color NEVER made sense on a convertible.

Give me that awesome looking white/grey from the reveal or at least something in a light grey (no browns please) and I'll place my order. If I'm forced to pay this much for black I'll shop around for something else, plenty fun things in that price range.

I just can't pay this much for boring (hot) black.

rlwoody

Wildtrak
First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy Suburban, Dodge Durango
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I am sorry to say BUT nothing will change with the interior for 2021 ... by now supply chains are already in motion with Ford committing to vendors on purchase orders and vendors committing to Ford to meet delivery dates and supply the commodities needed for production.

If there are changes, it will happen for the 2022 model year Broncos.
No. They can easily make the all black vinyl and leather available to wildtrak and FE.

CobraKaiSG

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Audi TTS
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
it's weird how bad the interiors are- ask anyone on this forum who aren't even engineers or designers what to do in terms of interiors and we all would have said something like : full leather in black, brown, and red, or just keep it simple like tesla does or even something retro inspired truly taking serious design cues from the original broncos but i guess they chose a different route

Sponsored

JaxGtc

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1975 EB Sport; 2021 Outer Banks
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I have to say that looking at the FORD build site for the various models, I am happy that the Bronco B&P site has a different look and feel. It is 100x better than what they have for the others. I love the ease of use for the Bronco B&P, kudos!
The thing that is driving me crazy is EVERY Ford model has black and tan as the options, with an occasional gray included. Why in the heck did they feel the need to get "cute" with the Bronco, a vehicle that doesn't need any gimmicks. Man, just stick to the basics black, tan, gray. I don't think anyone would have said "I'm cancelling my reservation because there aren't BLUE seats or GOLD dashes!"
This is about as easy a fix as there is. Make these kookie seats an upgrade and bring back the basics!

Gquag

Badlands
First Name
Geoff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1936 Ford Pickup
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
A CEO is only as good as the people that surround him/her. Currently the Bronco group is a failure, little harsh as the Bronco is definitely a sweet machine but the launch was a failure, the interior color is a failure, lack of color choices on the FE is a failure, Build and Price is a failure.

Jim better take control and get this project rolling as, outside the F150, the Bronco will be their bread and butter.
Yes, I agree the weakest link can bring down any thing good.
Let's just hope its not the end and its how gracefully they can recover and run in for a TD! ?

Last edited:

HORSINROUND

Base
First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ford Flex,2010 Ford Fusion
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Does anyone else like desert tan or beige interiors...or am I just weird? I’ve owned two...one in an old Mazda B2200 and another in a Mazda (sensing a theme here) Protege. They were the best interiors (both cloth) I’ve ever owned in the hot desert climate I live in. The light color rarely showed dust/dirt and was never hot. I’ve owned grey & black since and they only look clean briefly after the wash. I know it looks kind of old lady “ish” but damn is it functional. And with the “tactical” movement out there, tan has made a comeback. Those in wet muddy climates obviously may disagree. Anyone else relate?
I’ve had two Fords (2000 Sport Trac & 2015 Flex) with tan cloth interiors. They look great with most exterior color choices and held up fantastically. And we are talking holding up to the messes two young kids can make!

CFD288

Badlands
First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Accord, F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I just cant get over the feeling that ford put more attention into their comcept and preproduction vehicles then they did for production vehicles., and we cant get them. Its been a very misleading process.

GotGOAT

Wildtrak
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Dodge Ram
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Typically CEO's may engage "on the stage" at product reveal, but only in rare cases does the CEO of a large company have to engage in the trenches and ask things like, what needs to be done to make B&P better or what color choices you would like.

Something is wrong with's Ford's corporate leadership for these issues not to have been addressed and taken care of well before this point in time. It does not speak well for their future in the Ford corporate ranks. I suspect over the next several months Jim Farley will be replacing more of his corporate staff.
First, I think we should be very happy that Ford’s CEO (Mr. Jim Farley) has seen our angst and responded via twitter.

I do think he is setting up a principles meeting to ask “how did we get to this point with the interior colors/options”.

