Zeebo390

Black Diamond
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
I just don’t get this colored accent stitching by trim level. On what planet does blue stitching not clash with saddle brown seats, especially in a gray car? Who honestly thinks that‘s a good idea? Somebody tell me this is a prototype frankenbronco thing that won’t see series production.

Advertisement

LSBronco13

Wildtrak
First Name
Lee
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy Tahoe
Those "Ribs" in the seat and back look like a dirty filter after too long in the HVAC. I had an 80 firebird with brown cloth with similar stitching and it didn't hold up and was constantly dirty. Ford will dump this pattern in a year after feedback from real owners. Give us the retro body but not the seats please.

BroncoNV

Wildtrak
First Name
GJ
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1968 Pontiac Firebird, 2017 Toyota Tacoma TRD, 2017 Toyota Prius
Vehicle Showcase
Just when I thought Iconic Silver was my choice (with Area 51 or Race Red a close second after the earlier post) this drops (I've seen the other pictures but wasn't convinced). I like the silver on my Tacoma (Silver Sky Metallic) which I "believe" is slightly darker (better in my opinion) then Ford Iconic Silver (too light). This looks more like my '68 Firebird with Steel Gray Metallic (not a factory color)...which I REALLY like.

77wimbledon

First Name
Bill
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 f150, 1977 Bronco
That top configuration looks horrendous. Not to mention it has the aerodynamics similar to dragging a parachute. Humans over the age of 30 will prefer shade on their heads,but enjoy the open sides and rear. Ford messed up this roof! Hopefully there will be aftermarket options that look good and will be highway compatible. Roof looks great on or off, but anything in between is a disaster.

LEGEND

First Name
KC
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 grand cherokee, 2002 e250 4x4,
I do....
But I’m an idiot who digs the camo on the WT...

But I’m not picky where I plant my ass
I don't understand the hate for the camo. Other than the word It barely approaches what I would call camo, more of an irregular pattern that is hard to distinguish. No problems here!

Vigor

Outer Banks
First Name
Justin
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Kia Optima 2011
I just don’t get this colored accent stitching by trim level. On what planet does blue stitching not clash with saddle brown seats, especially in a gray car? Who honestly thinks that‘s a good idea? Somebody tell me this is a prototype frankenbronco thing that won’t see series production.
On this trim, in these photos, I like it
Maybe it’s the pics, but I kinda dig that interior
I dig it too
So...am I the only one who thinks this looks awful?

seat.png
..... I kinda love it

Spartan

Outer Banks
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Explorer
Yep this is my color and will be my interior color as well. Only difference will be black emblems and logos. I have this color basically in my Audi and love it.

Parker

Black Diamond
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gr Che Overland, Corvette, Tahoe, 46 Chevy 2ton
I kinda love the look with just the rear clamshell on
You will stop liking it at about 25 MPH - unless there are some super-trick vents, it will create a horrible wind drone alerting you that your mpg has gone single digits.

Advertisement

Advertisement