2Jeeps&PatriotX1

Badlands
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘18 GC Trailhawk, ‘05 LJ, ‘17 F150 3.5 Screw
That is where they are. With the number of pics showing the seat controls, I can't believe so many don't know this.
Sorry I was referring to the power seat memory buttons not that actual power seat controls/adjustments.
Advertisement

Hoofnmouth

Base
First Name
mark
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ford focus st
Clubs

Thank you for all the info you gathered👍
I couldnt care less about all the charging ports or screen size,black top,grey top,the hardware though is important to me lockers and such.
If the 2.3 manual base is avail its going to be the best deal ever! heck i can get the dog to install the trailer hitch for nothing.Great job on the info i know we all suck it up like a sponge

Bronc-O

Outer Banks
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Edge ST
Right, but aren't power door locks standard across all trims and packages?
Why would that impact anything related to to seat controls mounted on the seats?
Not sure if Base has power locks. They show on Big Bend. There is also Intelligent Access in the doors. Not sure how that would relate to the seats?

Bronc-O

Outer Banks
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Edge ST
Sorry I was referring to the power seat memory buttons not that actual power seat controls/adjustments.
Sadly, no memory seat option. That could end up being a deal breaker for me. If it ends up that I can't get in and out without moving the steering wheel and seat every time I get in or out, I might pass. It's one thing to move them, but trying to get my preferred position back once the seat if moved seems near impossible.

OP
BroncBro

BroncBro

Wildtrak
First Name
Jeff
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Tacoma 4x4
Clubs

Sadly, no memory seat option. That could end up being a deal breaker for me. If it ends up that I can't get in and out without moving the steering wheel and seat every time I get in or out, I might pass. It's one thing to move them, but trying to get my preferred position back once the seat if moved seems near impossible.

I can’t tell if you’re kidding or not.

2Jeeps&PatriotX1

Badlands
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘18 GC Trailhawk, ‘05 LJ, ‘17 F150 3.5 Screw
Oh I get it, Im 6’ and wife is 5’2”. My f150 has memory settings along with her grand cherokee.

Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep, 4Runner
Wtf is a painted non-modular. There aren’t 3 tops lol. It had the donut hole, it was definitely modular.
Now if they haven’t figured out how to make that big ass window removable safely, but are working on it, that would make sense.
I was told it was kind of a Frankenstein top that was painted because they didn’t have a Modular top so they painted this one. So this is not a option to buy(according to the Brand Manager)
With the other Ford guys down there the top seemed to be confusing. Some didn’t know the difference even between the Modular top and the non, and what was different on the 4door vs the 2door.

BroncoKong Jr.

First Edition
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Not a Bronco ... yet
Clubs

I was told it was kind of a Frankenstein top that was painted because they didn’t have a Modular top so they painted this one. So this is not a option to buy(according to the Brand Manager)
With the other Ford guys down there the top seemed to be confusing. Some didn’t know the difference even between the Modular top and the non, and what was different on the 4door vs the 2door.
That's weird because it's definitely a painted modular top

Ksjrb03

First Edition
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F250
Ya sorry I don’t buy it. It had the donut hole, it definitely wasn’t the molded plastic top. But with all the Franken-Broncos shit who knows.

BroncoJay

Black Diamond
First Name
Jason
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma
The top issues to me have been the biggest issue for Ford. I think they are trying to appease too many people and give too many options causing widespread confusion among their own development team and now us the buyers. Simplicity is sometimes the better solution

RunninRiot

Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Pilot
Clubs

The top issues to me have been the biggest issue for Ford.
I was told it was the modular top AND the windows could pop out. That said, the info came from the outside contracted event marketing team. One thing we all need to learn is to not believe anything that doesn't come from a Ford employee.

I also heard the whole history of the The Other Forum That Shall Not Be Named (TOFTSNBN) from the founder and all the terrible interview questions they asked for the social posts.

RMG72

First Edition
First Name
Rob
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
First Edition
Some of this doesn't seem correct. According to them, there are no outlets in the center console, but the video posted earlier says otherwise... what else would this obvious black circle which is classic Ford be?
Screenshot_20200912-001639_Chrome.jpg

Maybe I'm just tired/grumpy and hating on "the other forum" but I'm pretty sure of what I'm looking at. There's even a channel for wires to run out. (Top frame, right side console)
He said not on this model... he didn’t say won’t be on any model. Have to read between the lines

3EAAD65B-4DB9-4A25-ABF8-74F3312F785F.jpeg

Advertisement

Advertisement