Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F250 King Ranch
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Well, I have defected from the Cyber Orange to the Rapid Red. Contacted Zach at Granger and updated my order this morning.

Hard choice, almost went Lightning Blue, but in the end I am getting what I originally wanted when I reserved in July of 2020 (minus the Shadow Black Modular Top, stupid FORD) a Rapid Red 4 door with enough room to go tailgating with friends at Atlanta United matches in the South East.

I see-sawed back and forth between CO and Rapid Red for a long time. Then every time I saw a picture of the Velocity Blue I would swing that direction. A trip to the dealership on cloudy days would point me back at Rapid Red, on sunny days Rapid Red. Now every time I see real pictures of these in the Rapid Red, I can't wait to get my hands on mine when it arrives. Happy with the color.

Since I snuck by reservation in without "spousal approval", then she told me to order one, I have to now figure out how I can have my four door on order and order a two door as well...suggestions on selling that one to the wife?

Jeremy, I'm now envious that you'll have one of each. Even if you'll never drive "Hers"! 😂 BTW - thanks for the great pictures!
Sponsored

SgroiRoy

Badlands
First Name
Roy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 Jeep Wrangler Sport 2-Door Flame Red
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I'm so torn between Rapid Red and Velocity Blue!

They both look AWESOME on the Bronco!!

I've owned a 2 door Flame Red Wrangler for 10+ years, so I'm leaning more toward Velocity Blue out of desire for a new entirely different color!

Although if Lightning Blue were available outside of the FE; my choice would be made!!!

Ford Bronco More photos from Super Celebration East - Thursday, April 22nd 1619222268123

Ford Bronco More photos from Super Celebration East - Thursday, April 22nd 1619222312614

Austin26

Base
First Name
Austin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Subaru Crosstrek
Your Bronco Model
Base
Awesome pics! Thank you for sharing! My wife changed our 4 Dr Badlands order to Velocity Blue from Area 51 after seeing these pics. lol
Just so you know, Velocity looks different in person for some reason. It looks gorgeous in pictures but slightly... Turquoise? in person. Check out a new F-150 in it if you can. I want to like Velocity but can't really after seeing it in person.

Mayflower2010

Badlands
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco, 2020 Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Sponsored

CarolinaKristi

Outer Banks
First Name
Kristi
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Sienna /Ford F150/ '67 Camaro
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I keep trying to decide between Rapid Red and Carbon Grey. Have a 4Runner in Grey and everything blacked out. Keeping so matching Bronco? Wife says Rapid Red so probably know who will win out. Rapid Red it is!
Rapid red looked great in person and I'm not usually a fan of red!

Erock

Badlands
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 F150 Alpine edition
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I keep asking the same dumb ass question. How was the ride with the 35s on the road? Loud? Body roll?

Should I add Sas to my 2dr badlands? Just based on looks and highway driving.
We rode in a Sasquatched 2dr with the roof off... about 35 degrees... aired down to 28 lbs... With all that said, I couldn’t even hear the tires... and it wasn’t because of wind noise either. It was extremely quiet at almost 50 mph... even with all that going against it. Conversation volume was completely normal for sitting still. It had a soft ride, but definitely not spongy... both on the road and the trail. I didn’t perceive any body roll on the road and only fluid motion on the trail at decent speed... speed and bumps that would bounce a regular truck off of the trail. Hope this helps.

HoosierDaddy

Badlands
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
68&69 Broncos, 21 AMB Base 2dr, 23 VB BL 4dr
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

GREAT pics !!! Thanks for the effort!

Sponsored

ARETE

Badlands
First Name
Gary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Tacoma Jeep Wrangler
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Excellent Post! THANK YOU! I love Cyber Orange, my build, had I not code 99'd was CO Badlands 2.7 towing. Hadn't decided between high/ lux. I deferred to see what the MY22 Green Colorway/ White roof is going to look like. I'm super stoked for folks to start getting their Broncos, and will be so thankful when I get the opportunity to order mine. If the green doesnt strike me I'll get Cyber!!

ZackDanger

Badlands
First Name
Z
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Toyota 4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

1619196636736.png

never noticed these bolt holes in the roll cage before, anyone know the function or use?
That looks like a place where the threaded eyelets attach that serve as anchor points for the door storage bags.... but that same item doesn’t appear to be present on the 4-door.... or at least it’s not where the eyelet attached in the video:

Ford Bronco More photos from Super Celebration East - Thursday, April 22nd 8472CF8E-928E-4831-B208-E80F7995AF87

Winkydee

Badlands
First Name
Pete
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1964 Ford Econoline Cargo Van
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

It’s where the bottle opener was supposed to go...
I would have liked to see this Cactus Grey 2 door from a few more angles.

Anyone got any pics of it?

Lilj4425

Badlands
First Name
Jacob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Badlands Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands