First Name
Geoff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1936 Ford Pickup
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
good point- so then they need to be showing us realistic pre production models- these computer generated images and bait and switches with cool looking seats and doors that we can never have seems weird. who orders based on a CGI?
Ya I wanted the ? doors, painted top, and the leather non-powered seat, w/ washout floors
Sponsored

CobraKaiSG

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Audi TTS
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Ya I wanted the ? doors, painted top, and the leather non-powered seat, w/ washout floors
sounds great- i'll take one of those too. oh wait, none of that exists and the "leather seats" are vinyl with leather trim

MJJ

Wildtrak
First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JL Wrangler Rubicon, Jeep Wagoneer, Colorado ZR2
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I'm going to drop damn near $70k for a First Edition, that will now come late because I am waiting for a top that doesn't look like it is from a faded 5 year old Jeep. And I'll drop whatever the hell it costs aftermarket to have an interior that matches the rest of the vehicle instead of using leftover blue leather that didn't sell on the F150 : BECAUSE IT IS HIDEOUS!

Whoever is on this forum and works for Ford - send me the contact info for the company that made the bad ass interior the design team was so excited to show off the inspiration from old baseball gloves etc in pictures for because I bet they want my money if you don't. Back to the inspiration photos, I can see why they didn't have inspiration photos for the actual production interiors because they don't have the the rights to "two girls one cup"

I've been waiting to buy a new throwback inspired Bronco for over a decade and this is what we get.
Mike

You could go to a custom shop and they could do that interior combo.

Suke996

First Edition
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco First Edition (Reservation)
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Hopefully Jim takes a look at this gem and has a sit down with the team:

Mold in Color Gray Top
Gloss Black bumpers
Black Fender Flares
Black Door handles
Black Mirrors
Cyber Orange exterior
Navy Pier interior
All on a $65,000 First Edition

Definitely won't be my show piece to parade around and I currently have a First Edition reservation but looking at Jeeps after the Build and Price came out.

Big TX Mike

First Edition
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'20 Indian Scout, '18 F150, '30 Model A
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Mike

You could go to a custom shop and they could do that interior combo.
Yea that is my plan, just frustrating to spend $70 and have to spend more immediately

Sponsored

Gquag

Badlands
First Name
Geoff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1936 Ford Pickup
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Yea that is my plan, just frustrating to spend $70 and have to spend more immediately
This is so hilarious ? ? ? I'm laughing my ass off, Its a Big FAT trap..
I'm just not going to settle for this show.
I have a great idea they can keep my $100 and I keep the $55,000... ? lol ?

Last edited:

rjkmoto

Black Diamond
First Name
JK
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Dodge Challenger Hemi 392 Scatpack Shaker, 2020 Jeep Gladiator Rubicon
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
“will share with the Bronco team.” Is the new, “we’re listening.”
Don’t worry, we’ll get an answer “by September*!” ?

JK

shieldsy

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'79 Bronco XLT
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Jim is a car guy. I have faith that he can appreciate our perspective.

Having only been in his role one month...I just don’t know how reasonable it is to expect change for the ‘21 early adopters. His SLT is still being reformed.

More important to Ford than any of this crap...is hitting their delivery target for the first consumer Broncos next year. That is what the street will care about. They won’t risk that date slipping.

They will sell more Broncos than they can produce next year. All without doing a single change.

Sponsored

TXJeepScientist

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
07 Toyota Avalon, 08 Honda Civic, 01 Nissan Pathfinder, 10 3T Saab, 94 Jeep Cherokee
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

This is my first time purchasing a new vehicle with Ford and after build and price I’m over $60,000. I couldn’t be more frustrated right now. I don’t know any other manufacturer that locks in interior choices based on model. What are they thinking?? If it hasn’t been verbalized yet, let me say it. These amazing vehicles are convertibles , which means owners are displaying their interiors as much as their exteriors. 2 choices for Wildtrak??? Really? And there awful and do not go well with most of the exterior colors. I’m thinking about canceling my order. Especially after they screwed us Wildtrak buyers on our black painted hard top.
I'm with you there. For a $60K vehicle, Ford could have done a lot better. The design team could have looked at Katzkins for inspiration.

LandCruiser

Base
First Name
Bocephias
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I'm going to speak some corporate lingo shit I learned when not taking bong hits in college.

skater777

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Escape
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Ford hit a home run with the Bronco, but struck out on the color schemes big time. The colors are not coordinated and clash horribly.

The interior two-tone seat colors are absolutely hideous. Yeah, I like navy blue, but not as a car interior. Single tone grays, tans, and blacks...keep it simple!

And who is the genius that though a gray MIC top was a better option than a black MIC top? We have black fenders, black mirrors, black pillars, black door handles, black bumpers, and then you throw in a GRAY MIC top just for fun?

What these color clashes do is take the focus away from a great vehicle and instead put the focus on how a gray MIC top clashes with every other piece of plastic on the vehicle, or how the seats looks like they belong in a kindergarten class instead of a rugged off-road vehicle.

Last edited:

dweskamp

Badlands
First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GMC truck
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I'm afraid that you're right! The colors and materials for these interiors have probably been purchased already... for many months. The contracted vendors have likely already contracted suppliers to dye and finish the surfaces of the materials, and it's likely that many of the interiors have already been cut (at the very least) and possibly sewn, to await final installation on the seats and accessories panels!
Fine just let us choose
Sponsored