Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan Frontier 4WD
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

So cool to see how active this group has been. One of these days I'm going to get up there for a run.
I know!
I have had my Bronco for 3 months now and finally went to play at PC-OHV last Friday
Not really ready for Snow wheeling just yet…
Sponsored

OP
OP

22Badskwatch

Badlands
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Badlands Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Any of the tires perform amazing in the snow?
Any of the tires best to avoid for the snow?
I’ve got the stock Sasquatch tires and they’re amazing in the snow!!!

B01A24C0-3BFF-49AE-8452-46152292B687.jpeg

OP
OP

22Badskwatch

Badlands
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Badlands Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

So cool to see how active this group has been. One of these days I'm going to get up there for a run.
Right on - join the facebook group so you can stay apprised of our outings - we had someone from Modesto join us on this drive!

Sponsored
OP
OP

22Badskwatch

Badlands
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Badlands Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

This seems like such a welcoming group. As I’m in sacramento I’ll definitely try to make it out with you all one of these weekends! Could definitely use the guidance, but it’s kind of an intimidating hobby to break into.
ABSOLUTELY you need to join us! 2 of the vehicles on this drive were driven by people just like you - brand new Bronco owners who had never taken their ride off pavement and wanted to get their feet wet. We have a meeting prior to hitting the trail where we set expectations, talk about trail etiquette, check radio functionality, make sure we talk about how we're going to stagger the vehicles (experienced/new/experienced/new/experienced) ... we know that the first time out can be a nerve-wracking experience, and we want it to be FUN.. .nothing crazy, nobody trying to prove anything... helping the new folks out is honestly a big part of the fun!
We're doing a meetup on the 18th .. you should check it out - it's a great way to just talk to people, see what they've done with their rigs, find out what they like to do, etc - it's a great hobby, full of people who are really eager to help. My name is Mark - if you join the Gold Country Bronco group on Facebook, you'll see me there :)

OP
OP

22Badskwatch

Badlands
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Badlands Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Darn! I am nearby and wish I would have joined the fun!
Where do you live? I'm in Sacramento - which is where most of the group members live... it's a great group - no egos, a wide variety of experience, and we all like helping each other out. You should definitely check the group out!!

SROC3

Big Bend
First Name
Pat
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco 2022
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

That's awesome!!!!

Kickit

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

ABSOLUTELY you need to join us! 2 of the vehicles on this drive were driven by people just like you - brand new Bronco owners who had never taken their ride off pavement and wanted to get their feet wet. We have a meeting prior to hitting the trail where we set expectations, talk about trail etiquette, check radio functionality, make sure we talk about how we're going to stagger the vehicles (experienced/new/experienced/new/experienced) ... we know that the first time out can be a nerve-wracking experience, and we want it to be FUN.. .nothing crazy, nobody trying to prove anything... helping the new folks out is honestly a big part of the fun!
We're doing a meetup on the 18th .. you should check it out - it's a great way to just talk to people, see what they've done with their rigs, find out what they like to do, etc - it's a great hobby, full of people who are really eager to help. My name is Mark - if you join the Gold Country Bronco group on Facebook, you'll see me there :)
Yes I’ve been following the gold country broncos page as I’m not ever on Facebook. Would love to make it out with you all sometime, just waiting for another Sunday as I work every Saturday. It would be nice to go in a group since last time I went in the snow my transmission buggered out and I had to get a tow.

Big Rig

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2001 Silverado 1500
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Where do you live? I'm in Sacramento - which is where most of the group members live... it's a great group - no egos, a wide variety of experience, and we all like helping each other out. You should definitely check the group out!!
I am near Auburn!

Sponsored
OP
OP

22Badskwatch

Badlands
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Badlands Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I am near Auburn!
right on - you definitely need to meet up with us! We're getting together on the 18th - good opportunity to meet some members of the group and get out in the snow!

Big Rig

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2001 Silverado 1500
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

right on - you definitely need to meet up with us! We're getting together on the 18th - good opportunity to meet some members of the group and get out in the snow!
Sounds great. I will probably attend. Most likely meet the group at Stumpy.
Sponsored

Last edited: