First Name
GJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1968 Pontiac Firebird, 2017 Toyota Tacoma TRD
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I'm finding the Base, Big Bend (2 interior color choices!) and Outer Banks have the only decent interior colors. I think the Marine Grade Vinyl is out for me living in Nevada. Almost every Bronco build is a compromise of something. I really wanted the Wildtrak (reservation holder) but those light tan accents (they call it sandalwood), digital camo and black don't go together.
Sponsored

DriversSide

First Name
Jimmy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Someone give me the abbreviated version of this. I want to do a story on this. What colors do you want for the interior? And what colors don't you want? It's good to see Farley weighing.

BroncoOBX

Outer Banks
First Name
Ferdinand
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GT350, C5Z06, ViperSRT, MazdaCX9
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I too wanted a cyber orange first edition but will be switching to a badlands just because it all matches. Ita as if they asked five-year-olds to pick the interiors for the new Bronco.

3C685B2E-52EA-4BDF-B939-E13A59DE77A1.jpeg

[/QUOTE
Why is it so difficult to get this great interior grey/orange on a CO BD ???

Sponsored

TeamRJ

Wildtrak
First Name
Rich
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 F150 Limited, '19 CVO Roadglide
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Someone give me the abbreviated version of this. I want to do a story on this. What colors do you want for the interior? And what colors don't you want? It's good to see Farley weighing.
Personally ... we reserved a Cyber Orange Wildtrack based ALMOST SOLELY on the Saddlebrown interior that is EVERYWHERE during the promotion of the 2-Door model. Little did we know the the specific interior was a COMPLETE ONE-OFF.

Who runs a company like this?
Great looking interior for you to reserve, but then find out it could never be purchased with it. ("Ooooh ... I'm sorry ... that cool interior was a one-off)

We were SO disappointed we almost canceled immediately.
I had it on my to-do list to call Katzkin this week to see if they would be interested in making one like it. Of course ... we would have to buy the other dod-dads (grab handle, etc) from ANOTHER model to complete the look.

Kinda silly if you ask me.

Anyone else disappointed that the SB interior is not available?

fly-cobra32

Wildtrak
First Name
Danny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Acura
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Personally ... we reserved a Cyber Orange Wildtrack based ALMOST SOLELY on the Saddlebrown interior that is EVERYWHERE during the promotion of the 2-Door model. Little did we know the the specific interior was a COMPLETE ONE-OFF.

Who runs a company like this?
Great looking interior for you to reserve, but then find out it could never be purchased with it. ("Ooooh ... I'm sorry ... that cool interior was a one-off)

We were SO disappointed we almost canceled immediately.
I had it on my to-do list to call Katzkin this week to see if they would be interested in making one like it. Of course ... we would have to buy the other dod-dads (grab handle, etc) from ANOTHER model to complete the look.

Kinda silly if you ask me.

Anyone else disappointed that the SB interior is not available?
Reserved a WT. Disappointed in the interior so I got estimates on taking the cloth option and then getting it detailed with new seats and dash in leather.

Jr87mustang

Black Diamond
First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Expedition, 1987 5.0 GT Convert
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I actually think the Navy Pier is very nicely done too, and it looks high end. The problem is that there are not many exterior colors that I think work with it outside of blues and grays. I have this rapid red OBX on my computer background, still trying to figure out how to make it work. If they would have done Navy Pier with a charcoal insert, it would have totally nailed it.
I think the Roast is going to look great with the reds, the blue stitches and accent colors kind monkeys it up but it won't be horrible.

Sponsored

DriversSide

First Name
Jimmy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
So as I try to build a FE, it says the Saquatch the package is included, yet doesn't allow for the 2.3-liter engine and therefore no MT. Am I missing something?

Baron von Bruce

Wildtrak
First Name
Bruce
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Grand Cherokee
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I don’t buy that “this is all they had to work with crap” let’s take a look at Jeep, Toyota, and some other competitors for 2021. Some how they managed to match there colors avoid bright blue stitching and accents.

Streetbob08

Badlands
First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150, Harley.
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
After the FE is gone the Badlands is the second most expensive model to get but has only one seat color!? My build is going to cost over $50K. Can we please have one more option!? The seats with contrasting colors look really good to me!

TeamRJ

Wildtrak
First Name
Rich
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 F150 Limited, '19 CVO Roadglide
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
After the FE is gone the Badlands is the second most expensive model to get but has only one seat color!? My build is going to cost over $50K. Can we please have one more option!? The seats with contrasting colors look really good to me!
Hmmm ... isn't the Wildtrack between BL and FE?
Sponsored