Parker

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gr Che Overland, Corvette, Tahoe, 46 Chevy 2ton
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
The CEO said he will relay our "thoughts" to the Bronco team in charge of interior options. This is AMAZING news and hopefully something comes of it.

And BTW, I am CryptoLLoyd :)

Twitter:

Screen Shot 2020-10-24 at 11.54.40 AM.png

Screen Shot 2020-10-24 at 11.55.39 AM.png

Screen Shot 2020-10-24 at 11.55.59 AM.png

Screen Shot 2020-10-24 at 11.56.16 AM.png

1603591465172-png.54424
1603591465172-png.png
TAN is the color they need for the desert and wooded areas - the gray is good around oil operations.
TAN interior also goes well with a sparkle-free Parks Department Green exterior (as does Ford Blue interior), which is a great camping color and is past due for a comeback.
Sponsored

Ramble_Offroad

Badlands
First Name
Nels
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 2D JK on 35’s
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I’m about “this close” to walking away. Between Covid and wildfires I’m stressed. This is supposed to be fun, something to look forward to, and now I’m just aggravated. I know, lots of complaints recently and I typically don’t participate, I guess I’m venting.

- interior options are lacking
- all the concept hype is not available
- saddle leather interior? Not available.
- White vinyl interior? Not available.
- BL only black interior offered, really....it’s a Effn convertible. WTF.
- White hardtop? Not available.
- modular hardtop? Not available.
- 2D on 37’s repeatedly pushed via PR. Nope.
- hey we’re going to offer a manual, but not on the 2.7l
- No roof rack with 2.7
- interior color & design team should be fired. That BN video for materials and interior walk through is atrocious. If I showed up at a trade show with only material swatches, not real color correct samples, my customers would actually laugh at me with a “no” as they walked away. I don’t care if we’re talking about an entire vehicle, we’re talking about Ford, not some little start up brand that’s fighting for marketshare. FORD!
- slide out tailgate? Nope.
- fold down tailgate table? Not yet.
- B&P tool is a mess.
- If I had reserved a 1st edition I would cancel as its not unique & navy pier is wretched.
- if I had reserved a Wildtrack I would cancel because that urban camo is awful, and I like camo.

I think I’ll take a few days away and contemplate positive things.
peace.

Ford Bronco More Interior Options & Colors -- Ford CEO Farley is listening to Bronco6g members! 71DC8A7F-7223-4B23-8F0C-C3767D212380

NDBronco

Badlands
First Name
J
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Subaru Crosstrek
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I had to chime in here for those that are worried about the black marine grade vinyl burning you in the sun. I don't know if ford is using it or not, but in my last boat they had marine grade vinyl that was called "cool touch". It was marketed as 20% cooler in the hot sun. I can say that it was noticeably better than the other boats i have had in that it got hot but did not burn your skin. I have no idea if ford is going to use this or not but it would make an all black marine grade vinyl completely safe for top off use in hot climates. I really hope ford knows this and is using it.

On the subject of interior colors,

FORD : I am a first edition reservation holder and will either change to a lower trim or cancel buying a Bronco all together if navy pier is the only option on first edition and if other trims have no option to get a neutral accent color and dash that is not some weird blue or bronze.

Lastly, FORD, make the MIC top black with a white option.

First Edition
First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
XterraPro4x, GX470, F150Fx4
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
I reserved a FE and also do not care for the blue interior. I looked at building a BL but no option for elec adj seats, my wife and I will both drive this vehicle and want the modern option of seat and mirror memory, 'not even sure if the FE has this? but only manual seats or live with the blue interior we don't care for, a compromised purchase at best! We really liked the two tone shown in the Ford Bronco Gallery on their website as pictured here, classy earth tone interior, what happened to this option? We Hope Ford adds more interior choices for the FE or a more broadly appealing one at the very least. We are outdoor people and like earth tones, shadow colors like blacks and greys. The blue (I know, sky & water earth tone) looks more marine to me and okay for a boat but just isn't for me. I would also like to see a couple other color details choices on the grab handles, etc. like grey, light grey or white, not all these loud colors. I think this color detail might be selected by model but that doesn't work for me. I know there is another market segment that likes the bold colors and I respect that but there are also a lot of us that want to blend in to the outback and minimize the "color pollution" as the old backpacking equipment companies use to call it.

BroncoInterior1stChoice.jpg

Ramble_Offroad

Badlands
First Name
Nels
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 2D JK on 35’s
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

We just bought my wife a Telluride with all the bells and whistles. The interior is amazing. The tech is amazing. The warranty is amazing. Obviously different vehicle but if I look at the value comparison versus ford it makes ford look very bad.

