Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2004 Ford Explorer Sport Trac
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Is this your first Bronco?

I thought recall people trying to double dip and that being a thing. And for the record, I am not taking up FORD'S side on this. Just want to make sure the path is clear to release the hounds. FORD'S behavior with the Bronco release has been absolutely horrid and unacceptable. I've learned this over the past 940 days.
Sponsored

Rspayde

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 C/O Black Diamond
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Thank you. Have people actually received help from any of these people? I can't even begin to imagine how many emails they receive in a day.
I received a response and received a "corporate liaison" if he actually managed to do anything is unknown.

Rspayde

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 C/O Black Diamond
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I lost price protection when I changed it from an OBX to a BD.

Lowcountry Bronco

Heritage
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Ranger and Toyota FJ Cruiser
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

Yes. I believe you are correct. My COVP was done and the sales manager confirmed that I have a COVP approval number. Original order placed on 12/8/21 for a 4 door outer banks. Was never built and got pushed to 2023. Model year changeover occurred on 9/8/22, I believe. On 9/25/22, I converted my order to a Heritage Edition. Ford claims that order holders were allowed to change to a Heritage or Everglades as a "gift" for our patience. Private offer details state that your offer is supposed to be linked to what you had on order, prior to the 22/23 model year changeover. And your level depends on when your order was placed.....prior to or after 3/20/21. According to Ford's own website, I fall under "Level B" and I had a four door outer banks on order prior to 22/23 model year changeover. Therefore, I am entitled to a private offer of $2595. Ford stated that, switching to a Heritage Edition or Everglades would not affect your private offer amount. The only exclusions were for a Raptor or Heritage Limited Edition. Latest from my dealership is that none of that matters u less you were an original reservation holder and that I do not qualify. Salesman claims they have been delivering Broncos without the private offer.
Only thing I can think of is to try and contact the regional manager yourself or if the dealership is owned by a corporation to reach out to them. If that dealer has no certificates for any of their customers then they're either doing something wrong, stupid or underhanded. If you think it's understand then go to your State attorney general's office, the dealer could be pocketing that money if that's possible.

I've checked on my certificate for my HE and you're correct on the process in what you should be getting.

OP
OP
Brsox

Brsox

Heritage
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 4Runner TRD Pro
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Is this your first Bronco?

I thought recall people trying to double dip and that being a thing. And for the record, I am not taking up FORD'S side on this. Just want to make sure the path is clear to release the hounds. FORD'S behavior with the Bronco release has been absolutely horrid and unacceptable. I've learned this over the past 940 days.
Yes. This will be my first Bronco. I originally ordered on 12/8/21.

Sponsored

shieldsy

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'79 Bronco XLT
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Was this a walk in order on 12/8/21? Not tied to any reservation?

I agree, according to FAQ you should still qualify. Curious if anybody else has had a walk in order and received price protection?

If Ford's policy is not to allow any pp for orders originating this way...they need to spell it out.

OP
OP
Brsox

Brsox

Heritage
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 4Runner TRD Pro
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Only thing I can think of is to try and contact the regional manager yourself or if the dealership is owned by a corporation to reach out to them. If that dealer has no certificates for any of their customers then they're either doing something wrong, stupid or underhanded. If you think it's understand then go to your State attorney general's office, the dealer could be pocketing that money if that's possible.

I've checked on my certificate for my HE and you're correct on the process in what you should be getting.
Ok....so you converted your original order to a Heritage edition after the official model year changeover, correct? What was your original order and what is your certificate amount?

AK007

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Awaiting my Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Is it because you switched to a Bronco Heritage model? I'm guessing because its a 2023 model there may not be price protection. Just a guess...

Lowcountry Bronco

Heritage
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

Ok....so you converted your original order to a Heritage edition after the official model year changeover, correct? What was your20 original order and what is your certificate amount?
7/14/20 reservation for a Black Diamond, reordered every year on time and converted to HE for '23 and I'm column A which is the account Ford sees for me and even gave me the cert number.

Lowcountry Bronco

Heritage
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

Is it because you switched to a Bronco Heritage model? I'm guessing because its a 2023 model there may not be price protection. Just a guess...
Nope, HEs get the price protection for '23 based on their previous order as long as they meet the dates.

Sponsored
OP
OP
Brsox

Brsox

Heritage
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 4Runner TRD Pro
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
I lost price protection when I changed it from an OBX to a BD.
I'm not sure if the specifics of your order or whether you were under the old "price protection" program. What I'm referring to is Ford's 2023 model year transition private offer. See the pic I have attached. You clearly qualify if you paced an order after 3/20/21 and we're pushed from 22 to 23 because your Bronco was not produced. Changes made to your order after model year transition do not affect private offer amount. It is based on what you had on order prior to changeover.

DE953AA6-B380-4CEC-8311-77524F8EECCD.png

OP
OP
Brsox

Brsox

Heritage
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 4Runner TRD Pro
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Was this a walk in order on 12/8/21? Not tied to any reservation?

I agree, according to FAQ you should still qualify. Curious if anybody else has had a walk in order and received price protection?

If Ford's policy is not to allow any pp for orders originating this way...they need to spell it out.
Yes. I was a walk in order on 12/8/21. The dealership claims that I would have had to have been a reservation holder to receive the transition offer. According to Ford's faq, it does not say that.

A9C3001B-5081-4E9E-A0DF-3FBB504625FE.jpeg

Miltyflo

Outer Banks
First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Yes. I was a walk in order on 12/8/21. The dealership claims that I would have had to have been a reservation holder to receive the transition offer. According to Ford's faq, it does not say that.

Ford Bronco More private offer lies A9C3001B-5081-4E9E-A0DF-3FBB504625FE
I was a walk in on 01/14/22 and received the 2595. I called the 800 number to get my Cert # because my dealer said they could not see that until the vehicle shipped but was also told it expires April 3rd as others have stated on the topic

Alpha1_Silverback

Badlands
First Name
AARON
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21' Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Guys it’s the dealership not wanting to do the little bit of extra leg work to find or have your cert generated. Ford is uploading these certs weekly in batches. About 50k total give or take. If your Bronco is not at the dealership yet please be patient. You could call
The bronco number to see if your cert is there if not reach out to the dealership. They can send an email to their rep (inventory manager) an he/she will work with C&I to get it generated.

I will also check your cert status if youwould like. If it’s not there then ask your dealership to reach out to their rep. Kindness goes a long way. Dealers/salesman are frustrated as well. If it’s a rebate the dealer has no reason to not give it to you nor want to go thru the hassle to fraud you out of it. The short term gain definitely does not out weigh the long term disaster that will come of it!

KompressorV12

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19' Jeep Grand Cherokee High Altitude
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Word on the street is missing offers are related to changing addresses. Did you have a different address from initial reservation to current order?
Sponsored