First Name
Basil
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
N/A
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Everything about the reservation process is BS. They knew this was gonna be huge, prepare for it. This is garbage. They nailed the truck but this process makes me not wanna bother...
Sponsored

Chaos_273

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC Sierra
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Such drama... take an anti acid you'll be OK.

Paul
Fair. I was being dramatic. I don’t like them, but I do love what we have coming!
Thanks for keeping me honest!

Bronc-O

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Lincoln Aviator
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Everything about the reservation process is BS. They knew this was gonna be huge, prepare for it. This is garbage. They nailed the truck but this process makes me not wanna bother...
The reserve page keeps redirecting to a dead end. I wanted to see the process, but when I click get started a popup says dealer isn't accepting reservations, choose another dealer. I didn't even see a spot to choose a dealer

Sponsored

Desert_6G

Badlands
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

MadMan4BamaNATL

Badlands
First Name
Ray
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco 2DR Badlands Sasquatch, 2021 RR Sport
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

You can ”like“ the Bronco and I know that you do, but to say only if it had a V8 which is thirsty as hell and bordering on irresponsible in today’s world is just a terrible contrast to make with a BEV. A truck with 400 lb ft of torque delivered by a turbo will haul ass.

They don’t do many V8s any longer because they don’t have to and its a waste of gas.

I beg you to reconsider how you’re looking at things. A V8 isn’t required, but the Worthog will likely have one anyway.

Toccoa

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Isuzu Rodeo Sport
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
A little birdie told me that the 2 door top will have a sunroof sized removable panel in the rear section of the roof.
Didn't @Paint suggest this yesterday? :cool:

ChrisKz

Badlands
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

A little birdie told me that the 2 door top will have a sunroof sized removable panel in the rear section of the roof.
There is something there. From Ford's website. Use the colorizer and spin the Bronco around.

Ford Bronco MORE LEAKS: EXTERIOR & INTERIOR 2021 Bronco! Screen Shot 2020-07-13 at 11.12.20 PM

Toccoa

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Isuzu Rodeo Sport
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
There is something there. From Ford's website. Use the colorizer and spin the Bronco around.

Ford Bronco MORE LEAKS: EXTERIOR & INTERIOR 2021 Bronco! Screen Shot 2020-07-13 at 11.12.20 PM
LOL. I had just found that too. Pretty nifty. Now, all it needs is a glass panel to put in its place.

Sponsored