FoCoBronc

Badlands
First Name
jm
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma
I thought OB fender flares were painted body color-these are black. Is that an option or part of the Sas package?

Advertisement

LEGEND

First Name
KC
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 grand cherokee, 2002 e250 4x4,
In all honestly they would of gave one of these trims bronze dash, bronze wheels, and bronze grille and horse! I'd been on that like flies to poop! Should of been what they did to the FE I know not everyone loves the bronze look but I personally think been cool for the FE.
Well Ford said they were going after the Jeep market, maybe sometime they might try some of that "flavor of the month" packaging as well!

LEGEND

First Name
KC
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 grand cherokee, 2002 e250 4x4,
Looks Good! Do you guys know if it’s possible to run the front panels without the rear top on, kind of like a hard bikini/Bimini top? That’s how I roll, doors off with bikini top (on the Jeep not me).
There is no additional support in the middle so, it was mentioned only doing so in slow speeds

PhilS

Big Bend
First Name
Phil
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Ford Edge
I thought OB fender flares were painted body color-these are black. Is that an option or part of the Sas package?
The sasquatch package has wider fender flares to accommodate the larger tires. The sasquatch flares will not be painted, at least not on the the early 2021s if ever.

dnvrBronco

Badlands
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Highlander, Outback, 4Runner
For any of you that work at the factory, when my roast interior is coming down the line, please put a black dash on it instead. I love the seats and sides but don't think i can do the roast dash
There’s a black dash? I’d be willing to pay Sound Deadening Headliner kind of money for a black dash.

Advertisement

Advertisement