Last edited:

Sponsored

BroncoHUD

Badlands
First Name
Allen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 F-150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Is it too much to ask that signature headlights be available on the BD?? I can live with the lack of upgrading past the mid package if there's no power seats available for any of the 21 year models.

RedHotFuzz

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Black Diamond 4D
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I cannot fathom why the Bronco options shown in the launch video aren’t actually available to purchase. This wasn’t a car show prototype. It was the PRODUCT LAUNCH VIDEO. Utter insanity. I may be holding on to my Durango until 2022, 2023, or whenever Ford manages to pull its shiz together.

RedHotFuzz

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Black Diamond 4D
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I had to chime in here for those that are worried about the black marine grade vinyl burning you in the sun. I don't know if ford is using it or not, but in my last boat they had marine grade vinyl that was called "cool touch". It was marketed as 20% cooler in the hot sun.
I‘m not a boat guy, but I’ve never seen a boat with black seats. There’s a reason for this. There’s no lack of light-colored marine-grade vinyl in the marketplace. Ford’s refusal/inability to offer the light gray/white interior shown in the launch video is inexplicable.

ctel23

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Expedition
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Just when I finally wrap my head around the idea of needing to purchase the leather interior upgrade (camo is a HARD NO) that incudes the terrible Area 51 accent color (VB exterior) I remember that I'll be waiting only God knows how long for a black painted top!!!!!

Parker

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Why is the middle section of all the dashes black? Most of the trims have a dash that looks similar to this one, with either black, gray or tan upper and lowers.
Ford Bronco More Interior Options & Colors -- Ford CEO Farley is listening to Bronco6g members! BroncoInterior1stChoice

In my opinion that makes the interior look pretty plain, which is why the designers probably decided they needed to add all of that color and patterns. I think they should use that metal trim (silver) from the outer banks. It looks much better in my opinion and it adds just enough color to the interior to make it interesting. The silver dash with brown/black upper and lowers would match perfectly with brown/black cloth, leather or MGV.
Ford Bronco More Interior Options & Colors -- Ford CEO Farley is listening to Bronco6g members! BroncoInterior1stChoice
Aftermarket will have lots of wood, bushed aluminum, leather, tweed, etc. for such a clean layout.

Sponsored

Parker

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I cannot fathom why the Bronco options shown in the launch video aren’t actually available to purchase. This wasn’t a car show prototype. It was the PRODUCT LAUNCH VIDEO. Utter insanity. I may be holding on to my Durango until 2022, 2023, or whenever Ford manages to pull its shiz together.
They were car show prototypes with no car shows due to CCP bio-weapon.

Broncogang

Wildtrak
First Name
Corey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Chevy Cruze
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
So why show the two gorgeous pre production interiors along with the equally gorgeous Filson interior and exterior color when the final and actual product is not . Most people reserved their Broncos with those interiors in mind. Like I don’t understand are they deliberately trying to self sabotage their sales and potential consumers?! And if cost was the issue, I call bullsh!t they would’ve made the money it cost for those interiors back ten fold. Who were these people that surveyed in the Bronco focus groups? And how hard was to make a MIC top in black? White? Or here’s this even the color of the exterior! These are all colors they already have and are using! ??‍♂.

NDBronco

Badlands
First Name
J
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Subaru Crosstrek
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Ford Bronco More Interior Options & Colors -- Ford CEO Farley is listening to Bronco6g members! attachment
This is not all black but you get the idea. Most new boats i see are going with dark tan and black interiors.

ctel23

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Expedition
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
So why show the two gorgeous pre production interiors along with the equally gorgeous Filson interior and exterior color when the final and actual product is not . Most people reserved their Broncos with those interiors in mind. Like I don’t understand are they deliberately trying to self sabotage their sales and potential consumers?! And if cost was the issue, I call bullsh!t they would’ve made the money it cost for those interiors back ten fold. Who were these people that surveyed in the Bronco focus groups? And how hard was to make a MIC top in black? White? Or here’s this even the color of the exterior! These are all colors they already have and are using! ??‍♂.
All Valid!

WNC_Bronco

Black Diamond
First Name
Rich
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Toyota Tacoma 4x4,2017 Honda Civic LX
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I am going to give them until the order cutoff date to fix things or im out until the issues and complaints are resolved.

Keep in mind Ford that i am wanting a new truck of some sort next year,if you want my money you better get your shit together quick
Sponsored