EvlNvrDys

Big Bend
First Name
Greg
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'84 Bronco, '93 Bronco, '94 Bronco, 2012 Mustang
1. Does the Warn Winch interfere with the Trail Cam?
The trail cam is not yet final production, and this vehicle does not have a trail cam. The trail cam is still being fine-tuned, and we will have details on this once it is done.

This answer right here is about the only ANSWER that seems to be given. At least he admits it's still a work in progress.

4. Will there be a white top option?
There will be a color and material walk-through later this month.

OK, I get it. They don't want to spoil their color event.

8. Will locking diffs be an à la carte option or only available through the Sasquatch package?
Rear locking diff is standard on Black Diamond. Front and rear locking diff is standard on Badlands.

Acceptable answers would be: Yes available on X,Y & Z trims. Or, No they must be included in a trim. Don't tell us what they are standard on, the question asks if it's an option!

10. Is the 2-door Trail Rig package at SuperCel West installed as a complete Ford package for purchase, or are these individual accessories that can be purchased through Ford Accessories?
These are individual accessories that you can purchase from your Ford dealer.

This line right here, plays into Question #10 (below)

13. Are there any packages that would include cooled/ventilated seats?
Heated seats will be available starting on the mid-level equipment packages.

Acceptable answers: Yes, ventilated seats will be available. Or, No, there are no ventilated seats at product launch, maybe in the future.

7. Will 35” tires fit on a Badlands with just the fender flares?

For 35” factory tires on your Bronco, choose the Sasquatch package.

No shit sherlock, we know Squatch has 35's. Question was basically (maybe not worded that way though), Do we need a lift to fit 35's on the Badlands? Or expand upon it, and do we need a lift to go from Base 28's to Base 33's? Though I can't see them having a different suspension height on each individual model.

10. Will more tire sizes be available as options on different trims? There’s alot of interest in the forums in lower trims with 33’s and giving money to Ford instead of aftermarket.

The only way to up-size your tires on any series is to go with the Sasquatch package.

This right here is a missed opportunity. I for one go back and forth between Base & Big Bend & Black Diamond. Do I want Squatch? if I go higher trim, what tires & wheels are options to keep me in budget. Because right now, if I go Big Bend, I'm going to my local shop to slap some 33" Ridge Grapplers (285/70r17) on her. That's a good $1000 bucks that Ford loses out on!
Thank you for posting all these in one spot (at least your list). I decided to respond to the questions/answers that more or less annoy me with how Ford responds to them.

Advertisement

BuckeyeinNV

Black Diamond
First Name
Matt
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
4Runner
The Sasquatch package has extra lift compared to Badlands and still required limited up-travel to satisfy the engineers. Obviously 35s don't "fit" per Ford's manufacturing spec, which is zero percent chance of rubbing and probably a bit of buffer room. That's different than a regular person deciding that "fitting" means they don't rub in normal driving and only a little bit at full articulation.

Last edited:
OP
BroncBro

BroncBro

Wildtrak
First Name
Jeff
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Tacoma 4x4
Clubs

The Sasquatch package has extra lift compared to Badlands and still required limited up-travel to satisfy the engineers. Obviously 35s don't "fit" per Ford's manufacturing spec, which is zero percent chance or rubbing and probably a bit of buffer room. That's different than a regular person deciding that "fitting" means they don't rub in normal driving and only a little bit at full articulation.
Well, at least we now know there is a different height between the BL and Squatch. I would just like to know HOW? :ROFLMAO:

Dads_bronze_bronco

Badlands
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
08 JKUR / 00 TJ
The Sasquatch package has extra lift compared to Badlands and still required limited up-travel to satisfy the engineers. Obviously 35s don't "fit" per Ford's manufacturing spec, which is zero percent chance of rubbing and probably a bit of buffer room. That's different than a regular person deciding that "fitting" means they don't rub in normal driving and only a little bit at full articulation.
Until they rub once or twice and you decide you just have to lift it a little more ...

OP
BroncBro

BroncBro

Wildtrak
First Name
Jeff
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Tacoma 4x4
Clubs

What the heck does that mean? Translated - I can’t answer your question.
Im taking that as possibly saying either they’re in talks about adding it due to popular demand and haven’t made a decision yet, or they want to wait and unveil some cool new options they haven’t released yet. Maybe, I don’t know. :LOL:

Lowcountry Bronco

Badlands
First Name
William
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2002 Ford Ranger and 2007 Toyota FJ Cruiser
Did they give any date on the color and material walk thru would be or is the b&p going to cover that?

Mcfly

Wildtrak
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
LR4
4. Will rubberized floors be exclusive to the Black Diamond, Badlands, and First Edition?

Rubberized floors will only be available on Black Diamond and Badlands.

Are they saying First Edition no longer comes equipped with the rubberized floors?

Perhaps this clears up the discrepancy between the “Compare Models” pdf that states the FE gets carpeted floors, and the “Explore this model” which states FE gets rubberized floors. One is not correct. According to Ford above, it would appear the PDF is correct.
FE reserves are going to have a frenzy if true. Maybe I’m just reading too much onto their answer... but isn’t that the point?

1849FCF8-21D5-4F3D-BD54-1CAEFD21A05E.jpeg

And from ”Explore this model”:
FC3BF27A-4D7D-4F35-A211-0FDF0943D134.jpeg

Last edited:
OP
BroncBro

BroncBro

Wildtrak
First Name
Jeff
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Tacoma 4x4
Clubs

Did they give any date on the color and material walk thru would be or is the b&p going to cover that?
It seems like it depends on which ford rep you speak to. I’ve read they are saying next week and another rep says later this month.

Corsair

Badlands
First Name
Jacob
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Escape
Clubs

4. Will rubberized floors be exclusive to the Black Diamond, Badlands, and First Edition?

Rubberized floors will only be available on Black Diamond and Badlands.

Are they saying First Edition no longer comes equipped with the rubberized floors?
It never did.

OP
BroncBro

BroncBro

Wildtrak
First Name
Jeff
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Tacoma 4x4
Clubs

Under “Explore this model”:
9E01BAA2-44AC-4DB1-B1CE-DDF71A018E65.jpeg
I’m going to assume they were talking about options for the other models that have options.
Everybody knows what comes with the FE. And there are no options available for the FE. It comes with every available option.

Advertisement

Advertisement