Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

This should answer a lot of questions and at least a step in the right direction. I would expect once these details get nailed down, B & P shouldn't be too far away.
Well BN said “this fall”. Fall starts September 22 but fall is also any time after Sept. 22. What I’m getting at is that they’re being smart assess about being honest. Because they’re technically not wrong but they’re not consistent. Kind of like the reveal. Remember Spring 2020? Than how we were vaguely told April, but not entirely and then they decided to reveal literally a few days before spring ended?? Nah man. This seems like the same bs. From the pattern it looks like they’re not really thinking ahead of themselves in rolling this vehicle out. They’ve been waiting for the last minute and that to me looks like unpreparedness.

Last edited:

King_Bronco0327

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

I hope I'm wrong but on the drive back form Buena Vista with the wife, I was telling her that Ford either doesn't have their sh** together or they're strategically drawing this out to keep people engaged and their attention over the next 3 months before placing orders. I believe that between the surveys, this forum and people comments/petitions/polls etc. that Ford is still trying to figure out all the different pricing options with packages, what to offer a la carte etc.. They don't need to be focusing on the pricing of all the accessories yet, that can come later closer to order date. People want to know now about the various top options (i.e. just give us a dang answer - white top option or not on non-white broncos?), interior options, will the trail cam be blocked by the winch (saying its not finalized production doesn't cut it, will it or not?), official answer on Sasquatch suspension difference between Badlands due to conflicting info etc.

But of right now, I feel bad for the FE people if that's the only hideous interior option they'll have.
I want to say they’re strategically drawing this out to keep us engaged. And to an extent i get it because COVID has kinda thrown a monkey wrench. But COVID was in March. We’re in september now and im not liking the way they’re stringing us along.
And I agree they need to stop trying to be perfect with options and prices and trying to roll everything out on a silver platter. They just need to make up their mind and hand it to us. Because in trying to be so meticulous the customer base (at least those who aren't on this and BN forum) are getting bored. They’re creating what they were trying to avoid.

aj_benedetto

Big Bend
First Name
AJ
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.hoffmanford.com
Vehicle(s)
2010 Honda Civic
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Q. Rear windows in the modular top for the 2-door, are they removable as shown in the 4-door modular hard top?

A: No, the rear windows in the 2door are not removable.

Can someone please explain to me how this makes any sense. So I am paying $1,900 for a hard top upgrade that does't let me take the back window out?!

Sponsored

Shirt8u1

Wildtrak
First Name
George
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-250
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

*Asks about cold seats*
Heated seats mid package!

Wow that redirection of the question was like watching a presidential debate
No cooled seats it appears..
The Raptor is looking better and better to me...
Not sure I still want to order one,
With out driving and seeing then.

WuNgUn

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2 door Squatched
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Some would agree, others would not. But I think everybody can agree that $600 is too much for a Little class 2 hitch and wiring.
$800 Canadian for tow package on an Escape.

WuNgUn

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2 door Squatched
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Q. Rear windows in the modular top for the 2-door, are they removable as shown in the 4-door modular hard top?

Can someone please explain to me how this makes any sense. So I am paying $1,900 for a hard top upgrade that does't let me take the back window out?!
I'm gonna lose it if this is the case. I'd rather have a MIC top, but the windows and turret hole were a dream come true!
So 2 door gets turret hole, 4 door gets removable windows. Not both in either case. Is this how they justify it costing the same??
Idiots

Coolbreeze704

Black Diamond
First Name
Bruce
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Golf TDI
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
looks like that just saved me a couple hundred bucks, I'm not getting the hitch and cables for 600, I'll head over to uhaul or some other such place for a hitch and wiring. Thanks!
I have appraised cars for a living and I can tell you the worst thing you can do is trust a U Haul kid to install a hitch on your vehicle. We call frame all the time because some installer drills into a vehicle to install a hitch where it was not designed or engineered for.
Besides factory installed systems go beyond the actual receiver and in some cases include other added systems to improve and protect your drive train while towing loads. Spend the extra 200 and go factory

Corsair

Badlands
First Name
Jacob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Escape
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

This is talking about the two rear quarter windows.

Sponsored

Brocked

Wildtrak
First Name
Brock
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lots
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

The best thing about this thread is that I see a few people backing out because of stitches, top colors, and $400 hitches. Maybe I’ll get mine earlier! ;) The Bronco is an awful truck and I heard that Jeep would love some love. ( do you think that worked?) lol

Ksjrb03

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F250
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

WTF Ford!??!
Okay, this has to be THE stupidest option mess up yet with this Bronco.
WHY???
This had better change by B&P

Ford Bronco More Q&A from Bronco Super Celebration West (by multiple sources) Screenshot_20200912-193327_Chrome
Have you seen how big they are compared to the 4 door? If this ends up being true I am not surprised reallly.

WuNgUn

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2 door Squatched
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Have you seen how big they are compared to the 4 door? If this ends up being true I am not surprised reallly.
Lol. And....?
Both hard tops are removable anyway. So they weigh a few pounds more. I'm okay with that.

Ksjrb03

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F250
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Lol. And....?
Both hard tops are removable anyway. So they weigh a few pounds more. I'm okay with that.
Obviously there was an issue with them being so big, seeing how the 4 door windows are removed makes sense.

The only difference between 2 door molded top and modular top is the donut hole. Only difference in 4 door tops is the removable windows. They are both hardly what I would call modular.