• Total voters

MacHudson

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Edge
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
I wish you could see my face reading your comment.

Nevada is right next door to you at least. I'm in North Carolina... The nearest one for me is 800 miles away across 8 states.
If you go to VT, for the love of all that’s holy, drive north on 81, not 95. It’s a much better ride.
Sponsored

RockEye

Badlands
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2004 Subaru WRX STI, 2DR Badlands Reservation
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Vermont is a wonderful place. It’s really odd compared to other rural areas in the northeast. There is a distinct lack of chain restaurants, in my experience. They still have old school small town feel.

Contrast that to the whistle stop exits along 80 in Pennsylvania, or 90 in NYS. In rural PA and NY it’s largely the same damn Burger King, McDonald’s and Dunkin Donuts for hundreds of miles. Add an occasional Arby’s or Panera, but they’re really franchise hellscapes.
Sounds great to me! I prefer going to non-chain places. Some of the small towns I've visited have the best food. Recently, there was an Asian restaurant outside of Okefenokee Swamp that was better than any hibachi restaurant I've been to that cost four times as much.

Rcarpen22

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Excursion 7.3
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I’m sure that MY22 people will be grandfathered into Roadeo school. Ford is not going to burn us early adopters.
I hope you’re right about this. ManSquatch is 2022 and I really want to go to one of these. I’ve owned a lot of Fords, but interestingly, I’ve never bought one new. You’d think taking care of early adopters would be a priority, but Tesla has made an absolute living out of burning early adopters. Fingers crossed Ford is better.

ZackDanger

Badlands
First Name
Z
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Toyota 4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Vermont is a wonderful place. It’s really odd compared to other rural areas in the northeast. There is a distinct lack of chain restaurants, in my experience. They still have old school small town feel.

Contrast that to the whistle stop exits along 80 in Pennsylvania, or 90 in NYS. In rural PA and NY it’s largely the same damn Burger King, McDonald’s and Dunkin Donuts for hundreds of miles. Add an occasional Arby’s or Panera, but they’re really franchise hellscapes.
Vermont has the only state capital in the United States without a McDonalds.

Sponsored

ZackDanger

Badlands
First Name
Z
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Toyota 4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

All of you guys commenting about Vermont have me feeling so amped for my Vermont road trip
VT really is the best.

The only reason I live in rural MA (just south of the VT boarder) is because it’s exactly like VT but with infrastructure.

;)

BernR6

First Name
Bernie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mazda CX-5, 2018 Mazda 3
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

PA guy here. VT is a beautiful state. One of my friends attend UVM back in the day, so I used to drive up to go skiing. Burlington was a cool place to hang out.

This Off-Rodeo deal would be an awesome experience. Question for you guys - with the large amount of Bronco buyers, are we going to run into situations though, where they'll be booked all the time? I know we have to reserve a spot, but I'm wondering if it's going to come to a point where we would run close to the end of our year without getting a reservation. Maybe I'm just being paranoid. Haha.

Marauder

Badlands
First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Epic Off-Roading Meets Unforgettable Adventure.

The final three BroncoTM Off-Roadeo destinations have been announced! In addition to the option to visit the steep hills, winding rivers and rocky creek beds of Austin, eligible owners will have the opportunity to tackle the storied red rocks of Moab; traverse the rugged desert lands and weathered terrain of Nevada; or navigate the remote, rural tracks through the forests of Vermont. Head over to the Bronco Off-Roadeo site to learn more.

Sponsored

Magoo

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
VT really is the best.

The only reason I live in rural MA (just south of the VT boarder) is because it’s exactly like VT but with infrastructure.

;)

Yeah if you come to VT bring your own TP, we’re still cleanin’ up with sticks and bark up here.

No infrastructure... we got roads and bridges! No Krispy Kreme though.

BroncoNV

Badlands
First Name
GJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1968 Pontiac Firebird, 2017 Toyota Tacoma TRD
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I just hope the Moab and Nevada (Mojave Desert - Death Valley...should've been at the Rubicon) events aren't in the summer. It gets really hot in both locations. Spring or Fall are the best times to go to either location.

Panzer948

Badlands
First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1981 CJ5, 2015 BMW M4, 2019 Jeep G.C. Trailhawk
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Sadly I had to hit None as well. These locations are great but I don't see any options close to the SE? Very surprised as I think a lot of loyal Bronco reservation holders are in the south (okay Texas is the South so I mean SE geographically). It's probably just as long to drive to Vermont as it is Texas.... which is a long haul from NC. Hopefully they will be adding one or two more locations to cover the SE and Midwest.

Last edited:

NVCowboy

Big Bend
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2002 F350. 2022 Big Bend (Sasquatch)
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
I came into some intel regarding the Nevada location, and I can attest there is very little flat ground, and it is steep and slippery (gravel). No I’m not going to say, but I am looking forward to it. Walking it was a real bitch the last time I was there.

JAM

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Focus
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

For late reservation holders likely being pushed to MY22, will Ford still allow us to attend one of these events for free? And will we be allowed to do so in 2021?
Sponsored