Paulo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru, Honda Africa Twin, Husqvarna 310R
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

I'm very happy with my Bronco build. There's alot of complainers making noise, so I make sure to voice the opinion of the other side. Build them Bronco's!!!!
Complaining about options is the point.......not complaining that it’s being built. Nobody here is AT ALL complaining about a Bronco being built.....
It’s how interiors and exterior options and trim levels have been rolled out.
Sponsored

BuckinT29

First Edition
First Name
Travis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Alfa 4C Spyder, Ducati V2, BMW X1
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

I can’t take another OBX, BD, WT spotted in whatever color thread!

Where are the interior pictures at Ford, what’s the hold up?!

RockEye

Badlands
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2004 Subaru WRX STI, 2DR Badlands Reservation
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Me too..but I’ve never been big into interior.. is it easy to clean, is the plastic durable and not scratched easy? If yes then fu$k yes..
Bronco is too good of a design and too much heritage for me to give two shits about sandstone vs orange thread...
To each their own..
It has a lot to do with the fact that you can only drive it from inside the vehicle. It looks great from the outside but you still have to sit in it to go anywhere. If it looks like someone polled middle school students to pick the interior, it might make some people a little annoyed when in said interior that is very expensive.

Valhalla_Overland

First Edition
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Toyota Tacoma DCSB OR
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
It has a lot to do with the fact that you can only drive it from inside the vehicle. It looks great from the outside but you still have to sit in it to go anywhere. If it looks like someone polled middle school students to pick the interior, it might make some people a little annoyed when in said interior that is very expensive.
Cough First Edition interior cough

edgeflyer

Banned
Wildtrak
Banned
Banned
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 FX4
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Complaining about options is the point.......not complaining that it’s being built. Nobody here is AT ALL complaining about a Bronco being built.....
It’s how interiors and exterior options and trim levels have been rolled out.
My thing is I am 100% happy with the Badlands interior. I wish they had something that could make us all happy, but I don't want to lose the stock Badlands interior due to only the people who don't like it making noise.

Sponsored

Valhalla_Overland

First Edition
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
My thing is I am 100% happy with the Badlands interior. I wish they had something that could make us all happy, but I don't want to lose the stock Badlands interior due to only the people who don't like it making noise.
I’d be absolutely happy with the badlands interior as well.

Fireman

Base
First Name
Vincent
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19 GLS, 12 Rubicon, 01 F250
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Although I don’t have a FE reservation good to know Ford is taking our concerns serious and perhaps working toward other available options.

Portapot

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Cj7, RX350, f250,
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I’d be absolutely happy with the badlands interior as well.
I would be fine with the solid black leather BL interior in my Wildtrak, what irks me are the limited options and the way Ford approached this, by giving the higher end models less options not more and doing the bait and switch on those gorgeous proof of concept interiors.

BroncoJay

Badlands
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Read my last sentence
To each their own. It’s your opinion..
You know if I hated something I wouldn’t buy the damn thing, it’s really that simple. If you find yourself thinking man this interior was designed by a middle school student maybe this rig isn’t your thing...
We all have complaints I get that, but In the end it’s a mass produced vehicle and a mass produced vehicle can only have so many damn choices before it just becomes to expensive to build...like I said I don’t give two shits about the interior- make it easy to clean because this thing is gonna get dirty..my guess these interior
Options are what we get, it’s getting to late in the game with lining up suppliers for a big change to what we will be getting for the MY21
Ford either way will still sell a shitton of broncos no matter your opinion or my opinion...

Last edited:

Sponsored

Valhalla_Overland

First Edition
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Read my last sentence
To each their own. It’s your opinion..
You know if I hated something I wouldn’t buy the damn thing, it’s really that simple. If you find yourself thinking man this interior was designed by a middle school student maybe this rig isn’t your thing...
We all have complaints I get that, but In the end it’s a mass produced vehicle and a mass produced vehicle can only have so many damn choices before it just becomes to expensive to build...like I said I don’t give two shits about the interior- make it easy to clean because this thing is gonna get dirty..
Ford either way will still sell a shitton of broncos no matter your opinion or my opinion...
I just want what Ford advertised, the Saddle Brown interior. How do you portray such a nice interior in your ads and then not offer it even on the highest, limited edition model?

And it's like Game of Thrones. I still love it as a whole, but Seasons 7+8 could've been sooooo much better if they hadn't dropped the ball. I'll still buy the Bronco because as a whole, I still love it, but it COULD be so much better.

BroncoJay

Badlands
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I just want what Ford advertised, the Saddle Brown interior. How do you portray such a nice interior in your ads and then not offer it even on the highest, limited edition model?

And it's like Game of Thrones. I still love it as a whole, but Seasons 7+8 could've been sooooo much better if they hadn't dropped the ball. I'll still buy the Bronco because as a whole, I still love it, but it COULD be so much better.
Oh I get it. I friggin love the saddle brown interior.. it reminds me of the old school bronco my dad had..I wish it was an option but I don’t see it happening this late in the game..maybe I will be wrong...
I love GoT.. I was also disappointed with the last season, they rushed the ending and left me saying WTF...

B71FC025-3F47-4CE8-BD11-3F73B61F56BC.jpeg

edgeflyer

Banned
Wildtrak
Banned
Banned
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 FX4
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Keep in mind that it was said that all accent pieces (orange) are easily removed and paintable. I would be shocked if this means Ford wasn't going to offer other color options as accessories. They highlighted the Bronco bolts on the grab handles so many times, there will be options. If it were me, I would mod it to my liking or not buy it. This time is one of the few where I didn't draw the short straw, so I am elated in the accents.

Valhalla_Overland

First Edition
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Oh I get it. I friggin love the saddle brown interior.. it reminds me of the old school bronco my dad had..I wish it was an option but I don’t see it happening this late in the game..maybe I will be wrong...
I love GoT.. I was also disappointed with the last season, they rushed the ending and left me saying WTF...

Ford Bronco More Interior Options & Colors -- Ford CEO Farley is listening to Bronco6g members! B71FC025-3F47-4CE8-BD11-3F73B61F56BC
God I love that interior :love:

Portapot

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Cj7, RX350, f250,
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I would be fine with the solid black leather BL interior in my Wildtrak, what irks me are the limited options and the way Ford approached this, by giving the higher end models less options not more and doing the bait and switch on those gorgeous proof of concept interiors.
I guess I will just have to build a BL as close to a Wildtrak as I can and eat the Wildtrak features I wanted which are minimal. I clerly need to suck it up and accept this reality or just cancel the order. Getting tired of complaining about it. Also now worried my plan of going to Stephens with my purchase is going to be hosed up by the change to dealer allocation. Yet another way Ford is trying screw my Bronco experience.
Sponsored