First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Ford Bronco More of Carbonized Gray Outer Banks and Roast Interior inbound6035668085469480067

I'm planning on leaving the 3 piece panels at home, installing a plexiglass on the top, something like the Jurassic Park Explorer, and putting all 4 doors on the back. I think this setup would be awesome for short trip adventures.
Sponsored

Ripcurl

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
DodgeRam 1500 Laramie, HarleyDavidson 48
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Looks Good! Do you guys know if it’s possible to run the front panels without the rear top on, kind of like a hard bikini/Bimini top? That’s how I roll, doors off with bikini top (on the Jeep not me).
I don't know that we've seen official Ford recommendations on that other than suggestions that it is possible at lower speeds. Obviously they are not bolted down like the rear section.

BroncoZ

Badlands
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Looks Good! Do you guys know if it’s possible to run the front panels without the rear top on, kind of like a hard bikini/Bimini top? That’s how I roll, doors off with bikini top (on the Jeep not me).
Screenshot_20201230-105810.png

Bronco Finder

Wildtrak
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2002 F150 , Broncos 76, 75, 72, 72, 68, 67, 66
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

It will if you add the rock rails to your build.

Broncoak

Badlands
First Name
Aaron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1996 FSB
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I don't know that we've seen official Ford recommendations on that other than suggestions that it is possible at lower speeds. Obviously they are not bolted down like the rear section.
Think I would just buy a Bimini top.

Sponsored

Mac n Nevada

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Toyota FJ Cruiser/2019 Jeep GC Trailhawk
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

See!!... that dude who said the roofs fly right off these things while driving was right...?

Rubisquatch

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Wildrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

It's not. It's a Franken-Bronco. BN purposely didn't photograph the dash, but the armrest which should match the dash is gray. Which of course isn't an option on the OBX nor are the gray grab handles.

I appreciate all the photos (Kudos to @618TRVLWILD ). But BN being the official marketing arm of the Ford Bronco doesn't help matters showing off interior options that buyer's can't order. 2 weeks before ordering begins and Ford/BN should be focused on showing actual finished production quality interiors.
This, very upsetting to keep seeing things we can’t have.

Broncoak

Badlands
First Name
Aaron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1996 FSB
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Yep. I don't understand the blue stitching on these things. I think if the stitching were black or matching color it would look awesome. I like the Carb Gray with the tan/black interior, that contrast is nice, but the blue stitching just looks weird to me.

It isn't a deal breaker, but it wouldn't be my first choice if given options.
Yeah, it's the one thing they could fix now before production starts that would help tremendously with customer satisfaction. Like you said, not a deal breaker, but why in the first place? Sorta like these fancy chefs you see on TV. They'll cook an amazing steak with all the trimmings, then top it off with raspberry avocado sauce. Ok, I get it, it's new and innovative (I guess), but no one would actually choose that on their own, so why bother? Why turn off a majority of your customer base and potentially lose sales for those for whom odd stitching IS a deal breaker?

Vigor

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Yeah, it's the one thing they could fix now before production starts that would help tremendously with customer satisfaction. Like you said, not a deal breaker, but why in the first place? Sorta like these fancy chefs you see on TV. They'll cook an amazing steak with all the trimmings, then top it off with raspberry avocado sauce. Ok, I get it, it's new and innovative (I guess), but no one would actually choose that on their own, so why bother? Why turn off a majority of your customer base and potentially lose sales for those for whom odd stitching IS a deal breaker?
I think the blue stitching on wildtrak is a misfire
But it looks really good on these roast seats with the blue dash

Sponsored

dingle87

Black Diamond
First Name
Reese
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Explorer XLT
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

maybe they will do something with the stitching, but it doesn't appear they will. I still think the Base has the best interior option as far as colors. I prefer the MGV interior, but it also comes with the blue or cyber orange stitching situation depending upon model. I'm not pissy about it, but it just seems like something they got too cute with, like your analogy.

I'm also not a very creative person, so I might not have an appreciation for this type of sitution. LOL

FATHORSE

Big Bend
First Name
Stephen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
nissan
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

How was the Feel of this material? Did it seem tough and rugged, or was it soft like a suede?

Broncoak

Badlands
First Name
Aaron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1996 FSB
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I think the blue stitching on wildtrak is a misfire
But it looks really good on these roast seats with the blue dash
When I bought my wife's 4Runner, most of the stitching I saw was red. It goes with just about any color. I can't imagine it's hard to figure out.

Broncoak

Badlands
First Name
Aaron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1996 FSB
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
maybe they will do something with the stitching, but it doesn't appear they will. I still think the Base has the best interior option as far as colors. I prefer the MGV interior, but it also comes with the blue or cyber orange stitching situation depending upon model. I'm not pissy about it, but it just seems like something they got too cute with, like your analogy.

I'm also not a very creative person, so I might not have an appreciation for this type of sitution. LOL
Totally agree. I think I'll stick with BL, but go for a paint color that goes well with CO stitching/accents. If I was single, then I'd step down to BD or OBX, but you know, happy wife, happy life.

VictoryLights

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Honda Pilot
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Yep! That's what I'm thinking. Don't have to worry about getting help to remove it. Could even put a roof rack on :unsure:
This is honestly a major reason why I’m going Bronco over Jeep lol. Having the ability to remove 4 panels vs just 2 on the 4 door.
Sponsored