First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 F-150, 2000 F-250, 1969 Cougar Convertible
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I did post this in another thread of the B&P but it applies here to: FARLEY please listen...

I have to image that Ford spent more time getting all the products that you can add to your Bronco on line in the B&P as opposed to the different seating options since they wanted you to get an idea or pricing. Since seating colors would be the same pricing I am hoping, praying, gasping, puking and assume that Ford will add multiple seat color options that match the exterior Bronco color or are generic, like blacked out or same thread color as seats and IP colors. Lincoln interiors are so great I cannot believe some of those people never sat into the Bronco interior kick off meetings...

With such a great pre-release roll out, I cannot imagine Ford would shoot themselves in the foot. Again, have to assume they are smarter and rolled the B&P out for pricing and all the options that Ford wants you to buy and will fill in multiple seat options as the weeks go by since this would not change pricing. They have all the different seats and trim pieces in stock to severely limit the performance high end trim packages to either one cloth option or one leather option would be absurd!!!!

For my WHITE Wildtrak LUX at the highest trim price why in the world could I not get get Vinyl or have to only get Area 51 seat stitching and IP (Instrument Panel) accent color (In a WHITE and BLACK Bronco - No comment on not painted top at this point)??? I feel like I am already being punished and going through the pain program and I haven't even bought it yet... Do I really have to choose interiors to dictate what trim performance level I buy? Are the most expensive trim packages just the most limited rediclulous interiors? I cannot imagine getting the FE reservations and then seeing that BLUE interior as the only option, or the Cyber Orange trim everything seems to done right by the Bronco team EXCEPT this interior choice insanity.

If it is delivery time issue, then let me choose what I want from all the option and FORD can show how each change will push out delivery. A 2022 is OK with me, if I can get what I want but do not tell me my early reservation is toast. I am not paying $60K and $5K in taxes/registration to not get what I want in a brand new Bronco. Just give us transparency... if you need to get clones out quick, do it and let us customize what we want for later deliveries.

Marine Vinyl Seat.png
This is the perfect interior for anyone planning to drive doorless and topless. Let alone it looks awesome and thought out. This will make other people who see it, want a Bronco too.

OP
OP
deejay08

deejay08

Badlands
First Name
Drew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Civic
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

any chance the rubberized floor would be offered up and down the line up?
I could see it happening for 2022 or 2023 but generally, they need to simplify the trims/optioning out of a bronco. It is too strict in general for a vehicle that requires customization.

jbronco3

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Nope wrong, Big difference ...... Carpeted floors, Sasquatch, Mid PKG, Steel bumpers, and Disconnect,
My point is that you can get all those things on the Badlands as options, with the exception of the disconnect.

Sponsored

TxAg08

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mazda3
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
There’s only 35 pages of replies so I thought I’d pile it on also.

I’ve reserved a badlands and am very excited to be getting back to driving a manual. But I’m pricing this stuff out and honestly Im starting think the high/lux packages as well as the interior options are a bit of a ripoff.

A mid spec badlands is looking like 48k-52k. I’m lucky to be able to afford it but I should have something over a basic gear shift and more than “leather trimmed” seats for that much. Also did Ford forget that they already know how to air condition a seat and these will get hella hot in the summer?

I’d be happy with a black diamond or big bend with a squatch, manual, and the “extra sound dampening”. But I can’t get any of that together so I have to spend an extra 10k just to the option to purchase that and it’s no more comfortable??

The badlands suspension is great and all but I’d really rather have BD, manual, squatch, and the high package. The sway bar disconnect is cool, but it’s not THAT hard to put them back together and I see it as another thing to break. I wish the truck still had old school locking hubs!

But if I’m going to have to spend this much extra why doesn’t it come with a NICE leather interior?

Maybe I could just buy a base and do it rightbut that’s a lot harder to finance.

Gquag

Badlands
First Name
Geoff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1936 Ford Pickup
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
My point is that you can get all those things on the Badlands as options, with the exception of the disconnect.
Got it. I understand. They could just go with the model with least amount of orders and eliminate it.

Beebe Senior

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Too me, and what do I know, I think it should work as follows. Base=Base Interior. Trim 2= Choose Base or Interior 2, Trim 3= Choose Base, Interior 2, Interior 3, etc. etc. etc. Not a tough concept and it isn't like the interiors aren't already there. I used to work production lines and it is actually cheaper this way as you will have some buy hi-end products with low-end options just b/c they like them better but you still charge the upper-level package prices.

Daktari

Badlands
First Name
Oliver
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Badsquatch, Tacoma TRD Off Road, Jetta
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I'll just revisit B&P once I have to convert my reservation to an order. If BL still only comes with black interior I'll cancel my reservation, black in a convertible makes no sense and I don't like it in a closed car either.
I don't need this rig, I just want it, but I'm not spending $55k+ on something I can't have the way I want it (and I'm not entertaining aftermarket solutions). Build it like you showed it to me the night I put $100 down and I'll be happy to buy it. Never had black seats in any of my cars, not starting with the one where the roof comes off. Give me the white/grey from the reveal and I'm all in.

Beebe Senior

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
I'll just revisit B&P once I have to convert my reservation to an order. If BL still only comes with black interior I'll cancel my reservation, black in a convertible makes no sense and I don't like it in a closed car either.
I don't need this rig, I just want it, but I'm not spending $55k+ on something I can't have the way I want it (and I'm not entertaining aftermarket solutions). Build it like you showed it to me the night I put $100 down and I'll be happy to buy it. Never had black seats in any of my cars, not starting with the one where the roof comes off. Give me the white/grey from the reveal and I'm all in.
Yeah, every day it is something else I can't have that I fell in love with during the reveal. Interior Color/Material, Donut Doors, Painted/White top. Pretty soon they are gonna just say f' it you get a Ranger lol

By the way, I was prepared to send my entire bank account to them to buy the one they revealed lol.

Sponsored

Deuce

Badlands
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I built the badlands that I will order. Would prefer gray vinyl to black, and would like to see a dual top option, but damn, I’ve been dreaming about this ride since it was announced it is coming back.

RedHotFuzz

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Black Diamond 4D
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Build it like you showed it to me the night I put $100 down and I'll be happy to buy it. Never had black seats in any of my cars, not starting with the one where the roof comes off. Give me the white/grey from the reveal and I'm all in.
Amen. This whole thing is starting to feel like a huge bait & switch.

mrcx

Badlands
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'67 Camaro
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I'm going to probably end up getting either a BD or BL for the MGV interior. Changing the stitching color is probably too much to ask, but making the grab handles, vent tabs and door pocket colors match the paint shouldn't be too hard to make happen.
If I get the BD (Area 51) at least the plastics are blue. But on a BL I will have Area 51 showing on the door and Cyber Orange bits all over the place.
I thought about trying to match up with other owners to trade for the correct colors for your paint. But I think the grab handles have the dash on the top, and since all the dashes are different, this won't work. Unless just the handle part is swappable.

Deuce

Badlands
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I will say this, I can put up with a lot of disappointments, but I live in Minnesota. A soft top all year round isn’t going to happen. I need a dual top option.

countryboyreese

Badlands
First Name
Reese
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2006 Toyota Sequoia
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
As disappointed as I am on available interior colors, I just wish that ford could at least use the BD interior on the badlands. I mean really the only option is black?! Just not doable here in Florida.
Sponsored