Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2004 Subaru WRX STI, 2DR Badlands Reservation
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Read my last sentence
To each their own. It’s your opinion..
You know if I hated something I wouldn’t buy the damn thing, it’s really that simple. If you find yourself thinking man this interior was designed by a middle school student maybe this rig isn’t your thing...
We all have complaints I get that, but In the end it’s a mass produced vehicle and a mass produced vehicle can only have so many damn choices before it just becomes to expensive to build...like I said I don’t give two shits about the interior- make it easy to clean because this thing is gonna get dirty..my guess these interior
Options are what we get, it’s getting to late in the game with lining up suppliers for a big change to what we will be getting for the MY21
Ford either way will still sell a shitton of broncos no matter your opinion or my opinion...
A little hostile but it is a Monday. I was simply trying to point out why people have opinions on the interior. Jesus. Not liking the interior does not make this rig not for someone. It's capabilities make the rig for someone. The opinion on the interior is not the same thing.
Sponsored

BroncoJay

Badlands
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
A little hostile but it is a Monday. I was simply trying to point out why people have opinions on the interior. Jesus. Not liking the interior does not make this rig not for someone. It's capabilities make the rig for someone. The opinion on the interior is not the same thing.
No hostilities
Sorry it came across as such

I get your point..
I guess my point is that I need to be at least say 90% in on a purchase of 45-50k. For me I like not love the interior but love everything else, I wish Ford had offered some heritage version paint colors but not enough to back out...
Everyone needs to define their own breaking point...
Cheers ?

North7

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
SUV
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

southern open top = white or light interior. ridiculous. seriously, an all black leather or vinyl interior baking in the sun is poor form.
Thank you, someone who gets it. Right now Badlands is off my list, maybe OBX or WT, will wait to see if Ford is hearing and doing, not just listening.

RoLyMa27

Badlands
First Name
Rodney
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Bronco, 22 Maverick
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I just turned 54 and I don't think I have ever bought a vehicle that met 100% of my wants and needs. But that's what makes it fun. I would bet my last dollar that almost every person on here has already planned their first mod. Katzkin will do a full interior (seats) for around 1,200 - 1,500. Go to your local body shop and find out what they would charge to paint the top white....and for those of you on a budget go base or BB and mod that mother till you get it just like you want it!!!

#Broncolife

Badlands
First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Ford is still displaying pictures on its website that show the interior accents matching the exterior. If they don't plan on offering this, they should remove these images from their site. It's intentionally misleading.

Ford Bronco More Interior Options & Colors -- Ford CEO Farley is listening to Bronco6g members! 1604343616874

Ford Bronco More Interior Options & Colors -- Ford CEO Farley is listening to Bronco6g members! 1604343635299

Sponsored

Valhalla_Overland

First Edition
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Toyota Tacoma DCSB OR
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Ford is still displaying pictures on its website that show the interior accents matching the exterior. If they don't plan on offering this, they should remove these images from their site. It's intentionally misleading.

Ford Bronco More Interior Options & Colors -- Ford CEO Farley is listening to Bronco6g members! 1604343635299

Along with the open-air doors that they won't be offering

jdmrc93

Outer Banks
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 GMC Terrain Denali
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I did my part... I'm pissed off. ROYALLY. I hope I speak for the rest of you in my comments to him.

Ford Bronco More Interior Options & Colors -- Ford CEO Farley is listening to Bronco6g members! IMG-0173

Reactions: Axe

Slyder

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 KTM 1290R
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
I just turned 54 and I don't think I have ever bought a vehicle that met 100% of my wants and needs. But that's what makes it fun. I would bet my last dollar that almost every person on here has already planned their first mod. Katzkin will do a full interior (seats) for around 1,200 - 1,500. Go to your local body shop and find out what they would charge to paint the top white....and for those of you on a budget go base or BB and mod that mother till you get it just like you want it!!!
I originally started out as a Wildtrak reservation. Then the interior walk thru video happened and I sat stunned at what some of the color choices were, across the models, and how bad they would clash with most exterior colors.

I then started to mess around in the B&P and checking out what the cost would be to get something that I would like with the stuff I want/would like.

Being that I have a couple relatives that had owned '70 and '72 Broncos, I was able to show them what I was thinking about and my thought train behind the model builds. They also want a chance to drive it once I do get it, because of their input. ?

It's come down to that I'm pretty much set on getting a Base in Rapid Red or Velocity Blue and going full in on modifying it with Aftermarket parts and performance products. I can't leave anything stock and unmodified, so this will be my fun project and personal statement.

I originally wanted Cyber Yellorange, but spending $6k over the similar optioned Base to step up to the BD to just get that color isn't happening.

Dracheo

Black Diamond
First Name
Jeremy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Fit, Toyota Tundra
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I’d be absolutely happy with the badlands interior as well.
I was originally planning on a Black Diamond, but the Badlands interior is the only one I like. To the point that if I feel like I can't afford the Badlands, I'm waiting to see what MY22 or 23 brings.

TeamRJ

Wildtrak
First Name
Rich
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 F150 Limited, '19 CVO Roadglide
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak

Ford Bronco More Interior Options & Colors -- Ford CEO Farley is listening to Bronco6g members! IMG-0173
I couldn't agree more!
It makes me want to cry each and every time I look at the Saddlebrown interior ... it was that interior coupled with the Cyber Orange that made us plunk our money down.

C'mon Ford .... REALLY!?!?!?!?!
Just make it so ....

Sponsored

Nakita

Badlands
First Name
Pat
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150, JKU
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I did call customer service at Ford yesterday to cancel my reservation, due to lack of white top and current interior choices. The rep said to hold my reservation until order time because there could be more changes coming. I don’t believe it l, but I’m hanging onto to it until December. Maybe Ford will offer some more interior choices. I still prefer a white top, so I will most likely cancel anyway and wait for 2022 unless Ford really surprises us. I don’t have faith in what I’ve seen so far.
I may do the same thing with my bronco reservation (Badlands) or get a Gladiator. I live in Vegas, way to hot for black interior. I am on the fence right now but cant wait till 2021 just to see if they have reasonable choices on interior color. Was/am so excited to get a bronco but jeezebees it gets 115 here. Ugh.

Rogues Gambit

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 Ram Rebel, '07 A4 Quattro
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I dont have Twatzi, so did anyone ask about green?

NVCowboy

Big Bend
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2002 F350. 2022 Big Bend (Sasquatch)
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
I know that these two issues have been covered multiple times on this, and other, forums. But, since I do believe that Ford is paying attention, I will bring them up yet again.

I have had a drivers license for 48 years, driven literally millions of miles in all types of weather and all types of vehicles - and never owned a vehicle with a black interior. Where I live, it gets hot in the summer and cold in the winter. A lighter color interior option for ALL trim levels would be appreciated.

And let's be honest. Is the requirement for dropping the manual transmission if you want heated seats just to force customers into higher priced vehicles? This makes no sense for those of us in snow country. G.O.A.T.O.I.T.S. - Goes over any terrain only in the summer.

A new Bronco would be the fifth vehicle in the stable - not what most people would call a necessity. I would love a (relatively) stripped 2.3L manual Black Diamond, but if my only options are black interior and no heated seats - it ain't going to happen.
I could be wrong, but I think the Black Diamond MGV is Grey of various shades. Probably not as light as people want but not black either. It still doesn’t help with the auto trans/heated seat problem though.