Damon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
15 Wrangler JK Willy's, 67 Ford Mustang coupe
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

OK that looks pretty good. I may need to bring my old plate back for a Oxford White Bronco

I think TK421 still comes up as my old Oxford White f150

Gpscharron

Badlands
First Name
Claude
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 FORD Bronco, RV- Ford E450 (Thor Vegas 24.1)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Question: Does anyone know if the 33” rims (Upgraded ones), can still come with the BFG? I love the way those rims look compared to the standard ones.

mdonathan56

Badlands
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Bad,2016 Q5 TDI, 2009 Honda Element EX
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I was assuming all five pictures at the start of this thread were of the same vehicle. Was I wrong?

Sponsored

2Jeeps&PatriotX1

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'23 4dr Badsquatch, ‘05 LJ & ‘17 F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
The cyber-orange / yellow piping in the door "net" quasi-confirms that is the color of the Badlands interior.

Kinda sucks. I didn't like the Rubicon getting a red interior regardless of exterior color. Looks like Bronco may do the same.

Fingers crossed the piping color is selectable.
I hear you. I cant stand red, and then my wife goes and buys a white GC trailhawk with red stitching throughout her interior and those red tow hooks. But at least it doesnt have the mismatched red dash like the wranglers/gladiators do.

5280Bronco

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
02 Mustang GT, 05 Volvo V70R, 17 Mazda 6
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I have to say that this is my favorite picture posted yet. Really shows the stance of the vehicle.

Ford Bronco More Oxford White 4D Preproduction Badlands screenshot_20201015-155904_instagram-
I'm with you. This picture alone is being me yet to figure out ways i can afford the Badlands trim.

ehssey

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Edge Sport, Harley-Davidson Street Glide
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
OK that looks pretty good. I may need to bring my old plate back for a Oxford White Bronco

I think TK421 still comes up as my old Oxford White f150
Stormtrooper.

BordFronco

Black Diamond
First Name
KG
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 WRX Limited
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I have to say that this is my favorite picture posted yet. Really shows the stance of the vehicle.

Ford Bronco More Oxford White 4D Preproduction Badlands screenshot_20201015-155904_instagram-
Yup, looks awesome. I can see why people thought the 33s looked small in other pics, but yeah this closes the door on the sasquatch package if I decide to move up to BL.

RACERED-WT

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2 Series
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I have to say, when I initially considered color, I would have said white would be my last choice.. But the more I've pinballed my choice, I've settled with Cactus Gray and think I would like it as I've narrowd down that I want a light color on the Bronco Mainly for heat reasons and I think it shows the body lines better then the dark colors. Who thinks white would be a better choice over the CG, cause I'm liking OW more and more!

Sponsored

Beach_Bum

Black Diamond
First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Black Diamond Bronco, 2023 Outerbanks Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I have to say, when I initially considered color, I would have said white would be my last choice.. But the more I've pinballed my choice, I've settled with Cactus Gray and think I would like it as I've narrowd down that I want a light color on the Bronco Mainly for heat reasons and I think it shows the body lines better then the dark colors. Who thinks white would be a better choice over the CG, cause I'm liking OW more and more!
My first choice was CG based on the concept rig with white top/interior. It looked so nice with some photos showing a hint of blue and others a hint of green - ideal to capture the essence of the beach where you'll find my Bronco. But then we started seeing the CG with a black top and it came out looking dark, losing the light airy essence that the CG concept captured. The final nail in CG was @Lab00Rat in depth analysis of CG. He did a masterful deep dive on the CG exposing the flaws of camera's compensating for exposure. CG is the true Chameleon Gray where it seems to pickup attributes based on it's surroundings. The Bronco has the aerodynamics of a cinder block. I don't need it to look like one.

So for that reason, CG is off the table. But I had added Oxford White as it seems to to make the contrasting handles, flairs, top, grill, etc to pop. Clean and distinct, but I had a White Ford Explorer Limited years ago and don't want to reboot the white 4x4 era in my life so it is now a 2nd back-up choice. At this time A51 is my primary, but Velocity Blue can easily overtake the #1 choice if we ever see a completed one.

Last edited:

Lab00Rat

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 BL 2-Door, 2021 Ford Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
My first choice was CG based on the concept rig with white top/interior. It looked so nice with some photos showing a hint of blue and others a hint of green - ideal to capture the essence of the beach where you'll find my Bronco. But then we started seeing the CG with a black top and it came out looking dark, losing the light airy essence that the CG concept captured. The final nail in CG was @Lab00Rat in depth analysis of CG. He did a masterful deep dive on the CG exposing the flaws of camera's compensating for exposure. CG is the true Chameleon Gray where it seems to pickup attributes based on it's surroundings. The Bronco has the aerodynamics of a cinder block. I don't need it to look like one.

So for that reason, CG is off the table. But I had added Oxford White as it seems to to make the contrasting handles, flairs, top, grill, etc to pop. Clean and distinct, but I had a White Ford Explorer Limited years ago and don't want to reboot the white 4x4 era in my life so it is now a 2nd back-up choice. At this time A51 is my primary, but Velocity Blue can easily overtake the #1 choice if we ever see a completed one.
I'm actually leaning towards this option; however, I do not like stark white vehicles like the Jeep white. We bought the wife a Platinum White CR-V and it looks sweet. If the Bronco comes as white, but not hard to look at white, I'd consider it. CG and CO are still in the running, I just want a third comfortable choice because.... no green options.

Beach_Bum

Black Diamond
First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Black Diamond Bronco, 2023 Outerbanks Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I have been meaning to thank you for your effort @Lab00Rat on the CG analysis. It was truly masterful. It answered a lot of questions. I was 100% all-in on CG, but I just can't. The white looks so clean, crisp, and distinct. But my White 4x4 days were good ones before it seems like every other car/truck is white. It is a safe 2nd choice/back-up plan. I have a feeling Velocity Blue will grab me, but A51 will do. I wish there was a broader spectrum of colors.
Sponsored