First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'79 Mustang, '92 Explorer, '10 F-350
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
maybe the community focus groups were made up of Jeep owners and they are having a good laugh about this now.
Obviously they were mostly talking to Jeep owners or they would be building the Bronco with the 8.8" rearend instead of the weaker Dana 44.
Sponsored

rhinoamerican

Wildtrak
First Name
Keith
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 Cadillac CTS
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I just read that the donut doors from all the reveal and promotional materials will not be available due to safety issues.

So another thing to add to the long list of items that Ford has shown us that won't be available for purchase at launch, including: no white or black tops, no dual top options, no cool white and distressed brown leather interiors, no overland Sasquatch, 2.7l with roof rack builds, etc.

At this point what else is left from the reveal side from the chassis and paint?

i get that they keep saying these are all concepts and preproduction models etc. but that's the sort of thing you hear and see a couple of YEARS before production! Not 6 months before you start taking orders.

I'm sure the Bronco will be an awesome vehicle to own and drive but I just wish Ford hadn't gotten me so excited.

Darforce

Black Diamond
First Name
Darlene
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru crosstrek/ Mazda miata
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Disappointed there is not a light interior option as in this picture, and what about the white dash...what's up with that Ford? I thought this light interior was stunning...please offer!

broncolightinterior.jpg

broncowhitedash.jpg
That interior is beautiful. I’d love to hear the logic on why that isn’t offered. Not just the seats, but the lighter dash. I was shocked they went with a black dash. One of my first projects is going to be putting vinyl on that. I bet anything this was the one the design team hoped for and some idiot exec said....no it’ll never sell

Deleted member 2346

Im a Wildtrak buyer and I’m fine with the black seats but not the TAN DASH and tan patchwork on the black seats.

FORD needs to offer this:

SEATS
- Solid Black leather (Optional stitching)
- Saddle “Roast” Leather (not just brown)
- MGVinyl (grey is the safe color)
- Gray/charcoal cloth (Base requires cloth to allow ford a way to up sell buyers)

DASH TOP
-Grey comes with all seats except saddle
-Bronze (as ford calls it) comes w/saddle

Seat stitching color options to add “personal touch” (Black LEATHER ):
-Grabber Blue
-Red
-orange
-Grey
*Grab handle color and vent tab color is matched to your stitching color. Allows buyer to choose a color to go with exterior Color or tastefully oppose the exterior color (ex: red stitching on a white truck).
*Saddle does not have optional stitching but select color for grab handles and tabs.

-Base only gets cloth.
-MGV and cloth available on all trims above Base.
-Leather available on models as it currently is.

Given all the different seat and dash colors they currently have, this is no harder to accomplish.

Sponsored

TeamRJ

Wildtrak
First Name
Rich
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 F150 Limited, '19 CVO Roadglide
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Im a Wildtrak buyer (same here)

SEATS
Are these the same color that everyone refers to as "Saddle Brown"?

We are so bummed that the interior of the 2DR CYber Orange promo vehicle will not be available for production we have discussed pulling our reservation. That exterior color coupled with the interior layout and colors is what made us say "Hell yeah, we are IN!!"

The only reason we HAVEN'T pulled the plug is the hope that it might possibly be available for MY22 (where our actual build will likely fall) ; and/or the possibility of recreating the exact same interior by a custom shop.

So for now, we will wait and see but honestly? ... seeing the ACTUAL interior options of the Wildtrack was like being a kid that first finds out there is no Santa Clause.

So incredibly disappointed!!!!!

72roadster

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
This interior is very dark too though... and the “roast” is a cheap brown

C0DD7F1F-A440-4931-8D20-DB46C28F7282.jpeg

A1137544-F3DF-455D-95D0-5AC448584D8D.jpeg
where'd that box interior photo come from. that's the best I have seen so far
I mean I know its the fishing concept, and obviously I can read the copyright, just hoping there are more

Bronc-O

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Lincoln Aviator
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
where'd that box interior photo come from. that's the best I have seen so far
I mean I know its the fishing concept, and obviously I can read the copyright, just hoping there are more
I'm seeing a manual seat lever in that pick. :mad:

futzin'

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Suburban 2500
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
After reading this thread, I now understand why I can't find any vehicles that don't have all black, hot, boring and cheap looking interiors. I. just. don't. understand.
I personally like some contrast. Looks more upscale, on the whole.

