Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco OBX w/ Squatch, 1975 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

This one does not seem to have the exterior color section on the front doors
If you are talking about the inside of the front doors, then that only shows on the 2 door not the 4 door.

PhilS

Badlands
First Name
Phil
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Ford Edge
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I thought OB fender flares were painted body color-these are black. Is that an option or part of the Sas package?
The sasquatch package has wider fender flares to accommodate the larger tires. The sasquatch flares will not be painted, at least not on the the early 2021s if ever.

Sponsored

dnvrBronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Highlander, Outback, 4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
For any of you that work at the factory, when my roast interior is coming down the line, please put a black dash on it instead. I love the seats and sides but don't think i can do the roast dash
There’s a black dash? I’d be willing to pay Sound Deadening Headliner kind of money for a black dash.

Zeebo390

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 Mustang GT, 2016 Subaru Outback
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I just don’t get this colored accent stitching by trim level. On what planet does blue stitching not clash with saddle brown seats, especially in a gray car? Who honestly thinks that‘s a good idea? Somebody tell me this is a prototype frankenbronco thing that won’t see series production.

Sponsored

LSBronco13

Wildtrak
First Name
Lee
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy Tahoe
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak

BroncoNV

Badlands
First Name
GJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1968 Pontiac Firebird, 2017 Toyota Tacoma TRD
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Just when I thought Iconic Silver was my choice (with Area 51 or Race Red a close second after the earlier post) this drops (I've seen the other pictures but wasn't convinced). I like the silver on my Tacoma (Silver Sky Metallic) which I "believe" is slightly darker (better in my opinion) then Ford Iconic Silver (too light). This looks more like my '68 Firebird with Steel Gray Metallic (not a factory color)...which I REALLY like.