Chewby
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I didn't read through all 20 pages.... so if this has already been discussed.... sorry!

Ok.... I'm very disappointed....
Riding with the doors off and the roof panels over the front passengers removed and the rear top still on. Being able to have the rear side windows removed.... well... FoMoCo isn't showing Any Love for the rear passengers.... this is more important on the 2D than the 4D....... if it could only be on one, it should have been on the 2D as the 4D, they can remove the roof section (keeping the rear section on), roll down the windows or remove the doors for the rear passengers......... just saying.....
I'm disappointed too, but I got to thinking about it, the video of them removing the windows looked VERY SIMPLE... just push a button and out comes the window. It may be pretty easy for a kid goofing around in a 2dr to hit that on the highway and now you have no back glass. I could be wrong, I haven't seen the way it operates in person obviously, but it may be a safety concern for Ford... still sucks
Sponsored

Bmadda

Badlands
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1990 Bronco eddie bauer
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I'm disappointed too, but I got to thinking about it, the video of them removing the windows looked VERY SIMPLE... just push a button and out comes the window. It may be pretty easy for a kid goofing around in a 2dr to hit that on the highway and now you have no back glass. I could be wrong, I haven't seen the way it operates in person obviously, but it may be a safety concern for Ford... still sucks
Are u saying kids only goof around in 2dr vehicles?

Philly

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 JL Rubicon
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Are u saying kids only goof around in 2dr vehicles?
I think what was meant is that rear passengers in the two door will right next to any latches or buttons to remove the glass, whereas four door rear passengers will be farther forward and may not be able to easily reach them. The rear quarter glass is in the tailgate section of the four door.

BroncoChicken

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘12 Lexus GX, ‘75 Bronco Sport “Buddy”
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

With the release button being on the back of the window near the swing gate, I wouldn’t think kids would be able to reach it very easily. Especially since kids seats are now more secure than the astronaut seats for the Apollo missions.

Streetbob08

Badlands
First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150, Harley.
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Well, at least we now know there is a different height between the BL and Squatch. I would just like to know HOW? :ROFLMAO:
I can't remember where but I read somewhere that it is 10mm. I asked a rep at the super celebration, he said it was 8mm. This was not a Ford engineer, it was a marketing person. Neither of these numbers sound right to me considering that the top of the 35" is one inch closer the fender than the 33". So it sounds like the Badlands with the 33's have a more generous amount of clearance then the Badlands with the Sasquatch package.

Sponsored

@BadBlueBronco

Badlands
First Name
Kc
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Still waiting on the ford video that goes over colors and top options. They said it would be releasing this week and I have been a good boy.

mikeandmiki

Wildtrak
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'15 F-350 Platinum, '16 Challenger Hellcat
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Still waiting on the ford video that goes over colors and top options. They said it would be releasing this week and I have been a good boy.
I guess that depends on when their calendar starts the week

@BadBlueBronco

Badlands
First Name
Kc
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I guess that depends on when their calendar starts the week
Or we will have to really break down what “later this week” really means..

@BadBlueBronco

Badlands
First Name
Kc
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Ford Bronco More Q&A from Bronco Super Celebration West (by multiple sources) 4940BC5E-7A78-4E9C-8968-33A452697077

Not sure it’s been mentioned yet but looks like it was filmed this week.

rapidredbronco2021

Badlands
First Name
Jack
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands 2 door MT
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Or we will have to really break down what “later this week” really means..
Would really love to know what their definition of fall is too. At this rate fall could come and go before we get to B&P

Sponsored

Megawatt

First Name
JO
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lifted Rubicon usually off-road.
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Way more easy for a kid goofing around to simply open a door. I don’t see too many kids falling out of any vehicle across the city, state, country, or even the world.

rapidredbronco2021

Badlands
First Name
Jack
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands 2 door MT
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
They could of easily made it need a simple tool to take it out but Ford figured forget it. Between the back window and the tailgate accessory, the two door isn't getting as much love as it deserves.

mdepll

Black Diamond
First Name
mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
sorento
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Anyone ask what the depth of cargo area in the four door measures ?
Sponsored