Just my opinion. And oh, by the way, I feel just as strongly about digital camo; ugh. Never.

Sorry, venting a little frustration at being willing to (aching to) spend $55+K and not being able to find value for it. (Gladiator, and now Bronco).

Carry on, gents.

Ramble_Offroad

Badlands
First Name
Nels
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 2D JK on 35’s
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Instagram. Trying to get Ford to hear us. No reply.

608850FF-2221-4B20-BE56-12C19F80E0B2.jpeg

Sponsored

c2one

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco FE
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Nickp

Base
First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 WRANGLER THAT GEICO SPENT $14K FIXING
Your Bronco Model
Base
Instagram. Trying to get Ford to hear us. No reply.

Ford Bronco More Interior Options & Colors -- Ford CEO Farley is listening to Bronco6g members! 608850FF-2221-4B20-BE56-12C19F80E0B2
Contrary to popular belief, Ford is here. And listening. Spamming Mike’s Instagram with a link isn’t constructive, it’s just annoying.

CanadianHorseMan

Badlands
First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Shelby GT350R || 2019 Golf R
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Sending a one off prototype to the upholstery shop and saying make it white and light gray is miles from Production ready. Planning to build thousands of something requires engineering and manufacturing drawings and documents, management approvals, etc. Then contracts has to work with the suppliers and plan out the material delivers and on and on.
Yes, I know that. I’m not saying that isn’t the case. They have the design already, people loved it. Of course they need to source manufacturing and suppliers. I never said they didn’t.

I’m simply saying this interior was super nice and instead of going off and forcing people into what they think everyone wants they could have easily taken the time to do all this pre-work you speak of to make that interior an option.

If Ford came out tomorrow and said, hey Rob, you can place your Bronco order with that white/grey interior and a MIC BLACK top buuuut you’ll have to wait till fall 2021, if gladly wait. I’m sure a lot would. And from the sounds of it you probably would to.

ColoradoGuy

Badlands
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 4DR Badlands and a couple of Acuras
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Im a Wildtrak buyer and I’m fine with the black seats but not the TAN DASH and tan patchwork on the black seats.

FORD needs to offer this:

SEATS
- Solid Black leather (Optional stitching)
- MGVinyl (grey is the safe color)
- Gray/charcoal cloth (Base requires cloth to allow ford a way to up sell buyers)

DASH TOP
-Grey comes with all seats except saddle
-Bronze (as ford calls it) comes w/saddle

Seat stitching color options to add “personal touch” (Black LEATHER ):
-Grabber Blue
-Red
-orange
-Grey
*Grab handle color and vent tab color is matched to your stitching color. Allows buyer to choose a color to go with exterior Color or tastefully oppose the exterior color (ex: red stitching on a white truck).
*Saddle does not have optional stitching but select color for grab handles and tabs.

-Base only gets cloth.
-MGV and cloth available on all trims above Base.
-Leather available on models as it currently is.

Given all the different seat and dash colors they currently have, this is no harder to accomplish.
Hi Ford,

I'd like to introduce you to Casedog, a Bronco enthusiast and someone with good taste. I think Missie and team could use some help from Casedog as she is coming up a bit short with not much time to spare.

I'd be willing to chip in to funding a one month contract. As you can see, Casedog already has a headstart and one month should be plenty of time to clean up this mess.

Regards,
ColoradoGuy

Ramble_Offroad

Badlands
First Name
Nels
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 2D JK on 35’s
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Contrary to popular belief, Ford is here. And listening. Spamming Mike’s Instagram with a link isn’t constructive, it’s just annoying.
If they’re here then let’s hear it. Step forward.
Sponsored