Paulo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru, Honda Africa Twin, Husqvarna 310R
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

I will probably do white or silver in the OBX and stick with the Navy Pier. Then again, Delta makes it work... ;)
Delta.jpg
HA!!! Nobody cares what the outside of a plane looks like.......how about painting a sperm in green with a white background.......ie. Song! :ROFLMAO: Go look that one up!

Yeah, a red strip on a blue seat.......try explaining an all metallic red exterior with a Navy Pier interior in your driveway......and you paid $60K+ for it! ?‍♂

Last edited:

Odie

Black Diamond
First Name
owen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
mustang
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I can go one trim up with the jeep gladiator to the Sport S and add in premium audio as a stand alone option, ford has zero stand alone options, they rope everything in together. having premium audio or USB ports on the dash would be awesome but you need the Lux package to do that for $5,000!!!

Gquag

Badlands
First Name
Geoff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1936 Ford Pickup
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
The CEO said he will relay our "thoughts" to the Bronco team in charge of interior options. This is AMAZING news and hopefully something comes of it.

And BTW, I am CryptoLLoyd :)

Twitter:

Screen Shot 2020-10-24 at 11.54.40 AM.png

Screen Shot 2020-10-24 at 11.55.39 AM.png

Screen Shot 2020-10-24 at 11.55.59 AM.png

Screen Shot 2020-10-24 at 11.56.16 AM.png

1603591465172-png.54424
1603591465172-png.png
A lot of Jibberish going on, you think we can turn that into Options??

DHC

Outer Banks
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Porsche 911
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

The OBX Roast leather interior is gorgeous - it's got me thinking about building an OBX into a Sasquatch just for that interior, instead of getting a Badlands or Wildtrack
... except for the top dash in ... wait for it ... bronze.

Bronze.

Sponsored

Blitzinger

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tiguan
Your Bronco Model
Base
This may because the communication manager is good at doing his/her job
Really? One would think their job is to communicate and not turn into a mute raven B&P launches with issues or to provide clarity on a number of fuck ups from Ford this past month and a half.

Tdubz

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Why is the middle section of all the dashes black? Most of the trims have a dash that looks similar to this one, with either black, gray or tan upper and lowers.
Ford Bronco More Interior Options & Colors -- Ford CEO Farley is listening to Bronco6g members! 1603638187044

In my opinion that makes the interior look pretty plain, which is why the designers probably decided they needed to add all of that color and patterns. I think they should use that metal trim (silver) from the outer banks. It looks much better in my opinion and it adds just enough color to the interior to make it interesting. The silver dash with brown/black upper and lowers would match perfectly with brown/black cloth, leather or MGV.
Ford Bronco More Interior Options & Colors -- Ford CEO Farley is listening to Bronco6g members! 1603638399896

Deuce

Badlands
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Regarding a few posts where people mentioned orders based off reservations. I really hope Ford didn’t order all of their materials based off that. I made my reservation the day after release based on limited Info that I had at the time. I originally reserved OBX, but I will switch to Badlands. I’m guessing there are a lot of people doing the same for various reasons such as price, option packages, and now obviously interior packages. I’m guessing there will be a lot of left over Navy Pier material left over based on this thread.

Raptor911

Raptor
First Name
Raptor911
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 F150 Raptor, 2022 Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
I am pretty sure every interior option in the OuterBanks has the blue accented grab handles.

I can't help but agree . I reserved a OBX but everything from the metalized dash to the interior colors is a big no for me . I chose Area 51 so there will be a small portion of the inside door painted it that , then if you choose the roast leather seats they add in the bright blue trim on the grab handles and AC vent s . WTF is that pile of ...?

BroncoNV

Badlands
First Name
GJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1968 Pontiac Firebird, 2017 Toyota Tacoma TRD
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Sorry, couldn't read through all 23 pages but I don't understand why there isn't more color options (Wildtrak reservation). It's not like the seats are different between models...they are all the same (outside cloth, marine and leather). There should be a light color option, mid-color option and a black option with the ability to change accents.

Sponsored

Rydfree

Badlands
First Name
Benny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Ford F-150 Supercrew 4WD King Ranch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I am pretty sure every interior option in the OuterBanks has the blue accented grab handles.
If you select the Navy Pier the grab handles and dash accents are grey , not blue . They show Bright blue when the roast interior is selected .

I am choosing the Wildtrak since the interior accents are a closer blue to the area 51 exterior I want .

skater777

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Escape
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I'll just go ahead and say it. Ford needs to replace design team responsible for interior color choices and lack of imagination when it comes to paint options. Overall Fords done a good job on the Bronco's redesign, but they really have fallen flat with the interior color and paint options.
Just watch the video of the women explaining the interior colors and you'll know who screwed up.

BroncBro

Wildtrak
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Tacoma 4x4
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

The CEO is more active than communication manager
Prob because their comms manager keeps making things worse by giving wrong information, smart ass remarks, riddles, and all those political tweets are annoying.
I would have taken over a while back. :poop:

Last edited:

JohnnyBronc

Outer Banks
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 F150
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Highly doubt anything is going to change this late, but my biggest beef isn't the seats and accents as the whole dash being brown or blue. I would be settle for the navy pier cloth in the OB if the dash was grey. But blue? And the roast dash looks awful
Yup. Exactly! I'm looking at Big Bend now from OB and doing Katzkin leather swap. That OB dash is a no go and huge design disaster! Sheesh, imagine the sun reflecting off that "masterpiece"?
Sponsored