Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Wildrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

wow, so maybe there will be another option for FE folks. hope someone also complains as directly about the mic grey top and ask to make them black (and white) instead of grey
Sponsored

Tbadillo79

Badlands
First Name
Trenton
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Xterra
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
The CEO said he will relay our "thoughts" to the Bronco team in charge of interior options. This is AMAZING news and hopefully something comes of it.

And BTW, I am CryptoLLoyd :)

Twitter:

Screen Shot 2020-10-24 at 11.54.40 AM.png

Screen Shot 2020-10-24 at 11.55.39 AM.png

Screen Shot 2020-10-24 at 11.55.59 AM.png

Screen Shot 2020-10-24 at 11.56.16 AM.png
This is great news! I feel this is important that Ford is clear on what their costumers are wanting collectively. Well done!

ohvrider

Badlands
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford F-150 Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I'd like to see some earth tone colors like tan or desert sand on the badlands model.

Nice to get earth tone colored interior too. In hot parts of the country a light interior would be appreciated in July and Aug. We can use seat covers for the muddy seasons.

Fatdaddy

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Wildtrack reservation here.

I just want a plain old black leather interior.

No two-tone.

No mismatched tan dash.

Just plain black.

Thanks.
Same here. Love the Wildtrak and even the hood graphic. Although, I don’t mind the Area 51 stitching and trim since I’m getting Area 51 exterior color, but that’s the only reason that works. Normal plain black leather seats and dash would be great. I would also take this interior and feel that should be possible for the $2195 current cost....:
Ford Bronco More Interior Options & Colors -- Ford CEO Farley is listening to Bronco6g members! 72D8C8D7-74C7-4B65-9B9D-502F0AF31624

Also... the black gloss grill and mirrors don’t seem to match the grey roof and matte black bumpers and fender flares.. it may work in person but from these images on 6G, I don’t feel great about it.

Last edited:

Sponsored

gryphon1231

First Name
dj
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
na
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

The CEO said he will relay our "thoughts" to the Bronco team in charge of interior options. This is AMAZING news and hopefully something comes of it.

Twitter:

Ford Bronco More Interior Options & Colors -- Ford CEO Farley is listening to Bronco6g members! 72D8C8D7-74C7-4B65-9B9D-502F0AF31624

1603591465172-png.54424
I'll just go ahead and say it. Ford needs to replace design team responsible for interior color choices and lack of imagination when it comes to paint options. Overall Fords done a good job on the Bronco's redesign, but they really have fallen flat with the interior color and paint options.

Baron von Bruce

Wildtrak
First Name
Bruce
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Grand Cherokee
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Dude seriously! They want to produce orange Broncos with brown camo interiors with bright blue accents? Have they lost their f*^%king minds?
Why aren’t more people talking about this? This is a complete dumpster fire!

Valhalla_Overland

First Edition
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Toyota Tacoma DCSB OR
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Ford hit a home run with the Bronco, but struck out on the color schemes big time. The colors are not coordinated and clash big time.

The interior two-tone seat colors are absolutely hideous. Yeah, I like navy blue, but not as a car interior. Single tone grays, tans, and blacks...keep it simple!

And who is the genius that though a gray MIC top was a better option than a black MIC top? We have black fenders, black mirrors, black pillars, black door handles, black bumpers, and then you throw in a GRAY MIC top just for fun?

What these color clashes do is take the focus away from a great vehicle and instead put the focus on how a gray MIC top clashes with every other piece of plastic on the vehicle, or how the seats looks like they belong in a kindergarten class instead of a rugged off-road vehicle.
I like how Mike Levine called the exterior colors "earthy".. Uh, what? None of the available colors are "earthy". No tan, forest green, etc.

Slyder

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 KTM 1290R
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Sadly, my reservation puts me after the Sept 2021 M.Y. cut off, but is a (small) glimmer of hope for me, at least.

I haven't been able to play around with the B&P much as of yet, but after watching the Interior material walk-thru video and reading some of the threads, I started to get worried, since my reservation was originally for a Wildtrak.
It now no longer is/will be because of the awful (in my opinion) interior color and accent color choices.

I even sent the material walk-thru video to two of my relatives who actually had owned '70 & '72 Broncos.
They're reactions and opinions of the color choices and accent colors & stitching for the different trims is the same as mine and pretty much everyone else in here. (and they don't visit any forums)

I'm more than sure I could've done a better job at selecting and choosing the interior colors and choices across the models than what they did.

Deuce

Badlands
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I get if the need for simplicity is necessary to make production easier, but then keep the designs simple. Fairly plain, neutral colors, some dark, some light. I’m not a Wildtrak guy, but camo? Seriously?? And blue? Which clashes with a bunch of paint colors?

Sponsored

Mad Martigan

Badlands
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fords and 1 Wrangler
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Hopefully Jim takes a look at this gem and has a sit down with the team:

Mold in Color Gray Top
Gloss Black bumpers
Black Fender Flares
Black Door handles
Black Mirrors
Cyber Orange exterior
Navy Pier interior
All on a $65,000 First Edition

Definitely won't be my show piece to parade around and I currently have a First Edition reservation but looking at Jeeps after the Build and Price came out.
Like everyone is saying these color patterns were probably decided a long time ago and every thing is in motion. The only thing that would change things now is everyone cancelling their reservations. I’m certainly not sure if I’m going through with mine. The interior is not going to work and I’m willing to wait for more time for the painted hard top.

ADove83

Wildtrak
First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2006 Scion xB, 2019 Ford Edge ST
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I'm for the most part a very chill personality. I've been holding on hope that this Bronco launch would be amazing in every way. I've had the WT reservation since the 13th of JUL, because I've literally been tracking on the new bronco since the announcement in 2017. That being said, I had a WT reservation, but the interior options, or SERIOUS lack thereof completely turned me off. Plain black would have had me THROWING my money at Ford, but the camo and two toned leather BS had me wanting to yeet myself off a bridge.

Baron von Bruce

Wildtrak
First Name
Bruce
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Grand Cherokee
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I get if the need for simplicity is necessary to make production easier, but then keep the designs simple. Fairly plain, neutral colors, some dark, some light. I’m not a Wildtrak guy, but camo? Seriously?? And blue? Which clashes with a bunch of paint colors?
I’m still in complete disbelief that they could have messed the colors up this bad. I have yet to meet a single person who likes these interiors.

Bobthebuilder

Badlands
First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Challenger SRT
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Do yourself a favor - Log into the ford site and cancel your reservation. I did it after the X-Plan B.S. I have no remorse for the cancellation. 55/60K for a Bronco with a black plastic top... Ford is launching a 35K vehicle at 55K and are crossing their fingers that we are dumb enough to signup while they get their act together.

gryphon1231

First Name
dj
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
na
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

Twitter:

1603591465172-png.54424
My question is how many of the reservations actually get converted to orders now that build and price is up and we can actually see what a poor job Ford has done with the interior color choices.
Sponsored