Here is the issue, the principle in charge of colors, interior design, and materials has already signed off/approved what we’ve seen.

So, now that principle (VP, Executive VP, whatever) will circle the wagons and show up with Focus Group and design matrix charts, data, and analysis to defend their choices/selection. (Keep in mind the person in this position predates the CEO’s arrival.)

Then depending upon “the hammer” wielding by the CEO the next “roadblock” that will be utilized to resist “last minute changes” will be logistical and contractual issues to incorporate new/improved/different interior modifications.

i think the interior choices need to change. I also understand that nobody at the principle level is going to fall on their sword to the new CEO.

If we are lucky, there may be some cross model selection offerings for MY21, maybe some changes for MY22 and then “new” interior options for MY23 (but that doesn’t help reservation holders).

”Hope isn’t a strategy!”

Sponsored

Raptor911

Raptor
First Name
Raptor911
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 F150 Raptor, 2022 Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
I hope you are right as I wanted a Wildtrak BUT I am def not getting it now with that crazy interior.

Let's say that Ford does make the marine grade vinyl slated for the Badlands available in the WT. BUT wait, they have already committed to buying that digital camo. What do they do with the digital camo? Also the marine grade vinyl has orange stitching so wouldn't they have to change it to blue stitching to match the interior color highlights.

And what about the dash? It is tan in the wildtrak. Would they have to change that also?

Too many things would have to change so it is NOT happening.

No. They can easily make the all black vinyl and leather available to wildtrak and FE.

Gquag

Badlands
First Name
Geoff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1936 Ford Pickup
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
it's weird how bad the interiors are- ask anyone on this forum who aren't even engineers or designers what to do in terms of interiors and we all would have said something like : full leather in black, brown, and red, or just keep it simple like tesla does or even something retro inspired truly taking serious design cues from the original broncos but i guess they chose a different route
The problem is they may look cool in front of the designers, But 99.99% of us, (the people with money) have'nt touched or even seen a Bronco! They are so excited "it looks Badass" she said. Just not in Pictures enough to commit to buy/spend $50k+

Broncofly

First Edition
First Name
Paulo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru, Honda Africa Twin, Husqvarna 310R
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Ford Bronco More Interior Options & Colors -- Ford CEO Farley is listening to Bronco6g members! 2021 Bronco Color:Trim Chart

Not sure how the above chart makes a lot of sense......seems to be a lot less choices than what most of us thought? I mean, FE colors all match right??o_O

Wheres the white vinyl interior or that brown leather trimmed interior? I almost wished they'd just make a couple of packages like Cyber-orange with that brown leather interior and cyber orange grab handles......or Lightning Blue with some Blue/white vinyl interior and electric blue grab handles.....or what about a Catus Gray with that cool Filson interior (I would have ordered that)!! Ugh.....FE in Rapid Red with Navy Pier interior.....?‍♂?‍♂

Gquag

Badlands
First Name
Geoff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1936 Ford Pickup
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Ford Bronco More Interior Options & Colors -- Ford CEO Farley is listening to Bronco6g members! 2021 Bronco Color:Trim Chart

Not sure how the above chart makes a lot of sense......seems to be a lot less choices than what most of us thought? I mean, FE colors all match right??o_O

Wheres the white vinyl interior or that brown leather trimmed interior? I almost wished they'd just make a couple of packages like Cyber-orange with that brown leather interior andcyber orange grab handles......or Lightning Blue with some Blue/white vinyl interior and electric blue grab handles.....or what about a Catus Gray with that cool Filson interior (I would have ordered that)!! Ugh.....FE in Rapid Red with Navy Pier interior.....?‍♂?‍♂
That is one way to thin the herd.. lol

CobraKaiSG

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Audi TTS
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
The problem is they may look cool in front of the designers, But 99.99% of us, (the people with money) have'nt touched or even seen a Bronco! They are so excited "it looks Badass" she said. Just not in Pictures enough to commit to buy/spend $50k+
good point- so then they need to be showing us realistic pre production models- these computer generated images and bait and switches with cool looking seats and doors that we can never have seems weird. who orders based on a CGI?
Sponsored