Drew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Civic
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I doubt he is personally making those twitter responses. Unlike certain executives I think the CEO of Ford doesn't spend his day on twitter and has assistants that are making those responses for him. I'd imagine they take the input they receive, summarize it, and forward it up to him.
Contrary to popular belief, CEOs do not always have or want assistants or media teams handling their social accounts. I'll bet you're wrong.
Sponsored

Bullitt

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco, 2001 Bullitt Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Over-react much? Ford is not screwed either way. They'll sell every single Bronco they produce, whether it's to someone who had a reservation or someone who gives it up to another reservation holder or a dealer. The demand is too great.

If you don't like the color of your interior that much, just wait a year. There will be far more choices with interiors, exterior colors, options and accessories.

SHLYGRR

Badlands
First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Hyundai Elantra GT Sport
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Even though they’re offering “modularity” on the Bronco, the interior color choices and accents make me think Ford is purposefully driving certain exterior colors on certain trims. I wish they would let you at least pick the accents. The grabber blue makes no sense with sandstone interior.

calgecko

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Chevy ZR2 Bison V6
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Sponsored

Cheshire

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
First Name
Steven
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
4Dr Bronco BaseSquatch 2.7L
Your Bronco Model
Base
I wear black t-shirts and blue jeans everyday and still could have came up with more varied and cohesive color patterns than they did... :LOL:
Did you see the video on interior color choices with the two ladies? It was almost unwatchable! Both were terrible speakers that seemed poor choices for design team members. It's as if the product managers were too busy with hardware and said "hey, let those two gals over there pick the colors, we don't have time for that". I try not to complain in this forum, but I'm kinda bummed that Badlands only offers orange/yellow interior accents. Better with no accent or something more subdued. Also, only Black option on marine grade vinyl. Wish there was something lighter like grey. Gonna be hot as a bitch in S. Florida!

tritonx100

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 ford explore
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Any trim outbanks and above should have the same selection of interiors and the sasquate upgrade should be the same as the badlands price.

Heffe66413

Outer Banks
First Name
Jake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

When Ford said they are listening it is like talking to a foreign country customer service number. They can’t understand me and I can’t understand them. Needless to say - it is frustrating!

crozbee

Outer Banks
First Name
Dustin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Rubicon
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Can we talk about how the tires on the Sasquatch are multi-terrain and not mud-terrain, yet the B&P site refers to them as mud-terrain. HOW DOES THAT HAPPEN?

Rocketeer Rick

Badlands
First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 F150 STX 5.0L, 1999 Mustang Cobra
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Yes, Job 1 - the official start of volume production. So, in this case, "post-J1" would refer to a late introduction after the start of production. There are often J2 or even J3 dates for organized late introductions.

Sponsored

Rocketeer Rick

Badlands
First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 F150 STX 5.0L, 1999 Mustang Cobra
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Do you know if the leather seats are power seats and heated seats? I cant seem to find that information.
At least one video (from Super Celebration East, maybe) addressed that in the Q/A. It appears that both the vinyl and leather will have heated seats, but anything with a washout interior (ie BL and BD) do not have powered seats, as they wanted to minimize the electrics and electronics in the wash-out scenario.

BroncoBoy22

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'11 Mustang GT 5.0
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Over-react much? Ford is not screwed either way. They'll sell every single Bronco they produce, whether it's to someone who had a reservation or someone who gives it up to another reservation holder or a dealer. The demand is too great.

If you don't like the color of your interior that much, just wait a year. There will be far more choices with interiors, exterior colors, options and accessories.
You misinterpret what I’m saying.

Screwed as in they’ll waste some money, not screwed as in they won’t sell any broncos. If they committed a certain amount of the digital camo based on the reservations of Wildtraks I’m certain they’ll have leftovers and have to carry it over into newer years. That trim will certainly be on the low end of demand.

And if there were any guarantees on your second statement you wouldn’t hear me complain. That’s an assumption that I have no confidence in. My hope is that ford can make a decent change in time Job1. But if not I’m swapping interiors with a Black Diamond (Mid package 4 door) owner