Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Tacoma 4x4
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

$600 into a loan payment is better than spending $400 out of your pocket money no?
Some would agree, others would not. But I think everybody can agree that $600 is too much for a Little class 2 hitch and wiring.
Sponsored

OP
OP
BroncBro

BroncBro

Wildtrak
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Tacoma 4x4
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Some of this doesn't seem correct. According to them, there are no outlets in the center console, but the video posted earlier says otherwise... what else would this obvious black circle which is classic Ford be?
Screenshot_20200912-001639_Chrome.jpg

Maybe I'm just tired/grumpy and hating on "the other forum" but I'm pretty sure of what I'm looking at. There's even a channel for wires to run out. (Top frame, right side console)
Well to be fair, those where the answers they got from the Ford people at the event. They didn’t make up those answers themselves.

Last edited:

Studawg

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
02 Excursion, 96 Land Cruiser, 18 Land Cruiser
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Not exactly enthused about the locking diffs answer.
The Ford website recently changed to say that the rear locker is a stand alone option on Big Bend and Outer Banks. To get the front locker, you’ll have to get Sasquatch or a Badlands.

Sponsored

Dads_bronze_bronco

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
08 JKUR / x_x 00 TJ x_x
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

The wireless charger would be inside the console? How are we supposed to text and drive
(JDISFLIP beat me to it) I believe it is in that slot just in front of the cup holders on the manual. There is a different slot on the AT version.

Xodric

Badlands
First Name
Daniel
Threads
Reaction score
Manitoba, Canada ( Born/Raised in Kansas )
Vehicle(s)
1978 Bronco XLT, 1979 F150 4x4
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Dads_bronze_bronco

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
08 JKUR / x_x 00 TJ x_x
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

Some of this doesn't seem correct. According to them, there are no outlets in the center console, but the video posted earlier says otherwise... what else would this obvious black circle which is classic Ford be?
Ford Bronco More Q&A from Bronco Super Celebration West (by multiple sources) wireless.JPG

Maybe I'm just tired/grumpy and hating on "the other forum" but I'm pretty sure of what I'm looking at. There's even a channel for wires to run out. (Top frame, right side console)
If it is two USBs great.

If it is a lighter socket or a blank with acc switched wiring behind it, I am putting one of these in:

https://www.bluesea.com/products/1045/12_24V_Dual_USB_4.8A_Chargers_-_Socket_Mount

Sponsored

Carolina Jim

Black Diamond
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco 2-door
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
So Build and Price seemed to be answered as well. Later this month!
I read it just the opposite. Maybe a color/material session INSTEAD of B&P

pan-y-cerveza

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma Pro
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I just added another group of questions that were asked and answered today. These questions are coming from their forum members, Twitter, and Instagram.
Awesome. There's going to be some griping but this is all excellent info regardless. Thanks!

BuckeyeinNV

Black Diamond
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
2. What are the differences between the Badlands and Sasquatch suspensions?

Badlands and Sasquatch are similar, as both have Bilstein position sensitive dampers, but Sasquatch suspension is a little bit higher for 35-in. tires.

Again with the vague question. We know it's taller, we want to know why. Spacers? Taller coilovers? Something else?

EvlNvrDys

Banned
Big Bend
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'84 Bronco, '93 Bronco, '94 Bronco, 2012 Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

1. Does the Warn Winch interfere with the Trail Cam?
The trail cam is not yet final production, and this vehicle does not have a trail cam. The trail cam is still being fine-tuned, and we will have details on this once it is done.

This answer right here is about the only ANSWER that seems to be given. At least he admits it's still a work in progress.

4. Will there be a white top option?
There will be a color and material walk-through later this month.

OK, I get it. They don't want to spoil their color event.

8. Will locking diffs be an Ă  la carte option or only available through the Sasquatch package?
Rear locking diff is standard on Black Diamond. Front and rear locking diff is standard on Badlands.

Acceptable answers would be: Yes available on X,Y & Z trims. Or, No they must be included in a trim. Don't tell us what they are standard on, the question asks if it's an option!

10. Is the 2-door Trail Rig package at SuperCel West installed as a complete Ford package for purchase, or are these individual accessories that can be purchased through Ford Accessories?
These are individual accessories that you can purchase from your Ford dealer.

This line right here, plays into Question #10 (below)

13. Are there any packages that would include cooled/ventilated seats?
Heated seats will be available starting on the mid-level equipment packages.

Acceptable answers: Yes, ventilated seats will be available. Or, No, there are no ventilated seats at product launch, maybe in the future.

7. Will 35” tires fit on a Badlands with just the fender flares?

For 35” factory tires on your Bronco, choose the Sasquatch package.

No shit sherlock, we know Squatch has 35's. Question was basically (maybe not worded that way though), Do we need a lift to fit 35's on the Badlands? Or expand upon it, and do we need a lift to go from Base 28's to Base 33's? Though I can't see them having a different suspension height on each individual model.

10. Will more tire sizes be available as options on different trims? There’s alot of interest in the forums in lower trims with 33’s and giving money to Ford instead of aftermarket.

The only way to up-size your tires on any series is to go with the Sasquatch package.

This right here is a missed opportunity. I for one go back and forth between Base & Big Bend & Black Diamond. Do I want Squatch? if I go higher trim, what tires & wheels are options to keep me in budget. Because right now, if I go Big Bend, I'm going to my local shop to slap some 33" Ridge Grapplers (285/70r17) on her. That's a good $1000 bucks that Ford loses out on!
Thank you for posting all these in one spot (at least your list). I decided to respond to the questions/answers that more or less annoy me with how Ford responds to them.
Sponsored