iamchewby

Badlands
First Name
Matthew
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Clubs

Some of this doesn't seem correct. According to them, there are no outlets in the center console, but the video posted earlier says otherwise... what else would this obvious black circle which is classic Ford be?
Screenshot_20200912-001639_Chrome.jpg

Maybe I'm just tired/grumpy and hating on "the other forum" but I'm pretty sure of what I'm looking at. There's even a channel for wires to run out. (Top frame, right side console)

Advertisement

OP
BroncBro

BroncBro

Wildtrak
First Name
Jeff
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Tacoma 4x4
Clubs

$600 into a loan payment is better than spending $400 out of your pocket money no?
Some would agree, others would not. But I think everybody can agree that $600 is too much for a Little class 2 hitch and wiring.

OP
BroncBro

BroncBro

Wildtrak
First Name
Jeff
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Tacoma 4x4
Clubs

Some of this doesn't seem correct. According to them, there are no outlets in the center console, but the video posted earlier says otherwise... what else would this obvious black circle which is classic Ford be?

Maybe I'm just tired/grumpy and hating on "the other forum" but I'm pretty sure of what I'm looking at. There's even a channel for wires to run out. (Top frame, right side console)
Well to be fair, those where the answers they got from the Ford people at the event. They didn’t make up those answers themselves.

Last edited:

Dads_bronze_bronco

Badlands
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
08 JKUR / 00 TJ
The wireless charger would be inside the console? How are we supposed to text and drive
(JDISFLIP beat me to it) I believe it is in that slot just in front of the cup holders on the manual. There is a different slot on the AT version.

Xodric

Badlands
First Name
Daniel
Reaction score
Manitoba, Canada ( Born/Raised in Kansas )
Vehicle(s)
1978 Bronco XLT, 1979 F150 4x4
Clubs

Dads_bronze_bronco

Badlands
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
08 JKUR / 00 TJ

If it is two USBs great.

If it is a lighter socket or a blank with acc switched wiring behind it, I am putting one of these in:

https://www.bluesea.com/products/1045/12_24V_Dual_USB_4.8A_Chargers_-_Socket_Mount

BuckeyeinNV

Black Diamond
First Name
Matt
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
4Runner
2. What are the differences between the Badlands and Sasquatch suspensions?

Badlands and Sasquatch are similar, as both have Bilstein position sensitive dampers, but Sasquatch suspension is a little bit higher for 35-in. tires.

Again with the vague question. We know it's taller, we want to know why. Spacers? Taller coilovers? Something else?

Advertisement

Advertisement