Sponsored

More Jeep people thinking about getting the Bronco?

indio22

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'72 Rover, '85 CJ7, '98 TJ, '14 BRZ, '23 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
I've owned a '13 JK Wrangler and currently own a Gladiator. I've loved them both but I'm particularly fond of the Gladiator. I'm typically skeptical of things that are a "jack of all trades" but "master of none". The Gladiator isn't the best off-roader and it's not the best truck you can buy, but damn if it's not about the perfect blend of the two. It's also much more composed on the highway than the Wrangler. So, I'm keeping the Gladiator but my wife is driving the Bronco (and we'll swap back and forth). I think the Bronco is absolutely gorgeous. I guess I'm the rare breed of person that doesn't feel a strong bias toward either one. I love both the Jeep and Bronco. It's a real treat to be spoiled with such an awesome selection of vehicles on the market today. I think the overly confident proclamations by some that the Bronco will be a "Wrangler killer" are ridiculous. Jeep will always be the standard by which Bronco will be measured whether people on here like it or not.
Agreed. Long time Jeep/Land Rover owner. Fan of the open top 4x4 genre. Very happy Ford is getting back in the game - love what I've seen so far of the Bronco. But it's a shame if some folks missed out on years of Jeep open top fun, over some misbegotten maker affiliation. There is room for two open top 4x4s in the USA market, hope both do well and maybe we see more enter down the road.
Sponsored

Delli555

Black Diamond
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC Acadia
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

At this rate it is more likely- Bronco People thinking of switching to getting a Jeep. #TheRoadGoesOnForever