First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Challenger SRT
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Part of being a CEO is Lip Service. “insincere expression of friendship, admiration, support, etc.”.
Sponsored

jaruss01

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 XC90 T6 R-Design / 2020 S60 T6 AWD
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
funny as I am considering outer banks and not following through with wildtrak. But the issue with badlands is that I can’t get sound deadening on the hardtop. But badlands is the only trim with a normal interior. So every other trim I am considering has some issue that I can’t swallow. If only they made available one solid color for all the trims and I would think everyone would be happy.
I saw that sound deadening is deleted out with a 2.7 badlands not the OBX. I am assuming that’s an error in B&P. And even if it isn’t a the dealer could install. I wouldn’t use that as a reason to not pick badlands.

There’s another thread going on about the vehicle weight. Like you can’t get a rack with Sasquatch. That makes sense. Although the couple extra bits of weight in a non Sasquatched badlands vs OBX should not tip the scales to lockout hardtop sound deadening. Keep in mind the paint protection is also locked out too in some builds. So it makes me believe there are some bugs in B&P

JaxGtc

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1975 EB Sport; 2021 Outer Banks
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
2021 Bronco Color:Trim Chart.png

.FE in Rapid Red with Navy Pier interior.....?‍♂?‍♂
I will probably do white or silver in the OBX and stick with the Navy Pier. Then again, Delta makes it work... ;)
Ford Bronco More Interior Options & Colors -- Ford CEO Farley is listening to Bronco6g members! Delta

c2one

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco FE
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

I don’t quite understand what “J1” stands for in this tweet. Could someone interpret this for me please?

B341EB8F-5D10-4E41-9D98-3923E6F2096F.jpeg
I’m interpreting it as Job 1, which means we won’t see the changes immediately - no changes to the first batch of Broncos.

BroncBro

Wildtrak
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Tacoma 4x4
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I’m interpreting it as Job 1, which means we won’t see the changes immediately - no changes to the first batch of Broncos.
Thanks. That what I was thinking. Just wanted to get another perspective.
So, looks like none of this is going to get fixed for 2021......... :cry:

Sponsored

Raptor911

Raptor
First Name
Raptor911
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 F150 Raptor, 2022 Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
either it is an error or it is on purpose. I think it is on purpose. What makes the badlands different from other trims? The sway bar disconnect is the difference and I wonder how much that weighs? Maybe 100-150 pounds?

I saw that sound deadening is deleted out with a 2.7 badlands not the OBX. I am assuming that’s an error in B&P. And even if it isn’t a the dealer could install. I wouldn’t use that as a reason to not pick badlands.

There’s another thread going on about the vehicle weight. Like you can’t get a rack with Sasquatch. That makes sense. Although the couple extra bits of weight in a non Sasquatched badlands vs OBX should not tip the scales to lockout hardtop sound deadening. Keep in mind the paint protection is also locked out too in some builds. So it makes me believe there are some bugs in B&P

Last edited:

jaruss01

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 XC90 T6 R-Design / 2020 S60 T6 AWD
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
That’s my thought as well per my post above. Due to the supply chain, Fords already locked into everything for probably all of MY21.

As a forewarning - the take rates on certain trims and colors are likely very skewed compared to what Ford expected, and asked their supplier to provide. So the materials they are ordering are probably really out of whack for what the actual demand is.

I’d be a bit cautious on certain builds if you have a later August/September ressie. Later ressies for popular builds could equal delays. Given poor interior choices ppl will flock to certain trims and interior colors. For example they’ll probably be running out of marine grade seats awfully quick which will cause delays. But navy pier is for the taking!

Conversely, early day 1 ressie for unpopular builds may be delayed if they are bulk. Like an OBX with brown anodized brown dash , if it’s unfavorable to most, a day 1 ressie holder that orders that may need to wait for ford to go down the sequential order list until they have a big enough batch of similar spec’d Broncos.

Last edited:

zeak

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLU wrangler, BMW 3 series
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
I'm still just baffled that they don't have a light and dark interior option for each trim. If you're competing with Jeep, all you had to do was look at their build page. Each trim allows you to pick black or tan seats. It's the basic minimum. I was looking forward to nicer options with Bronco that included contrast stitching and wash out. What we're seeing makes no sense in terms of taste or function.

Sponsored

Rydfree

Badlands
First Name
Benny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Ford F-150 Supercrew 4WD King Ranch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I can’t help but laugh when I see the Outer Banks. That thing is f’d up.
I can't help but agree . I reserved a OBX but everything from the metalized dash to the interior colors is a big no for me . I chose Area 51 so there will be a small portion of the inside door painted it that , then if you choose the roast leather seats they add in the bright blue trim on the grab handles and AC vent s . WTF is that pile of ...?

Heffe66413

Outer Banks
First Name
Jake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

There is a reason the f150 is the best selling truck I the world. That being said, there is also a reason why the bronco won’t be as popular as Ford expects.

TXJeepScientist

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
07 Toyota Avalon, 08 Honda Civic, 01 Nissan Pathfinder, 10 3T Saab, 94 Jeep Cherokee
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

Whyvis nobody talking about the saddle brown leather trim that was advertised on the cyber orange pre production model. That by far blows all the interiors out of the water and I would give Ford my money to upgrade to that.
Exactly! That interior was a deciding factor why I placed an order. Now, I'm thinking of dropping my order for the Tesla Cybertruck.