Nite93

Big Bend
First Name
Scott
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford
Clubs

I'm really getting sick of the "Not available with the 2-Door" answers. Rear door storage, side out tailgate, soft top, now this is confirmed.

So why spend the money on a modular top on a 2-Door? Not sure the paint and portal are worth it. 🤬
I'm feeling the same way concerning the 2dr modular top. 😠

Advertisement

dudleyl

Outer Banks
First Name
Lisa
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
98 Ford Explorer XLT AWD V8/19 Chevy Traverse
Clubs

I know I’m being nit picky, but the interior is important to me, so the plastic dash for my 2 dr OB, may not sit well with me. I hope they possibly mix it with leather or vinyl.

dudleyl

Outer Banks
First Name
Lisa
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Clubs

Also, I would rather have manufactured 33’s instead of getting them after delivery. Especially since I may not get credit for swapping tires after receipt of Bronco.

Bronc-O

Outer Banks
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Edge ST
Im taking that as possibly saying either they’re in talks about adding it due to popular demand and haven’t made a decision yet, or they want to wait and unveil some cool new options they haven’t released yet. Maybe, I don’t know. :LOL:
I think he's confusing the material update said to be coming within a week with B & P.

Bmadda

Badlands
First Name
Brian
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1990 Bronco eddie bauer
Vehicle Showcase
So if the 2 dr hard top doesn’t have pop out windows, per the survey, they should not cost the same.
And that is ANOTHER 100% contradiction of the most recent info we have gotten here. I am not sure these yahoos at this event are well informed, or were well briefed on these topics!

EDIT: Just realized this event is in CO. Sombody partaking of the wacky tobbackie?

dudleyl

Outer Banks
First Name
Lisa
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Clubs

I'm really getting sick of the "Not available with the 2-Door" answers. Rear door storage, side out tailgate, soft top, now this is confirmed.

So why spend the money on a modular top on a 2-Door? Not sure the paint and portal are worth it. 🤬
I hope it’s not the same price per the survey.

SkullsWalk

Badlands
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 VW GTI 3-Door Manual
Clubs

And that is ANOTHER 100% contradiction of the most recent info we have gotten here. I am not sure these yahoos at this event are well informed, or were well briefed on these topics!

EDIT: Just realized this event is in CO. Sombody partaking of the wacky tobbackie?
Haha yup they are smoking something. Or Ford wants to push people into the 4 door for some reason...

bbqbronco

Badlands
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
18 Mustang GT
Walk around tour from...the Internet. Admin can make into a thread if it's worthy. 😁

Brad Lovell does a walk around the 2 door Badlands and talks about:

- IFS vs solid axle.
- Sway bar disconnect.
- GOAT modes.
- Digital gauge features.
- Lockers, trail turn assist.
- Backseat info.
- Tires, beadlock.
- Rock sliders.

Last edited:

King_Bronco0327

Big Bend
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Clubs

“Will there be a white top option?
There will be a color and material walk-through later this month.“

this tells me the B&P wont be coming out this month. And they’re going to try to do a “material walk-through” to appease us. I’m this close 👌 to canceling my reservation and saying f-it till the raptor comes out. But not just over the B&P but also with the poorly executed reveal, reveal delay (with virtual reveals COVID wasnt a big enough reason to delay the reveal several times), the reservation site incapable of handling the traffic, and the constant changing of the dealer-change policy for reservations (which if I cant change my dealer at order time in December, than that unpreparedness cost me my ability to make a wise purchase).

Advertisement

Advertisement